It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascending and Descending

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
If I wonder about something i like to take nature as inspiration of what could be an harmonic way...

If spirituality means entering the state of mind of the one-ness, it means descending!

If spirituality means entering the state of mind of the all-ness, it means ascending!

This has two expressions one in the awareness about the dense perceivable reality,
And one in the awareness about the vibrational non dens reality.

in this thread i tried to lay out the different state of minds that we can achieve in this universe. And how it can be mathematically, psychologically, and logically interpreted!

You only have to have Reading comprehension, imagination and the capability to follow a line of thoughts for more than two sentences!

Skip the first page it's of little importance... Or was it???

Sincerely No Clue!

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I was right with you until you went off the rails on page two. Oh, and BTW, vibrations are waves that gain density at different frequencies.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: boomerdude

So it became to abstract for your mind to follow after page 2?

Waves like a sinus wave?
What would that look like in 3d?

What do you mean by density like mass? Or density like the time spent per revolution?

You know if there is something you don't grasp i might be able to explain! But you have to ask the answers first!

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

So by your description your "descending" as you only ever seem to be "entering the mind of the one-ness"(your own mind for noone elses alternative opinion seems to matter to you at all) - as your always very very quick to jump on the sarcasm bandwagon against those who don't see it wholeheartedly your way.

"Or is that to abstract for your mind to follow"

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Oh there you are again that was quick!

It's absolutely not to abstract for my mind!

Can you see the first answer in this thread for what it is?

How am i supposed to respond to ignorance?

Other than projecting your own inaccessibility onto me, because of some personal feud, what do you bring to the table?

how do YOU access all-ness? Or one-ness for that matter because i see no good or bad in all the state of minds i experienced, why do you feel one is more valid than the other?

What is your preferred state of mind?

We won't be able to move on as long we don't understand how this projection thing works!

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I think you are making words mean more than they are expressing. Words are not the reality they represent. Everything we say about reality and our experience of it is delusion. Reality is neither ascended or descended. The presence of any vibration at all is purely a human pareidolia. The perception of vibration can only occur in the context of a medium of experience. Consider what the "Unity of opposites" would have to be for your statements about ascension and descension to have any meaning at all!

edit on 15-7-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
We won't be able to move on as long we don't understand how this projection thing works!
Sincerely No Clue

It's funny how we only criticize in other people what we do not like about our own character. A skunk cannot smell his own stink.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

This is a very important point you bring forward!

Shure it might mean that all that ever is real is the now! And all else is delusion. There is nothing else than the perceived moment from the point of view of the observer. And each one sees the reality he is capable of perceiving, from where he looks at thing's. No ascending no descending just full awareness nof the now!

Could that bring these two percieved opposites together?

If all is delusional why even have social interaction or engage in this thread? What's the joy of that? How can we learn from each other's perceived reality?

I would argue there is no harm in exploring different point of view one might even get more aware of the now in doing so!

To do so we need to bring ideas into forms and describe them with words, otherwise there is no possible way of interaction and expanding awareness!

I probably totally missed your point so i would appreciate your take on the unity of de- and ascending?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Oh there you are again that was quick!

It's absolutely not to abstract for my mind!

Can you see the first answer in this thread for what it is?

How am i supposed to respond to ignorance?

Other than projecting your own inaccessibility onto me, because of some personal feud, what do you bring to the table?

how do YOU access all-ness? Or one-ness for that matter because i see no good or bad in all the state of minds i experienced, why do you feel one is more valid than the other?

What is your preferred state of mind?

Sincerely No Clue

Actually, No - " there you are again" another thread by you to harbor psychological warfare with anyone that doesn't see it 100% your way.

Respond to ignorance by looking in that mirror as so far your just repeating the same old agenda expecting a different response. - Wonder what that's the definition of ????????

What inaccessibility you talking about????? You make yourself more than accessible with your daily repetitive agenda.

My preferred state of mind is a present one - you know being aware. (Awareness)

I will "move on" just fine.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Can't you contribute to the topic at hand?

Does it bother you i make my own threads? Instead of spitting into others not contributing anything but personal attacks?

What's my Agenda? What's yours?

Sincerely No Clue
edit on 15/7/2019 by NoClue because: whats yours?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Can't you contribute to the topic at hand?

Does it bother you i make my own threads? Instead of spitting into others not contributing anything but personal attacks?

What's my Agenda?

