It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Female Agenda Strikes Again - BOND 25 To See Black, Female Bond

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The all lady remake of the young ones.
I can't wait!

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Stuff like this disgusts me. It's like they're taking all the books the movies are based on and throwing them out, all the previous movies as well for that matter. Ian Fleming's character is James Bond. James. A man.

James Bond is still a man in the new movie.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

There's also a fan theory that "James Bond 007" is the title. Instead of dramatic licence being the reason he's multiple people over multiple periods of time, it's more of a theory that a spy achieves that rank, has their entire identity erased and they just become "James Bond" or "Jane Bond" I suppose

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: captainpudding

That fan theory was dispelled by Skyfall where it was shown his name is Bond.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

If you were as curious as I was how this Bond girl looks like... well not really a Bond girl but the female Bond..
Here you go, I must admit..I had made an other choice.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

She is 007, not Bond exactly. But part of the movie plot is Bond passing the torch on to her and her becoming the next "Bond" (not Bond, but the super spy who replaces him).

Thankfully this appears to be the end of this story line and we will never see her again. That is my sincere hope.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Took me a while to swim through all the melted snowflakes to be able to find somewhere to post.

It's nothing to do with PC culture it's everything to do with lazy studio execs and writers. They can't invent anything new so everything gets recycled with a different spin to it. Rather boring actually.

Speaking of boring, Bond is boring, so who cares anyway.
edit on 18-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If they remake Goldfinger, will her love interest's name be Dick Aplenty?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

makes sense

cant have a black james bond

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Am I a bad person for noticing that everything is female centric today in movies, and not being happy about it?

The new Star Wars movies... the last Mad Max film... even the upcoming Ghostbusters 2020 film is supposed to deal with a teenage girl who wants to become a ghostbuster or something like that.

Bear in mind - I have no problem with women. I think, for example, the Pam Grier movies of the 1970's are totally badass. But EVERYTHING is female centric these days. I think it has to do with the "patriarchy" and trying to "destroy it."

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The thing I don't like is that the "woke" don't make their own movies they have to hijack other better franchises for their agenda.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Why don't women just make these movies themselves cast all women instead of just demanding changes.
Im sure there are plenty of women able to produce fresh new ideas instead of going back to old movies and deciding to remake them with more women in them.
A female James Bond would have other women calling her a slut for #ing lots of men.
The male Bond is called charming for nailing so many women.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join