It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tells Dem congresswomen: Go back where you came from!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Liquesence

One of them committed tax fraud, immigration fraud, married her brother, and now actively works against the US after being elected to represent an American district.

I notice that you conveniently leave out these parts to your responses.

Got nothing for those do you?

Yeah, because it's all manufactured BS meant to deflect.

They *do* represent their distracts. That's how they got elected.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

And you girl, need to lay off.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: projectvxn

One of them committed tax fraud, immigration fraud, married her brother, and now actively works against the US after being elected to represent an American district.

I notice that you conveniently leave out these parts to your responses.

Got nothing for those do you?

Yeah, because it's all manufactured BS meant to deflect.

And it seems you are an expert on manufactured BS. That is, calling BS on anything that disagrees with your own opinion.

How diverse of you.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Quoting myself to bookend this "conversation:"

That some of you are apparently ok with, and condone, what he tweeted today is representative of what is wrong with this country and with many of his supporters, including those on this site.

If you agree with his tweets today, you should never be so bold as to call yourself American patriots who love America or what it stands for, because those tweets are everything that is the antithesis of America and its welcoming principles of inclusion for all people, especially for those born here, and even more for those seeking a better life for themselves and their families, and for swearing to defend and serve the country that welcomed them (and/or their ancestors).

And you should be ashamed of yourselves.

That still rings true, even more so after the responses.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Somalia is islamic, she would not be allowed to speak there as she is able to here. She could tho being her husband/brother with her and be one of his wives. I bet we could start a crowd funding for her as well.

link   

That some of you are apparently ok with, and condone, what he tweeted today is representative of what is wrong with this country and with many of his supporters, including those on this site.

If you agree with his tweets today, you should never be so bold as to call yourself American patriots who love America or what it stands for, because those tweets are everything that is the antithesis of America and its welcoming principles of inclusion for all people, especially for those born here, and even more for those seeking a better life for themselves and their families, and for swearing to defend and serve the country that welcomed them (and/or their ancestors).

PS, Bookend? Ha, your word is not the end all be all. It is truly manufactured BS. As I said, you seem to be an expert in that particular brand of "discussion".

link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: smurfy

Yawn. the same guy has America experiencing the highest quality of life in 20 years. Fact: The story was fake news, trump never said that.

The story goes back to 2005 at least, nothing to do with Trump's dictatorship.....please look at the video made years ago.

BTW, GM, moving jobs to Mexico, Ford losing 800 jobs US, 7000 jobs go overall, Focus is built in China..blah blah fecking blah. China Steel tariffs make for expensive car production in the US as an aside, what the feck are you talking about ????

Er, yawn!

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Jim Marrs is unfortunately deceased, his research is almost as valuable Farrel's

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If you think diversity is the only thing that makes you an American then your missing a lot of pieces to the puzzle. I’m all in for diversity but it’s hardly the only thing that makes an American an American. There’s a little more to it than that and I think you know this.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NikeOS

And you girl, need to lay off.

Im gender dysphoric so thanks for the compliment.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Want Lincoln a patriot? You know he wasn't about inclusion if you read his diaries.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Want Lincoln a patriot? You know he wasn't about inclusion if you read his diaries.

Lincoln was a Lawyer before he was asked to become President. There's no proof that Lincoln was anti American.

Abraham Lincoln was an American statesman and lawyer who served as the 16th President of the United States from March 1861 until his assassination in April 1865. Lincoln led the United States through the American Civil War—its bloodiest war and perhaps its greatest moral, constitutional, and political crisis. In doing so, he preserved the Union, abolished slavery, strengthened the federal government, and modernized the economy.
edit on 14-7-2019 by NikeOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Well it's no secret you're far left, no need to explain.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghaleon12

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I knew the thread title was BS, here’s what he actually said

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” he added. “Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!”

Completely different to go back to where you came from which I would not have approved of, what he did actually say though I’m fine with.
Don’t know much about Tlaib but Omar disgusts me, I don’t believe she has any redeeming characteristics.
She hates America and Americans and wants to change it to suit her own wants.
AOC just strikes me as crazy and not to be taken seriously, Omar though seems evil, snake in the grass gonna nite you on the ass evil

He added that "and then come back" to take some of the edge off and obviously doesn't mean that yet you're falling for it and getting played.

Why would he want them back when he doesn't like them? Even if they fixed all of Africa, Trump still wouldn't want them back.

Getting played and then asking for more. It's kind of a twisted mentality. During the Bush years that was a similar thing as well.

Trump talks about "bleeding from your...whatever", obvious to what he's referring to and then you have some being completely obtuse and playing dumb.

Ummm...OMG...another purveyor of prestidigitation...

Step right up boys and girls and...young and old...as ghaleon...who just happens to be 12...regales us with feats of mind reading and various other psychichotic...talents...

I just loves me some mental midgetry splainin the definition of...is...

SMEffingH...with a three pound hammer...

Every time I read a poster telling me what a post subject thought...It just makes me want to slap the silly off they head...

KWIM...?

YouSir
edit on 14-7-2019 by YouSir because: I retain the right to change my mind...often...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Indeed.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I'm busy basking in the glory of highest quality of life in 20 years and highest wage growth in US history to care about your fake news.

Those are not my opinions, those are both facts.

I know you lefties hate America winning.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Not that they won't, but actually getting elected does not mean they are representing their districts. Getting re-elected would be evidence of that. Even that would not be evidence though, it would only be evidence they represent their districts more than their challenger.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Not that they won't, but actually getting elected does not mean they are representing their districts. Getting re-elected would be evidence of that. Even that would not be evidence though, it would only be evidence they represent their districts more than their challenger.

With that pretzel logic, no Republicans actually represent their districts, either. They're just "evidence they represent their districts more than their challenger" did. Thus by your own logic, nobody represents anybody. What does that make winning a seat and representing a district? A technicality?

Personally, I think you're scraping the drain with that argument.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Ummm...you really should be astute enough to realize that the...

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

www.goodreads.com...

By Emma Lazarus...is a beautiful and equally poignant poem that both brings hope and promise alongside a humanism and altruism that all could learn to aspire to...certainly...

You really should also realize that those words enshrined in such an iconic fashion on the Statue of Liberty...was never the policy of the government of the United States Of America...right...?

Manifest Destiny...my friend...that was the heartbeat of the engine that sought LEGAL immigration through those portals on Ellis Island...
Manifest destiny and industrialization...capitalism and corporatism...

Idealism is wonderful to ruminate about...it really is...yet realism expresses a nuanced survival of the fittest...a predator and prey realism that strips bare illusion...

Naked...truth seeks disguise in pleasantry...in polite society...in diplomacy...and Aesop is avenged as the wolves molest the sheep...

YouSir

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join