It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mysterious street artist '3' behind the strange coded messages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
this has been posted today and flagged to me. I think its exciting but at the same time weird..... i like the way he or she is combining performance art and street art but with a real message.

www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk...

i had a read and seen the other story about this... someone is putting up coded messages around the place then a video on their twitter. fun but creepy at the smae time
thoughts ? im like my mate with the real message. ive started to follow him or her on their twitter. be interesting to see where it goes, if anyway
edit on 14-7-2019 by rikgrimsby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby

Details in the thread would be nice.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My advice to the person would be — do not use free-hand writing.

This person needs a ruler.

To the OP, why do you find this so interesting? Anyone could create those ‘coded messages’, IMO. Am I missing something here?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Ok so this savior came to save the whole world and save us from destruction but he came to do so only in Grimsby, England?

And the best way for him to send a message to the world is to post hand written crypto notes on local buildings?

I'm going to go with this is some kid who just got a hold of an interesting crypto book. And '3' might mean he or she still goes to Sunday school.

edit on 14-7-2019 by Duderino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

dont think its a kid judging from their twitter, but yeah just grimsby hahaha. i just thought id share here out of interest.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I was going to give you a flag, but I see you have 3. I think this means something!

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
What a total prat this guy is. Our world is what it is, and idiots like this will only bring out the worst in people due to his occulted identity making him look and sound menacing.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Vandalism. The code, however, is Masonic.

new topics

top topics

join