Gang rape gets "Islamic" blessing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I'm sorry Doc, but if you check what I said before, you'll notice it is not "state sponsored". The state is the one that is punishing the people that did this. It is not either (more on-topic) sponsored by Islam. You will not (and this I am repeating again from what I said before), find any mention of Islam connected to this atrocity (unless condemning this act) except on an anti-islam website.
I repeat, this was done by some unsanctioned non-state-sponsored "village council" that is now thankfully under trial.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
I see ALL there Bugsy, far more than many.

Mission from God, NO, not good enough for that, just "simple"

Yeah but you are watching FOX, idiot.

Smart, no, just a genius, simple but true genius.

Yeah,
couldnt agree more, ROTFLMFAO actually.

Now, how about a comment on state sponsored gang rape. Islamic State at that.

WTF are you on man????

[edit on 29/3/2005 by JamesBlonde]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
rape is bad in itself, no matter where or who does it....

Horazio, the info you provide is at least (maybe) a little valuable, but your arguments are ALWAYS WEAK and somewhere between STUPID and RIDICULOUS. If you want to clean the world i suggest you start at your doorstep.

And BTW, you crossed that thin line between genious and idiot a long time ago.

OI, THE BLOKE'S A NUTTER!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesBlonde
Yeah but you are watching FOX, idiot.

WTF are you on man????

[edit on 29/3/2005 by JamesBlonde]

Yes, I watch Fox, and CNN, and ABC, and NBC. Point?

I am on the high of "truth" and compassion for my fellow human. So bassed on you inept replies I assume you are for gang rape as a punishment?

Babylon dude. Your in denial, the "tribal council" is Islamic..........

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
hahahaha...the Babylon dude replies:
where does it say that the tribal council was Islamic? You know what "Tribal" means, right? It was not a "Religious" council, but a "Tribal" council. There are tribes in hundreds of different civilisations.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
rape is bad in itself, no matter where or who does it....

Horazio, the info you provide is at least (maybe) a little valuable, but your arguments are ALWAYS WEAK and somewhere between STUPID and RIDICULOUS. If you want to clean the world i suggest you start at your doorstep.

And BTW, you crossed that thin line between genious and idiot a long time ago.

OI, THE BLOKE'S A NUTTER!

Yet again is read BS without subject. You attack me instead of the evil done to this poor woman............typical.........

It's hard to be humble when DocH is perfect in every way.....

Bye, bye, bugsy............

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Yes, I watch Fox, and CNN, and ABC, and NBC. Point?

Point?? well it is obviously lost on you. A little inept of you reallly.

I am on the high of "truth" and compassion for my fellow human. So bassed on you inept replies I assume you are for gang rape as a punishment?

Babylon dude. Your in denial, the "tribal council" is Islamic..........

And how much for a gram bag of 'truth' where you come from? I would give it away if I was you.

Babylon, what? 'The rivers of...' or the 'Hanging Gardens.'

Tribal council? I don't even watch Survivor.

Get back under the bridge where you belong. The goats are COMING!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Do You think that these US Priests also got their "blessing" from Above?

In 2004, 1,000 Alleged Abuse by Priests in America

Catholics are in fact followers of paganisim. Nothing would suprise me.

Hmm...but they DO belong to the Christian religion, or do they NOT?

Anyway, does not matter if they were friggin' catholic priests, yewish rabbis or islamic clericks; IF THEY AUTHORIZED ANY kind of rape or molestation, or if they tried to PROTECT the people who did it; they are the same kind of animals, and should be treated the same! Without any exceptions!

Does not matter if they are black, white, yellow or green. They are all sick humans, and period.

Why dont I see you commenting the 1000 accused US priests?

Ahhhm I forgot, they are not Muslim!

BTW: Since your mission in Life is to get rid of EVIL Muslims, let me tell you a little story; in 2000 elections president Bush won, because about 85% of 7 million muslims living in the USA voted for him! Not to mention close relations between the Houes of Bush and House of Saud. I bet Prince Bandar is very nicely WELCOMED everytime he comes to the USA!

