It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you estimate the World Population of Bigfoots is?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Call me Einstein but there isn't a single testimony of a Unicorn, no DNA sequences, no images, no audio, no footage, no military documents. I think you get the idea. Its a fallacious argument to compare the two. As already stated its written into Law that Public Science doesn't trump Militarised Science. You can't just show up at Los Alamos Labs etc because you have a Degree in Biology. Thinking such is plain wrong. I see we have had the Trolls in again.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PAUL35791

You need 1st positive proof, plus positive proof (a body)...and a bunch worldwide...also proven...those things are everywhere.

Until then? You can't. Silly....

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I’ve spent a great deal of my life in the backcountry. I heard sounds I couldn’t identify, but I’ve never seen anything that convinced me that Bigfoot is real. I guess it’s possible.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
zero

If she says zero I'm going with 1,000,000 based on past claims

🤪

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Never a body found so number approaching zero.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Well, this guy has a foot.

So there WAS at least 1.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Nope, Legal Evidence doesn't require physical proof. There are numerous people trying to take the Gov to court for disallowing people from knowing BF exist, causing a Public Health Hazard. There have been numerous bodies and 110 DNA samples sequenced showing Human/Old World extinct Ape/Unknown done via Melba Ketchum and her husband who heads a Science at Princeton.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
When the Peer Reviewed medical journal Lancet claimed Hypnotism was a stage act using paid audience members, it didn't mean Hypnotism wasn't real, it just meant somebody said it wasn't. We can't use Argument appealing to Authority. Its legally fallacious and scientifically wrong.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It's all a guessing game as long as we don't know their breeding cycle. How fast is their gestation period and how many can they conceive in a lifetime? Do the females ovulate once a month like human females? Once a year?

We can only assume what a viable breeding population for Sasquatch is, how far will they travel to breed? Do they have areas they travel to for meeting up and intercourse? There does not have to be a very large population in one area, they can be spread out in small clusters living in the dark damp niches of the forest, maybe even within cavities in the earth. The places where the hair stands up on the back of your neck as your instinct nudge you to turn back and go the other way.

Most people are not comfortable with the existence of one, so a breeding population is out of the question in their minds.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Good questions. I am making an estimate based on the number of witness testimonies compared to the number of people unlikely to give a testimony. There are roughly 5000 testimonies on YT.
From what I've heard, similar to humans and herd in places in autumn for breeding. There are up to 6 typologies of them.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If they do exist i reckon they are some type of Neanderthal, they probably got hunted or out competed to near extinction by humans so have learned to stay out of our way, so probably only a couple hundred thousand.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I would have to say zero. I could be wrong though

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
There are so many swaths of land out west that are easily 40 mile x 40 mile blocks with no roads, all state forests.
There could be literally thousands of Sasquatch living in those areas in "villages". These areas are far removed and inaccessible to even most hunters.
Down in the Everglades, miles and miles of uninhabited and inaccessible areas. Probably thousands of Sasquatch down there.
Then you have most of western Canada. Most of Siberia. And then we have the Amazon.
I would guess that based on all of the real, available and actual credible Sasquatch research out there, that we are looking at a global Sasquatch population of somewhere close to 100,000. All of these would be scattered around the earth and living in different tribes and possibly having slightly different traits - by now.

edit on 14-7-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
There is a well known population that live not far from Calgary, Alberta in the Rocky Mountains. They usually stay in the area between Canmore/Banff, Alberta and Invermere/Radium BC. They overlap two different National Parks so they know they have safety from hunters. I have heard estimates are from 25-75 in this area
edit on 18-7-2019 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2019 by TheOnlyBilko because: spelling

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PAUL35791
I would guess around 10,000 in the US/CAN and another 10,000 for the rest of the world. Could be more.

The black bear population in North America is thought to be 600,000.
The brown bear population worldwide is thought to be 200,000, with half of those in Russia.

So I would think there are a lot more than 20,000 Bigfoot around the world.

Not sure why you think there are more in North America than say China and Russia, which have HUGE tracks of land where hardly anyone lives.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I’ve spent a great deal of my life in the backcountry. I heard sounds I couldn’t identify, but I’ve never seen anything that convinced me that Bigfoot is real. I guess it’s possible.

Can you name all of the animals you've witnessed first hand?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You need 1st positive proof, plus positive proof (a body)...and a bunch worldwide...also proven...those things are everywhere.

Until then? You can't. Silly....

There's plenty of physical evidence available in the public realm.

However, John Bindernagle said it best;

"The evidence doesn't get scrutinized objectively. We can't bring the evidence to our colleagues because it's perceived as taboo."

When you have a subject viewed as taboo you are never going to get the mainstream attention it deserves so it will always and forever be remanded to the edge of science to be scoffed at. Until the stigma of ridicule is removed there will never be any progress.

Look at what's happened in UFOlogy recently with the new UAP sightings directives released by the US Navy. For the first time in history active duty fighter pilots have a mechanism for reporting the phenomena they witness on a frequent basis without fear of professional repercussions.

A similar mindset within the wildlife biology field would open this topic up to legitimate scrutiny which is all that is needed.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Above ground or under ground?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join