It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omar, Pressley, Ocasio-Cortez and Tlaib respond to Trump's comments

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It was a HUGE gift when all the Dems on stage at the last debate raised their hand in agreement, that all Americans would have to give up their private health insurance and latch on to Uncle Sam's Medicare.
edit on 7/16/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It was a HUGE gift when all the Dems on stage at the last debate raised their hand in agreement, that all Americans would have to give up their private health insurance and latch on to Uncle Sam's Medicare.

And now Byeden is saying we need to "build" on Obama.Care 😆

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

There are American terrorists. Now they are infiltrating Congress. President Trump's statements just make them demonstrate who they really are and where their allegiance lies..that's all.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

a reply to: blueman12

We always say "time will tell" with these theories, predictions, etc.. But I'm getting tired of waiting. Both Left/Right want to take down leaders on the opposite team, but so far, it's just a big fat stalemate. Lots of words and nothing more.

Yup.. I was with you guys for a little with the Qanon theory. But it's become a stale theory. Yea.. some sex stings have happened, but nothing life changing.

In either case, I still keep my ears and eyes open.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And now Byeden is saying we need to "build" on Obama.Care 😆

If Bye Den enables the return of true free-market health insurance, he can put ObamaCare on steroids, for all I care.

But, if creepy Joe is a candidate of integrity, like Donald Trump was, he will follow through on his "first day in office" promise. J.B. promised that he'd raise everyone's federal income taxes ON DAY 1.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Congressman Devin Nunes is signaling that A.G. William Barr may be complicit with the Deep-State. It's very worrisome to hear him, of all people, voice that suspicion.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

There are American terrorists. Now they are infiltrating Congress. President Trump's statements just make them demonstrate who they really are and where their allegiance lies..that's all.

No, there is no justification for what he said. When you are the "Leader" of a country you should choose your words more wisely.

Trump does not care enough to choose his words widely and alienates Hispanic American citizens and I see the real effects of that attitude spreading with other dumbasses. It's an elitist insulting attitude and I don't give anyone a pass on it.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Those congress critters should have chosen their words better. They have been the ones spewing hate and just got called out on it.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mugger

Those congress critters should have chosen their words better. They have been the ones spewing hate and just got called out on it.

The 4 newly-elected Congresswomen pretended to be good Americans until 1 hour after winning the November 2018 election.

Then they started verbally attacking the United States and the President of the United States.

Now, they need Extra Protection from physical harm, according to House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Bennie G. Thompson, D-Miss.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

No, there is no justification for what he said. When you are the "Leader" of a country you should choose your words more wisely.

Trump does not care enough to choose his words widely and alienates Hispanic American citizens and I see the real effects of that attitude spreading with other dumbasses. It's an elitist insulting attitude and I don't give anyone a pass on it.

Too bad that won't factor in to all those sweet, sweet 2020 votes.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Those women are disgusting, vile racists.

They should be removed immediately.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Why?
They are making all the trump 2020 ads.
They are saving the trump campaign a ton of cash.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Loved the fact that Trump called out this radicals.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Truthfully, as far as Democrats are concerned, if you are white and born in the US, you got no stinkin' country. And considering they control both coasts and the major cities, it amazes me that so many fail to grasp this simple truth. Its kinda like a Stockholm syndrom. Hated by POC, they still fly the flag and sign up to serve as mercenaries in the army of a nation of Democrats who hate them because of the color of their skin and their cultural ancestry.

Proving once again, stupid never takes a holiday.
edit on 16-7-2019 by TonyS because: eta

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
i find it so funny that you guys follow me around

Ahem... who follows who around? Everywhere I look, you're posting nonsense. I usually just skip over it, but for reason I noticed this line that made me laugh my ass off...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
His *opinion* was that those who criticize the US should leave,

He said those who hate America should leave.

Get your facts straight or stfu.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
If we don't like it we seek to make it better.

THAT is America.

THAT is patriotism.

That is our right, to defend it from those who seek to undermine it.

If you disagree with loving it so much you want to make it better as we do, dare not call yourself an American. You are anything but.

Rotflmao!

Dude (or dudette?)... you don't want to make it better, you want to turn it into Venezuela, or MExico, or Russia, or China, or some other third world #hole.

Again, in the (paraphrased) words of The Donald:

America: Love it or leave it!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

www.independent.co.uk... was it racist when the dali lama told refugees to go back to the middle east and help fix them too? which is pretty much what trump said with out the media spin added

The Dalai Lama has sparked anger after declaring that “Europe belongs to the Europeans”. The Tibetan Buddhist spiritual leader also said that refugees should return to their native countries and assist with developing them. The 14th Dalai Lama was speaking at a conference in Malmo, Sweden which is home to a large immigrant population, according to the Business Times. “Receive them, help them, educate them ... but ultimately they should develop their own country,” the 83-year-old said, when speaking about refugees. “I think Europe belongs to the Europeans.”
so yeah that i how i took trumps comments ,it wasnt go back home because you have lineage from different nations it was go back home and fix it if you think you could do a better job and help bring those countries up to par with the rest of the world

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Some talk about a group of bartenders that worked with AOC and they say she would never share her tips !!!! 😆

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some talk about a group of bartenders that worked with AOC and they say she would never share her tips !!!! 😆

All Bartenders are equal but Some Bartenders are more equal than others...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join