It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang rape gets "Islamic" blessing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

A Pakistani tribal council allegedly ordered the rape of Mukhtar Mai in February 2002 as punishment for a rape .....

in a special anti-terrorism court in Dera Ghazi Khan in August 2002 .....

court in August 2002 was largely influenced by media hype and government pressure."

sad, tragic, ....but its all 32 months ago!!

just last friday, 25 March '05, the news services put out a piece of news
that found that in the aftermath of the Tsunami,
its found that surviving males throughout the islands outnumber the females by 10 - 1

now that sounds like a 'pressure-cooker' situation waiting to explode,
there will undoubedly be a dramatic increase in the rapes in those areas

and simplistic thinking will link the predominantly islamic survivors
and the increase of rapes
and the resurgent terrorist activities

into further mobilization effort and a stringent installation of
a Pax-Americana !!
~~

sorry, i'm not a scholar, writer, researcher.....just a member,
SO, you'll have to look up the articles yourselves.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
No. It's realism.

Umm, Okay?? What do you mean by this?

Suffer the little children then?

If he had ANY sense of integrity [and ethical duty] he would've sacked their arses on the spot and not allowed it to continue.. how is it not sanctioning their behaviour? He's been an accessory to it.. I guess children are expendable when protecting his power base.. then again ALL companies have damage contol so why should the church be any different?

I agree totally. The question I am trying to ask is why did/doe this happen? What interest does the pope have in puruing such injust and disgusting behaviour. Is he being blackmailed, co-erced or is he simply unfit to hold the position of 'priest of god'?
PLEASE note that it is in NO WAY my intention to condone such actions.

Wouldn't a firm stance against such actions consolidate the position of the pope in the hearts and minds of his followers.

Not that I particularly care if he and his institution of lies should crumble to the ground since I am an athiest.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
While the crimes agaist this woman, are horrid and below human decentcy, I am going to say this, Dr. H. you sir are breeding are far worse crime. Hatred and biggetry that in its own right screams for war and hatred against a whole people......You sir have no right to set in judgement over Islam and you definetly have no right to blame all Islam for this act. You while well intented have chosen the most destructive nature for which this matter shall be resolved. Get off the religion as a whole and look at it based on those who actually took part.

Islam is a false religion and you know it. Face the reality you know in your heart. The entire purpose of Islam was the great war in the end times. Islam requires the fanatical workship of a pagan "allah" and denies Christ was the son of god and died for YOUR sins. You know I don't "hate" them but these are the facts.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Perhaps you are right Dr, but the bbc article you linked made no mention of Islam sanctioning this act. Infact, islam is not mentioned at all. Except on some anti-islam websites (and we know how unbiased they are), there is no connection to Islam, and what happened to Mukhtar Mai. The gang rape was sanctioned by some sort of "village council", and the members of the council are now on trial.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesBlonde

Originally posted by riley
No. It's realism.

Umm, Okay?? What do you mean by this?

If the pope were a headmaster at a school and covered for pedophile teachers- he would be made accountable for any subsequent abuse.. the church however does not have the same expectations [within itself as well] placed on it.. I'm basically calling it as it is.

I agree totally. The question I am trying to ask is why did/doe this happen? What interest does the pope have in puruing such injust and disgusting behaviour. Is he being blackmailed, co-erced or is he simply unfit to hold the position of 'priest of god'?

He is definently unfit to hold his position.. regardless of his physical health he does not embody the ethics his position asserts. If he were being blackmailed.. well obviously he has done something wrong himself? Coerced? The buck stops with him.. he can't blame his lackies. I think the main motivation is power and protecting the church. Innocent children are expendable.. I mean 'sacrificed for a holy purpose' as the pope might tell himself. Protecting the sanctity of the church should be more than just protecting it's reputation.

PLEASE note that it is in NO WAY my intention to condone such actions.

Noted.

Wouldn't a firm stance against such actions consolidate the position of the pope in the hearts and minds of his followers.

