It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Ilhan Omar have her citizenship revoked....looks like it could be

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Ilhan might have to go to court.

She might have to testify under oath.

If she lies, it's bye-bye Citizenship💥

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I have no idea why, nor do I know why she resided with both.....twice.
Different strokes for somali folks?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

She didnt get married to anyone to be naturalized.
She was naturalized at age seventeen without being married.

Omar was born in Mogadishu on October 4, 1982,[5][6] and spent her early years in Baidoa, Somalia.[7][8] She was the youngest of seven siblings, including Sahra Noor. Her father Nur Omar Mohamed, an ethnic Somali, worked as a teacher trainer,[9] and her mother, Fadhuma Abukar Haji Hussein, a Benadiri (a community of partial Yemeni descent), died when Ilhan was two.[10][11][12][13] She was raised by her father and grandfather thereafter.[14] Her grandfather Abukar was the director of Somalia's National Marine Transport and some of Omar's uncles and aunts also worked as civil servants and educators.[9] She and her family fled Somalia to escape the war and spent four years in a Dadaab refugee camp in Garissa County, Kenya, near the Somali border.[15][16][17] After first arriving in New York in 1992,[18] Omar's family finally secured asylum in the U.S. in 1995 and lived for a time in Arlington, Virginia

Omar is Muslim and belongs to the Majeerteen clan from Northeastern Somalia. In 2002 she became engaged to Ahmed Abdisalan Hirsi (né Aden). The couple applied for a marriage license, but the application was not finalized. They did, however, have a faith-based marriage.[1] The couple had two children together before separating in 2008. The next year Omar married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, a British citizen.[1] In 2011 she and Elmi had a faith-based divorce,[153] and that year she reconciled with Hirsi, with whom she had a third child in 2012. In 2017 Elmi and Omar were legally divorced,[36] and in 2018 Omar and Hirsi were legally married.[20] They and their three children live in Minneapolis.[23] Her daughter, Isra Hirsi, is one of the three principal organizers of the school strike for climate.[154]

She was twenty when she first applied for a marriage license. She was already a citizen for three years.
edit on 7152019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
I have no idea why...

Which is kind of my point, why would you need to do something you don't need to do when the process already permits you to bring in all your siblings quite easily.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

She never married her brother. That is so absurd. She's been here since she was ten.
But do keep spreading the nonsense because..... well I dont know why but you must have a reason.

Silly , my anti-friend , you have it bass-ackwards. She allegedly married her brother to get HIM into the country. No problem with her citizenship.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You know why.... because it suits the narrative. Get rid of the muslims. Get rid of the mexicans.
Get rid of the blacks.
whites only.......

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

No she didnt. I do not have anything backwards.

You guys dont have it backwards... You have it WRONG!

link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

She never married her brother. That is so absurd. She's been here since she was ten.
But do keep spreading the nonsense because..... well I dont know why but you must have a reason.

Silly , my anti-friend , you have it bass-ackwards. She allegedly married her brother to get HIM into the country. No problem with her citizenship.

Allegedly is the key word. I mean, if 'Allegedly' is proof positive, then Trump's been diddling kids with Epstein and Clinton for the last 30 years.

link   

You know why.... because it suits the narrative. Get rid of the muslims. Get rid of the mexicans.
Get rid of the blacks.
whites only.......

Ahhhh . . . there it is.

Investigate cause everyone is racist.

I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

How about just investigate if there is an indication that someone has violated the law!

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

No she didnt. I do not have anything backwards.

You guys dont have it backwards... You have it WRONG!

Shhhh...
I will even go to Snopes to prove it
Did U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar Marry Her Brother?

Claim Ilhan Omar married her brother to help him immigrate to the U.S.

edit on 7/15/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

She could just tell us, but all I can find is "no comment".
www.startribune.com...
The star tribune addresses your question, but says the time taken for spouses is much less than siblings...

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ahhhh there it is. You making up crap and saying I said it.
There is no indication that she broke any law. This is total complete racist bullschite.
Dig in deep.... lol just keep digging.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Allegedly is the key word. I mean, if 'Allegedly' is proof positive, then Trump's been diddling kids with Epstein and Clinton for the last 30 years.

This has nothing to do with the subject matter
Most times I put "alleged" if I am not 110% sure.
And , there are no viable accusations against Trump in that respect.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Ahhhh there it is. You making up crap and saying I said it.
There is no indication that she broke any law. This is total complete racist bullschite.
Dig in deep.... lol just keep digging.

I'm not the one calling any investigation into a leftist politician racist.

You are.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Huh? The literally title of the post references the 'alleged' crime as a reason for having her citizenship revoked. I'm not sure how it could have more to do with the subject matter....

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Where is the marriage certificate? Who is this supposed brother she married?

She was already a citizen. Didnt need a marriage to become one and didnt need to marry a brother when, as a naturalized citizen she could chain migrate him in.

So explain to me why anyone would break the law when they there was no reason to?

You cant.
Again.... I bet it never happens.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Huh? The literally title of the post references the 'alleged' crime as a reason for having her citizenship revoked. I'm not sure how it could have more to do with the subject matter....

Did you see Trump mentioned ???
No , you did not

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Where is the marriage certificate? Who is this supposed brother she married?

She was already a citizen. Didnt need a marriage to become one and didnt need to marry a brother when, as a naturalized citizen she could chain migrate him in.

So explain to me why anyone would break the law when they there was no reason to?

You cant.
Again.... I bet it never happens.

I am not saying ANYTHING WHATSOEVER about the truth or falsehood.
I am saying you have the situation completely reversed.

ETA - and you are incorrect on the status of Omar's citizenship
If she came here at age 10 , she would be a "naturalized citizen" and not a "natural born citizen" . Thus would be subject to deportation under certain Federal charges. Which a violation of Federal immigration laws would be one.

Just words from the wise.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It’s certainly time to start deporting inactive sponging immigrants and top of the list is hateful ones waving their 3rd world flags pretending to be thankful, and/or pushing for islamisation or communism

It’s either that or lose your country/countries, the fight needs to start sooner rather than later

Millions and millions are ready to defend the western world
edit on 15-7-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nope didn't see that listed as a reason. Sorry Foxy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join