It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Female Agenda Strikes Again - BOND 25 To See Black, Female Bond

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

No bond movies only have white male spies, black baddies and sexy dumb women who are only for sex and saving from said evil black man.

Anything else is liberal SJW BS

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
You know that in the bond movies there have been a number of women spies and even 'shock horror' black women.

The best gag about a female version/equivalent of 007 occurs during the intro to "'The Spy Who Loved Me' (1977).

Watch from 2.07 mins in:

Loved the way they used a cheesy version of Connery/Lazenby in that scene.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

The current Wonder Woman actor (I forget her name) does already look a bit..."off"... Who knows...

Riiiiiiight. Sounds kinda incel-ish.

Not attractive at all.

I remember when I thought girls had cooties too. It’ll pass.

I'd laugh if she actually "came out" as a "transgender woman" and you were busy standing there saying all this rubbish.

The Wonder Woman actor is not attractive in the slightest.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The experts are no longer experts, the news doesn't give us news anymore and now finally the creative people can't be creative.

I read somewhere the average IQ is going down for the first time recently.

We are on route to idiocracy.

Buckle up and enjoy the ride.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If they used an established character in that world fine... To just bring in some random female smacks of lazy writing to me.

Also I always thought Idris Elba would have made a fantastic 007.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: oloufo

From what I understand one of the main points of the movie is the new Bond becoming a black woman, a passing of the torch. My hope is that Bond 26 will become the rumored reboot directed by someone else entirely and this travesty will not come to pass.

007 is the code name.

Bond is the character name.

She is not playing Bond.

Go back and read my comment.

Bond is not a moniker. Bond is a person. They can be 007, they can not be Bond. Is it not possible for a black woman to create her own franchise? Why can't they? Are they inferior?

But they are using Bond to push a black woman 007. Hence my comment of it makes sense as far as the story goes, but I do not like it. Part of script according to insiders is a passing of the torch and the black woman becoming the next "Bond" (as in his replacement).

Like I said from the beginning, it may not contradict the story, but I am completely against the intentional progressive view they are going for. I watch basically every spy movie, I don't complain about leading female roles when that is what the franchise is.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I'm a big Idris Elba fan, I don't know if he would make a good "Bond", but he can't be Bond. I would enjoy a spinoff with him as the lead spy and see how it goes.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Lazy writing is all they know anymore.

Look at the recent Ghostbusters. There were ways they might have made that version work. Instead of a complete attempt at a reboot trying to erase the previous movie and mythology, they should have made the new characters linked in some way to the old Ghostbusters -- daughters, protegees, colleagues, etc.

There could have been a scene with a torch passing from one generation to the next to establish what is going on and pass legitimacy to the new guard. It would have established the story for the audience.

But instead they chose to go woke and try to remake the classic in their progressive, feminist image and failed utterly.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: oloufo

From what I understand one of the main points of the movie is the new Bond becoming a black woman, a passing of the torch. My hope is that Bond 26 will become the rumored reboot directed by someone else entirely and this travesty will not come to pass.

007 is the code name.

Bond is the character name.

She is not playing Bond.

Go back and read my comment.

Bond is not a moniker. Bond is a person. They can be 007, they can not be Bond. Is it not possible for a black woman to create her own franchise? Why can't they? Are they inferior?

But they are using Bond to push a black woman 007. Hence my comment of it makes sense as far as the story goes, but I do not like it. Part of script according to insiders is a passing of the torch and the black woman becoming the next "Bond" (as in his replacement).

Like I said from the beginning, it may not contradict the story, but I am completely against the intentional progressive view they are going for. I watch basically every spy movie, I don't complain about leading female roles when that is what the franchise is.

And you still don't seem to be getting that this still is a Bond movie whose main character is Bond played by Daniel Craig.

The new character replaces bond as 007 in the movie. It's part of the plot.

Clearly she is not going to be the next bond as she is not called Bond and appears in the movie with Bond.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The idea that they put a woman in that role is a test to see how audiences receive the idea of a potential woman as Bond though just by letting her be 007 if not Bond.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

We have "M" and we have "Q" now we can watch "PMS".

lolz

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The idea that they put a woman in that role is a test to see how audiences receive the idea of a potential woman as Bond though just by letting her be 007 if not Bond.

100% speculation on your part.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Tell that to Dr. Who.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I got everything. You are the one who is somehow unable to comprehend my post. Please show me where I stated she is going to be a character called Bond, I will wait.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Tell that to Dr. Who.

I saw an interview where they said the main driving goal of the season was to be inclusive. It showed in how terrible the whole season was. Maybe the driving goal should have been writing, directing, and creating a fantastic show. Dr. Who was in my top 5 all time favorite shows prior to that.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Dr. Who became so gyno-specific that I started to get menstrual cramps every time I watched it.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I got everything. You are the one who is somehow unable to comprehend my post. Please show me where I stated she is going to be a character called Bond, I will wait.

Since I didn't claim you did why would I?

I was pointing out that she is an in moviesl new 007. Not Daniel Craig replacement in the franchise.

Not sure why you are so annoyed about a character in a movie.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Tell that to Dr. Who.

The Docto is a alien time traveller who reincarnates in different bodies.

Anyone getting hung up on what gender they appear as is seriously missing the point.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
BREAKING! NEWS!

My sources inside Pinewood Studios has leaked some new Jane Bond Movie titles. . . .

A Sandwich Is Not Enough

For Your Thighs Only

Dr. No Means No

Diamonds Are Forever And On Sale

The Spy Who Loved Me But Never Returned My Calls

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Tell that to Dr. Who.

The Docto is a alien time traveller who reincarnates in different bodies.

Anyone getting hung up on what gender they appear as is seriously missing the point.

I could have cared less if the writing wasn't so bloody awful.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join