It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detailed Anunnaki Genealogy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The genealogy in this Ancient Astronaut Archive article is that of the inhabitants of the planet Nibiru who visited the Earth and are mentioned in the Sumerian record and Bible.

In the article, the Archive traces 7 Anunnaki Generations from the Primordial Progenitors, to the inhabitants of Nibiru, those that came to Earth and were revered as 'Gods' in the Sumerian Record, ending with the Biblical Enoch.

The argument is that the genealogy can be regarded as possible Historical fact.

Descendants Of The Anunnaki
edit on 15-7-2019 by Vhedza because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The argument can also be made that it is a complete work of Fiction.
edit on 7/15/2019 by DJMSN because: Corrections

edit on 7/15/2019 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
That is actually an interesting link that was given. I read quite a bit of the information, but just skipped through the last half, my eyes were tired. It ends with Enoch and some others it appears.

Lot of that stuff is included in the ancient interpretations of texts from long ago. I am sure that maybe the alien part has no real base, but it is possible that some other highly developed beings did exist long ago. I do have an open mind, but have not seen much proof that I can definitely say it involved aliens, I think it was an advanced race of beings, and they do not have to be modern Humans.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I agree on the fact we have no alien proof now or ancient. But the possibility of a extremely intelligent race that was not homo sapien sapien has a very strong case. Aliens are not the answer to everything.
edit on 09 14 2017 by Hayabusa1300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I had a theory once that Hitler was looking for DNA and that was one of the more secretive aspects of the camps and extensive human testing

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
"They came from the stars." Yes I can agree too that they are Alien.
They are not the visitors that are around now though.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vhedza

Really?

On what basis?

Sorry, none of that whole link is any sort of fact.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I had a theory once that Hitler was looking for DNA and that was one of the more secretive aspects of the camps and extensive human testing

How exactly would that have worked considering the fact that Watson and Crick didn’t publish their work on the double helix until 8 years after Hitler died and the War ended?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

How exactly would that have worked considering the fact that Watson and Crick didn’t publish their work on the double helix until 8 years after Hitler died and the War ended?

Duh.......... it's well known that Hitler was a time-traveler.

Do try to keep up.

Lol

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
The argument can also be made that it is a complete work of Fiction.

You beat me to the punch.

If there was no Sitchin, there would be no annunaki.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Really?

On what basis?

The way I understood the article, they are suggesting that if one reads the Cuneiform Tablets, then this is the History of the Anunnaki that emerges as far as it was recorded by the Sumerians.

Its a reflection of whats contained in the Cuneiform...It still an independent statement of the Sumerian culture recorded by the Sumerians, and can be interpreted even without considering what Sitchin said about it.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vhedza

Really?

On what basis?

The way I understood the article, they are suggesting that if one reads the Cuneiform Tablets, then this is the History of the Anunnaki that emerges as far as it was recorded by the Sumerians.

Its a reflection of whats contained in the Cuneiform...It still an independent statement of the Sumerian culture recorded by the Sumerians, and can be interpreted even without considering what Sitchin said about it.

One can absolutely translate cuneiform on their own these days. When Sitchin authored his version of the translations, there were very few people who could read it which made it much easier for him to fool people. We now have online tools that give accurate translations and guess what? They definitively prove that Sitchin was as poor of a linguist as he was an anthropologist.

From the comfort of your home, with tools like cdli.ucla.edu... , one can engage in their own due diligence. I would also suggest the work of Samuel Noah Kramer and the 2006 book, ‘Sumerian Lexicon’, when looking into Sumerian culture, language and cuneiform. What your source article claims isn’t accurate in the least and stems directly from Sitchin so I’m not sure why you believe that this is somehow independent of Sitchin’s fraudulent work because the Lost Book Of Enki is a work of fiction produced by Sitchin and published 17 years ago and your citation takes as many, if not more liberties than Sitchin did when he first rolled out his money making scheme in the 70’s. It’s not as of Sumerian was the first written script used by ancient cultures. It’s just the oldest that can be translated. Azilian for example dates to the end of the Magdalanian, about 14,000 years ago and that’s just one example.

If you’re really interested in the truth, you have to be prepared to look at both sides of the argument regarding the history of Cuneiform translations and not rely solely on what’s considered pseudoscience. You’re free to your opinions but make sure those opinions are as well informed as possible.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vhedza

Really?

On what basis?

One can absolutely translate cuneiform on their own these days. When Sitchin authored his version of the translations, there were very few people who could read it which made it much easier for him to fool people. We now have online tools that give accurate translations and guess what? They definitively prove that Sitchin was as poor of a linguist as he was an anthropologist.

From the comfort of your home, with tools like cdli.ucla.edu... , one can engage in their own due diligence. I would also suggest the work of Samuel Noah Kramer and the 2006 book, ‘Sumerian Lexicon’, when looking into Sumerian culture, language and cuneiform. What your source article claims isn’t accurate in the least and stems directly from Sitchin so I’m not sure why you believe that this is somehow independent of Sitchin’s fraudulent work because the Lost Book Of Enki is a work of fiction produced by Sitchin and published 17 years ago and your citation takes as many, if not more liberties than Sitchin did when he first rolled out his money making scheme in the 70’s. It’s not as of Sumerian was the first written script used by ancient cultures. It’s just the oldest that can be translated. Azilian for example dates to the end of the Magdalanian, about 14,000 years ago and that’s just one example.

If you’re really interested in the truth, you have to be prepared to look at both sides of the argument regarding the history of Cuneiform translations and not rely solely on what’s considered pseudoscience. You’re free to your opinions but make sure those opinions are as well informed as possible.

Thank you...I will definitely do that.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

You are right however the idea of DNA existed well before W & C proved it.

www.nature.com...

Watson and Crick were not the discoverers of DNA, but rather the first scientists to formulate an accurate description of this molecule's complex, double-helical structure. Moreover, Watson and Crick's work was directly dependent on the research of numerous scientists before them, including Friedrich Miescher, Phoebus Levene, and Erwin Chargaff. Thanks to researchers such as these, we now know a great deal about genetic structure, and we continue to make great strides in understanding the human genome and the importance of DNA to life and health.

In WWII the Germans could not have worked with DNA except in the most theoretical way.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Oa reply to: Hanslune

Thanks for the correction. I always appreciate having the proper information to work from.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Beyond pseudoarcheology. People involved in this publish pure fiction and fairytales without any form of evidence to back up their claims.

Too bad that people even take the time to read it when there are so much more interesting things to investigate or dive into.

top topics

join