[edit on 29/3/05 by Souljah]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
DrHoricid making another topic about crimes committed by followers of a religion to flame the religion...
Why is noone surprised.

Even though I am a christian myself, I think this is one of the cheapest ways to kick against any religion, especially since in the Islamic religion there are a lot of bad things to focuss on that are truly part of the religion, instead of abusing these horrible incidents to have cheap shot at it.

It didn't take long before the first mention of the christian crusades and sexual abuse by priests was also thrown in, and as a logical result the first ATSers are yelling that every and any religion is bad.

Bad, such flawed logic, simple reasoning and simplistic approach of a complex problem.
Too complex for most minds it seems.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Why dont I see you commenting the 1000 accused US priests?

Ahhhm I forgot, they are not Muslim!

BTW: Since your mission in Life is to get rid of EVIL Muslims, let me tell you a little story; in 2000 elections president Bush won, because about 85% of 7 million muslims living in the USA voted for him! Not to mention close relations between the Houes of Bush and House of Saud. I bet Prince Bandar is very nicely WELCOMED everytime he comes to the USA!

[edit on 29/3/05 by Souljah]

There is most likely many more than 1000 priest on the abuse list, and yes they are evil. I never said get rid of evil Muslims, just evil, all evil. That doesn't change my opinion that Islam is a false religion, as are so many. Radical judaisim is evil and misguided. I could give a rats behind about Saudi anything except their funding of evil in the form of terrorisim.

Yo blondie get a life. Perhaps you do a little too much "white" yourself and that gave you visions of sanity and delusions of sainthood. Neither are real in your world.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
DrHoricid making another topic about crimes committed by followers of a religion to flame the religion...

How is stateing the facts "flaming" anything. I grow tired of the sainthood of Islam and the false promise of peace with a religion founded on WAR.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
For those of you still in denial if this is an Islamic issue how about the president of Pakistain.

"Musharraf, who espouses a moderate and progressive version of Islam, has long called for stringent steps to curb violence against women, including a review of controversial Islamic laws that rights groups say are discriminatory.

But the government has failed to take significant steps in the face of stiff opposition from Islamic parties and feudal politicians."

www.khaleejtimes.com.../subcontinent/2005/March/subcontinent_March823.xml§ion=subcontinent

Clearly this is an Islamic problem.................

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Have any of you read Asra Nomani's Standing Alone in Mecca: An American Woman's Struggle for the Soul of Islam? I just finished it and recommend it highly.

Former Wall Street Journal reporter and Salon correspondent Asra Nomani has written a book, Standing Alone in Mecca: An American Woman's Struggle for the Soul of Islam. This month she launched the Muslim Women's Freedom Tour, a campaign for religious equity and justice for women in Muslim communities.

Salon interviews Nomani “about her hopes for the future of Islam, her anger over the murder of her friend and colleague, journalist Daniel Pearl, and how it feels to be put on trial by her own mosque.” Nomani had refused to abide by rules stating that women must enter the mosque through a back door and pray in a secluded balcony.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
the sentence on that poor woman had nothing to do with islam . there is no such thing as " rape those who wrongly accuse others of rape" in islam . it's sad that islam is being linked to these caveman rituals , it makes me so angry to see the words " rape " and " islam " in the same sentence .
these pakis are crazy

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I find this debate has not gotten further, sorry I missed the happenings while away ill. I wish to step in here real quick and say one thing.

The judgements here may involve in part an approval or turning of heads, However .......however I dont think it was done on the behalf of Islam.

There is a death penalty for crimes such as this in most Islamic countries to be carried out in public via beheading.

Now granted the prosecution of rapists is descretionary to the courts. I however see only the courts as being responsible not the faith of Islam...I neither judge nor ask to be judge based on my beliefs.

Dr H. I would suggest your pation has a place in the issue but you have picked the wrong target in the blindness of Religious judgements that by the law of God are forbidden for you to make.

Sorry about the woman , but it was caused by a few ignorant people who just happen , if they are to be Islamic.

So what about the other members of Islam ...are you saying condem them to, even the woman and children of Islam....No Im sorry that is just wrong you have condemned innocents with out cause.

[edit on 5/4/2005 by drbryankkruta]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join