It would have.. if he had of come forward it would have caused a temporary scandel but hiding it [aiding and abbetting] sealed the church's fate.. it's power is meant to be centred on a moral foundation- house of cards.

Not that I particularly care if he and his institution of lies should crumble to the ground since I am an athiest.

As am I.. [sometimes agnostic] there are more worthier things to support.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Islam is a false religion and you know it. Face the reality you know in your heart. The entire purpose of Islam was the great war in the end times. Islam requires the fanatical workship of a pagan "allah" and denies Christ was the son of god and died for YOUR sins. You know I don't "hate" them but these are the facts.

Ok so Dr basically you are saying that Star Wars is true but The last 2001 is false.

No wonder you're post is so ignorant since you have revealed your true colours here. Another mindless god-botherer.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Islam is just as "FAKE" as any other religion. The purpose of Islam is not a Great War; that is the purpose of your current American Goverment.

Islam does not "deny" Christ; he is mentioned as one of Prophets, as is Moses. Is Prophet Mohammed mentioned in the Holy Bible? I dont think so.

The only problem I find here, is You doctor, you and your attitude towards muslim world and islamic religion. You say you dont "hate them", but facts are you try your best to make them look really Bad.

Doctor, you need to take a chill-pill.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Where are all the outcries against the AMERICANS who gang rape and get off? Where's your indignation at OUR OWN MILITARY???
news.yahoo.com.../usatoday/20050328/cm_usatoday/sexualassaultsinmilitarybringshamenotaction

www.detnews.com...

Why aren't you speaking out against the miltary coverups of sexually assaulting our own female troops and then exonerating the rapists?
www.dailynews.com...

What about the sexual assaults at the military academies, where one in 7 is raped?
www.detnews.com...

Or the level of rapes on college campuses being equal to the military?
abcnews.go.com...

Oh. Wait. I forgot. Our country isn't Islamic. That can't be rape, can it? It was all just a misunderstanding and these women were all dressed like hookers, including the ones in full military combat gear (who knew that standard prostitute gear was military issue uniforms?)

Hypocrite.

I really think we should clean up our OWN act before we go snarking about other people's actions.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Hypocrite.

I really think we should clean up our OWN act before we go snarking about other people's actions.

Just exactly where did I "excuse" these actions? On that subject where was the "organized" RAPE to punish someone? I would suggest you look elsewhere for hypocracy.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by amb1063
how horrible.................it is such a shame that women are still treated lower than livestock..............even lower than the dirt they walk on.

that infuriates me. i am shocked and saddened by this injustice. this poor woman..........how terrible.

You don't have to go to Pakistan to find human rights violations. Look at some of the domestic violence and date rape cases in this country.

Excerpt from womensissues.about.com...

Domestic Violence Statistics pertaining to violent crimes against women vs. those against men:

Violence by an intimate partner accounts for about 21% of violent crime experienced by women and about 2% of the violence experienced by men.
In 92% of all domestic violence incidents, crimes are committed by men against women.
During 1992 approximately 28 percent of female homicide victims (1,414 women) were known to have been killed by their husbands, former husbands or boyfriends. In contrast, just over 3 percent of male homicide victims (637) were known to have been killed by their wives, former wives or girlfriends.
Women were attacked about six times more often by offenders with whom they had an intimate relationship than were male violence victims during 1992 and 1993, the Department of Justice announced.
While women are less likely than men to be victims of violent crimes overall, women are 5 to 8 times more likely than men to be victimized by an intimate partner.

Excerpt from womensissues.about.com...

Rape Statistics - General, Youth, College, Situations
Rape is a common crime and often occurs on college campuses. Anywhere from 35-75% of all rapes against women are committed by an acquaintance. It is also one of the least reported crimes. Here are some rape statistics within the U.S.

