It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know about Horus Prophecie???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Is there anyone who has any information on Horus's Phrophie of the apocolypse of the 'beast'?????

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
ANYBODY can anyone answer?????

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
nope, sorry cant help.. try using google.

www.google.com

[edit on 4/3/2005 by Schmidt1989]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I looked around on the net a bit for this guy Horu. I didn't find anything though. I didn't even find anything relateing to a man named Horu, aside for some Yu-Gi-Oh stuff, but that's it. Perhaps a last name would clear things up. Post some more info about the guy and I would love to do some research on him.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
not horu Horus you know the egyptian god, oops i think i spelled wrong again. Isis and Osiris's son.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Can't you tell us about the prophecy and what else you know? Or is that all that you know about the situation?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
the prophecy is of the coming of death, the end of the world. all i have really been able to find out so far is that it has to do with good and evil coming together to create the death. and it had something to do with Isis and Osiris. im just trying to see if anyone knows anything more about it.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The story of Horus is very similar to later, and probably more successful story....that of a bearded chap who went by the name of Jesus....

Prob one and the same, as was Noah compared to some older Sumerian legends, just twisted to fit the story of the day.

(note, that for all the books in the bible, none where written DURING the supposed life of Jesus... go figure)

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
thats quiet intresting. i actually heard the other day that they had to take a vote if Jesus was the missah (cant spell) or not. makes you wonder

top topics

join