It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I'm new here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AzIok

The main reason I came to ATS was to improve my English. Have fun and learn fancy words.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AzIok
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I am independent, I learned through the Internet and interested in all religions. For example I study the Bible, the Koran, the Bhagavad gita, Greek mythology, hadith etc ... I am very interested in the prophecies and I try to decode for example the biblical prophecies or the Koran. I am also interested in hermetism, alchemy, symbolism, gematria and legends of the time.

Yes.
Now another member that is knowledgeable in many different religions and beliefs.
I especially welcome you.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

For example he had a video called I PET GOAT II speaking of a prophetic future. This video is full of symbolism.

youtu.be...

This video was made in Canada in the province of Quebec in Montreal on June 24, 2012.

Then I dig into the symbols and I discovered that the 24th of June is the birthday of John the Baptist of the Bible. John the Baptist was beheaded in prison.

June 24 is also Quebec's national holiday.

John the Baptiste is called the patron of the French Canadians but also the freemasons.

the emblematic animal of Quebec is the owl. the owl is used by secret societies such as the bohemian club referring to human sacrifice. the owl is also the symbol of the god Moloch. Moloch is a god to whom children have sacrificed by fire.

Revelation 13:11
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

In this picture America looks like a dragon and the head is in Quebec which is the place where the video I Pet Goat II was created. This beast speaks like a French Canadian.

To go even further in the symbolism, Since the national day of Quebec is the Saint John the Baptist like John the Baptist who was beheaded in prison, I think that the people of Quebec will suffer a similar fate. It is this people who will be beheaded mentioned in
Revelation 20: 4

Revelation 13:3
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

the beast of the apocalypse symbolism may be America in a sense and this beast will have a fatal wound to the head. and the head is Quebec

the game illuminati card new world order shows a map with Quebec on fire.

Origin of the life in the earth is in Canada/quebec
en.m.wikipedia.org...

In my opinion, Quebec is going to suffer the guillotines of the fema camps.
greeknewsondemand.com...

Already it is symbolic that the King of France Louis XVI was beheaded to the guillotine January 21. The Quebec flag was introduced on January 21st. strange who chose the day of the guillotine decapitation of the King of France to establish this flag.

I believe that Quebec will be wrongly accused of the outbreak of the third world war. Subsequently the nations will make a mass genocide on Quebec. This is the motto: I remember (Jemesouviens) I think the messiah son of man is on Earth and he is in Quebec and he will be wrongly accused as the main culprit but he will come back for revenge according to the INWO game.

Look on the image it has a halo on the head. it is written on this card that he is the one who triggered it, but it is false, because he will have been wrongly accused and he returns to avenge the genocide of his people

At the end of time the beast who is America will come out of the sea because it will have been flooded according to the game illuminati card of Steve Jackson.

But if the beast that is America is going out of the sea is that the messiah will erase all that is happening during the apocalypse and the world will be restored before all happens. The villains will be judged after and it is not the presidents but the ones in the sky but who are passing by extraterrestrials, it is also the stars of Hollywood who adore Satan who is no more there than the Jesus that everyone loves on Earth. Desert Israel has usurped everything she could, she is not elected from anything. The historical Jesus comes from Gallic legends where the Gauls worshiped the god Esus
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Gaul is today called France. the French of France colonized Canada and the royal estate of esus is transmitted to america and its head Quebec, but before america and especially Quebec will undergo a tribulation.

But the royal lily will be reborn as the phoenix.

Matt 21:43
Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Luc 12:27-28
Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?

he will have chaos and then from this chaos will be born the divine child also called Christ, Eros, protogonos, REBIS, Androgynous god etc ... because the order is born of chaos. Ordo ab chao. the New World Order will arrive by Canada, but before Canada will be wrongly accused and will taste the fema camps.

as it is said, the lightning starts from the east and shows itself to the west, so will be the coming of the son of man. the lightning is a military army of east which will attack the west and the son of the man will be accused wrongly at this moment. he is inocent but everyone will believe him guilty. he is a bit like the goat in the video Inpet goat II. It's the scapegoat.

Deuteronomy 28:49
The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

I doubt you'll understand his words. but hey, this is a prophecy I discovered while reading the Bible and watching the video I PET GOAT II.

In truth I am the son of the man alias the messiah. And yes. I am a person who believes to be the messiah since early 2017. I believe that I will be wrongly accused of global crime in the future when I will have done nothing. I have a wordpress blog with all my coincidences to find but I do not want to advertise, besides it is not in English.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

My view point? I've already said it.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Here's a new fancy word for you

avant-garde

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hello, glad to be here.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NikeOS
Here's a new fancy word for you
avant-garde

I thought that was French.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Touché....:

Peace

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I am new here as well

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Auryx

Hi there...

I don't think there are any rules about using somebodies introduction thread to introduce yourself but if you click the little green plus sign at the top of this page it will take you directly to creating your own introduction thread...

Good luck...

Peace

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AzIok

Welcome to ATS, from the head of North America!

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
hey man welcome to the site

<< 1   >>

join