General Rape Statistics

Every 2 minutes a woman is raped in the U.S.
72 of every 100,000 women are raped in the U.S. each year.
28% of women are raped by boyfriends.
35% of women are raped by acquaintances.
5% of women are raped by relatives.
Less than one third of all rapes are reported to the authorities.
Rape Situation Statistics

College Rape Statistics

25% of college women have been victims of rape.
8.5% of college men admit to sexually abusing women - but don't consider that rape.
Of the women who were raped, only 25% described it as rape.
Of the women who were raped, only 10% reported the assault.
47% of the rapes were by dates and romantic acquaintances.
Date Rape Statistics
84% of women who were date raped knew their attacker.
Women who are 16-24 are more than four times as likely to be date raped.
90% of date rapes occur when either the victim or attacker was drinking.
33% of men said they would date rape someone if it could go undetected.
44% of women who were date raped have considered suicide.
Sources include RAINN, University of South Florida, Federal Bureau of Investigation (Uniform Crime Statistics, 1996), U.S. Department of Justice, Violence against Women (Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. Dept. of Justice, 1994)

Can we take the plank out of our own eye?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the stats, but again CRIME in america has no relevance to this issue. This was a case of planned and approved GANG rape for punishment. Can you imagine a US judge saying to a criminal that he is ordering the systematic rape of the crimminals wife as punishment for ANY crime.

This is barbaric and since we always hear what a "pure" Islamic state Pakistain is, this was "approved" by the mullahs that make up the courts.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Do You think that these US Priests also got their "blessing" from Above?

In 2004, 1,000 Alleged Abuse by Priests in America

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Do You think that these US Priests also got their "blessing" from Above?

In 2004, 1,000 Alleged Abuse by Priests in America

Catholics are in fact followers of paganisim. Nothing would suprise me.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Horazio everything you write is pure evil and you only do it to provoke more hatered amongst people, and i know you get a kick out of it becouse you are quite a disturbed individual.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
Horazio everything you write is pure evil and you only do it to provoke more hatered amongst people, and i know you get a kick out of it becouse you are quite a disturbed individual.

Thank you for noticing the love in my work, but perhaps you don't understand. It is not hate to tell the truth even if it hurts................

The idea is to provoke thought and discussion, not "hate".

Silly wabbit..........Tricks are for Libs.........

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

Not entirely true Dr. Whilst we are on the subject all religions are manipulated by 'man' for 'mans' end gain. Islam is no different to any other religion. It wasn't Islam who failed - it was man.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
yes you are a true agent provocateur, and i know truth hurts.....

But what exactly are you trying to accomplish? Why dont you provoke on the basis of all crap religions including your own, which has its more than a fair share of dirty laundry.

You are trying to make one side look worse than the other....

HYPOCRITE

PS: who pays you for doing it?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   

But what exactly are you trying to accomplish? Why dont you provoke on the basis of all crap religions including your own, which has its more than a fair share of dirty laundry.

You are trying to make one side look worse than the other....

HYPOCRITE

PS: who pays you for doing it?

Accomplish? the end of evil on this planet....currently that is radical Islam.

Crap religions, yes, yes, there are thousands, but few true faiths.

Don't need to try to make anyone "look bad" facts speak loudly on thier own.

Hey Buggs, seen daffy or elmer lately?

Paid, no, no "acidization" is free...............

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
aaaaaand more crap.......

i am familiar with your views and i figure you must think you are either:

1) on a mission from god like that looney prez of yours

2) smart

3) both

is it door number 3?

Just make sure the windmills dont get you.....and say hello to Sancho

And if you want to talk facts, try to see a bigger picture wont you

[edit on 29-3-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

i1) on a mission from god like that looney prez of yours
2) smart
3) both
is it door number 3?

Just make sure the windmills dont get you.....and say hello to Sancho
And if you want to talk facts, try to see a bigger picture wont you

[edit on 29-3-2005 by nukunuku]

I see ALL there Bugsy, far more than many.

Mission from God, NO, not good enough for that, just "simple"

Smart, no, just a genius, simple but true genius.

Now, how about a comment on state sponsored gang rape. Islamic State at that.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by DrHoracid]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join