It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sir Kim Darroch leak claims Trump scrapped Iran nuclear deal 'to spite Obama'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Following threats by the Met police about publishing leaked emails the Daily Mail has stuck to its guns and published more revelations , this time in regard to the reason the Iran Nuclear deal was scrapped ....

‘I’m grateful to you for coming out on short notice and undertaking such a packed programme,’ he told Mr Johnson. ‘The outcome illustrated the paradox of this White House: you got exceptional access, seeing everyone short of the President; but on the substance, the Administration is set upon an act of diplomatic vandalism, seemingly for ideological and personality reasons – it was Obama’s deal.

What a childish way to conduct foreign policy , par for the course for this administration though.

This email was sent to Boris Johnson following the then Foreign Secretary's visit to the US to try to save the deal last year , Darroch's email expresses dismay at the lack of planning other than the scrapping of the deal.

Moreover, they can’t articulate any “day-after” strategy; and contacts with State Department this morning suggest no sort of plan for reaching out to partners and allies, whether in Europe or the region.’

And who is the tail wagging this dog ?

Mr Trump’s decision was, he said, ‘the end of a long road’ and highlighted how Mr Bolton’s arrival in the White House in April 2018 ‘was widely predicted to cement this outcome.’ ‘Much of the speech echoed lines we have heard from Bolton in person,’ he explained.
www.dailymail.co.uk... l

Childish games played at the risk to the lives of many , will they never learn.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Maybe in 2020 they can reverse Trumps plan to spite him.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

You mean in 2021 when (if) a sane administration takes over ?
I fear it will to to late by then , the approach of war waits for no one.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

The sky is falling lets try to catch it.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
It's so sad
It's so sad
the world has gone mad
over one that wants
and can't have

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Seemingly, not actually but seemingly.

I’ll take this with a grain of salt, it’s reporting on an opinion piece not on facts.

But as always, orange man bad REeeeeeeeeeeee

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

You mean in 2021 when (if) a sane administration takes over ?
I fear it will to to late by then , the approach of war waits for no one.

Why is Trump accused of warmongering?
How many new countries has he bombed since taking office?

He strikes me as the least war hungry Potus that has been in office in my lifetime.

Is this like when he started that nuclear war with North Korea?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Is this the same UK where Steele wrote a dirty, unfactual hit piece on Trump? Is this round two?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
You guys act like spite isn't fun.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
trump is american's indians of the past, a human with a heart of gold

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Looking into some of this Q stuff, sounds like Trump dropped the Iran deal because the uranium one deal was supply Iran with uranium. Like WTF??? Yeah messed up if true. Well done Trump in scrapping the deal. Now the work begins to build another, maybe more transparent deal?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Trump walked away from the deal for seemingly his own petty reasons and had no plan in place to deal with the fallout of that decision , he's ratcheted up tensions in the region by sending troops and equipment in what appears to be a replay of his strong man diplomacy like he did with North Korea , Iran isn't North Korea.

No one is accusing Trump of warmongering but some in his administration are warmongers and sometimes actions have unforeseen consequences that can lead to war.

Iran , mainly through US sanctions is a wounded animal cornered , the danger is obvious.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I think you both mean 2024.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Who is DaRoach and why should I care what they say ?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It would be nice to see more Indians in the Oval Office.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I think you mean 2077

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

That would make Trump 60 years older than he is, so unless he finds a cure to old age, Ivanka will be President.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: NikeOS

Oh God Cyborg Trump is the thing of nightmares.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Trump walked away from the deal for seemingly his own petty reasons and had no plan in place to deal with the fallout of that decision , he's ratcheted up tensions in the region by sending troops and equipment in what appears to be a replay of his strong man diplomacy like he did with North Korea , Iran isn't North Korea.

No one is accusing Trump of warmongering but some in his administration are warmongers and sometimes actions have unforeseen consequences that can lead to war.

Iran , mainly through US sanctions is a wounded animal cornered , the danger is obvious.

I’ll wait till all is said and done before I start stressing.
If I had listened to people like you I would have believed he had his finger hovering over the nuclear button and had US troops on standby to start the rape and pillage of every non allied nation from Mexico to Malaysia.

All I’m hearing is more of the same, gotta be honest, it’s getting a bit old

Edit: I know Malaysia isn’t on any hot lists, it just had a better ring to it to use to nations that started with M
edit on 14/7/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

lol. I like your name Lysergic btw.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join