Sincerely No Clue

I did contribute to the to the topic at hand in my first post, you just didn't like the contribution.

Then i only selectively answered your posted questions to me - so still I'm on topic in accordance with your direction.

No it certainly does not bother me you make your own threads, i never said it did. Go for it i always find you amusing to say the least.

If you don't know your agenda ????? Then what are you doing ??????? So as a result theres that " entering the state of mind of the one-ness" again - descending???????

There's no "personal attacks" except the ones initiated by you - your sarcasm/ inacceptance of having your "agenda" challenged which by the way is a fundamental foundation of this site.

If you don't want to dispute anything with me don't respond to my post, just ignore them but you havnt "ascended" enough for that yet have you ?????? your still experiencing that descending one-ness.

Unfortunately !

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Ok then I will let it go, if you wish so!

There are plenty of people reading my threads and wholeheartedly pondering the taughts i write down.

As there are plenty of people who will never do that because it would challenge their views.

And then there are the ones that just lack education, to even grasp what I'm saying.

I don't want no one to change his views, i just want to share mine as graspable as possible!

Do you think there are beings on this planet that have secert knowledge? Wouldn't you be interested in what that knowledge is?

If you wholeheartedly think, what you know, is all there is to know, and every other knowledge is inferior to yours it might be your the one being on the wrong board.

Wholeheartedly No Clue

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Ok then I will let it go, if you wish so!

There are plenty of people reading my threads and wholeheartedly pondering the taughts i write down.

As there are plenty of people who will never do that because it would challenge their views.

And then there are the ones that just lack education, to even grasp what I'm saying.

I don't want no one to change his views, i just want to share mine as graspable as possible!

Do you think there are beings on this planet that have secert knowledge? Wouldn't you be interested in what that knowledge is?

If you wholeheartedly think, what you know, is all there is to know, and every other knowledge is inferior to yours it might be your the one being on the wrong board.

Wholeheartedly No Clue

But your not letting it go are you??? Sarcasm again??????? ("If you wish so")

Wouldn't bet on it but if it makes you feel better.

SARCASM AGAIN?????? ("Just lack education, grasp what I'm saying")

Then share it no probs but dont force it down alternative thinkers throats with a heavy dose of sarcasm??????? -( refer above)

If they wanted you to know about their "secret knowledge" you'd get an invitation to become enlightened and then sworn to secrecy as it's "secret knowledge" so only proves your "descending" ???????

I don't think my knowledge is superior is just my thoughts on a subject but thanks "ONCE AGAIN" for summizing that from my words.

Maybe this time just maybe you will now in relation to me " let it go".

Then finially you would have "ascended" a micro- millimeter.

Hear from you soon. Lol.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Ok this is actually getting funny.

Why don't you take the lead and move on like a good example?

I'm not the one engaging you on a personal level, but i like to dance to what ever beat you enjoy!

I enjoy your sarcasm much more than your previous tones

No Clue

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Ok this is actually getting funny.

Why don't you take the lead and move on like a good example?

I'm not the one engaging you on a personal level, but i like to dance to what ever beat you enjoy!

I enjoy your sarcasm much more than your previous tones

No Clue

This was funny long ago.

It's your thread and i can respond to any thread i like.

Yes you are. You have a short memory? Descension.

It would be rude to not respond to the OP when they reply to a post hence why i keep responding.

Knew you couldn't resist and I'd "hear from you soon. Lol"

So as you wish i will take the lead on this thread and show you how.

Wish i could share your enthusiasm for the sarcasm...... non-ascending.

Good luck with it all.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Same to you.

Thanks for dancing I learnd a lot thanks to you!

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Maybe now is the All..... One(ness) is now.

Now is aware of itself no matter what is appearing.

It is like a self aware tv screen.

edit on 15-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

What's the point of a tv screen if no one is watching?

Now just is. It can't be aware of anything, because there is nothing to be aware of.
Only if an observer observes the now different states of awareness can be achieved...

No Clue

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

The screen is self aware..... so no one has to be there to watch.

Apparent people appear on the screen of awareness as do these words.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Itisnowagain

Only if an observer observes the now different states of awareness can be achieved...

Awareness is what everything appears and disappears in......... awareness cannot be achieved..... It Is.

Without it no apparent thing could appear....... but is overlooked.

Would these words be able to make an appearance if the screen on which they are appearing was not present?
The screen has to be... prior to any appearance.
edit on 15-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join