It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret "Mini-Drone Technology" or UFO? --- *Nikon P900 Video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hi ATS. Thanks for letting me share my captures here. I try to share the more interesting ones.

Occasionally I'll experiment and set up the Nikon P900 on a tripod and "hyper-zoom" into clouds and hit record. Now and then I'll capture a random orb...some more dramatic than others. This object looks totally different.

www.youtube.com...
This is different in that it looks to be a more solid object, AND its moving very strangely. It flips...twice.

At first, I thought I captured a really weird view of a moth, but one of my online friends pointed out that #1, this object never flaps, and #2, that moths have four sub-sections to their wing structure.

He shared a video showing how a moths wings move when they flap...none of that happens here at all.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And then on top of that this object flips twice...once forward and seemingly again sideways.

I'm 99.9% certain this is NOT an insect. No head, antennae, legs or quad wings can I see here.

This is another really "very strange" capture that took awhile for me to wrap my head around. Its similar to when I discovered the tiny triangle that I filmed while visiting Joshua Tree National Park.... ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Joshua Tree UFO - UFOSightingshotspot.blogspot.com

I had to not look at it for a few months because the first looks were just too weird. But when I finally did share, several, several people took a look and saw what I saw.

Similar captures have popped up. This reminds me alot of the object captured in Utah by the filmmakers.

This particular edit starts with the real time speed view....It goes by pretty fast. Then it repeats, slowing down more each time.

There is an embossed section as well, so try to look at those views as well.

The last sections show each of the 10 frames in with closer zooms. Notice the spot in the center, and the colours.

The 7th frame it turns to mono-texture.

Once again, all the disclaimers apply here. This is not any kind of cgi. I am in no way claiming this is "ET" or alien. Do we have secret drones that look like this? Just sharing what I've recorded for reference and archive purposes.

After seeing this, I wonder if there are objects or "orbs" that can change shape to look almost solid?

www.youtube.com...
The mini "triangle" from the Joshua Tree video looks similar.

www.youtube.com...

One of the objects in the foreground of this Los Angeles capture does the same...it appears to literally change form from a translucent pinkish orb to a dark "triangular" object.

My apologies for the resolution...I ended up emailing the original footage instead of downloading directly from the phone, so its not as good.

Thanks for taking a look.
edit on 14-7-2019 by StarnatalSandia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
1st video most likely a bird/insect

2nd video same thing

3rd video same thing with a balloon way up in the sky.

I’m usually one to acknowledge the possibility of unidentifiable flying objects, most likely military, but these were anti-climatic and pretty obvious in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: StarnatalSandia

Is this the Camera used to take vivid photographs upclose of the moon?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I saw nothing compelling

I want to believe.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I saw nothing compelling

I want to believe.

I used to want to believe.....
Until all the bug , bird , and balloon pics and videos came along.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

The Gulf fritillary or passion butterfly (Agraulis vanillae) is a bright orange butterfly of the family Nymphalidae and subfamily Heliconiinae. That subfamily was formerly set apart as a separate family, the Heliconiidae. The Heliconiinae are "longwing butterflies", which have long, narrow wings compared to other butterflies. Gulf fritillary is the only member of genus Agraulis.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Leaf or other plant matter blown on the wind. That's why it's flipping / tumbling in the shot. Also why it's out of focus because it's too close to the camera.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarnatalSandia
At first, I thought I captured a really weird view of a moth, but one of my online friends pointed out that #1, this object never flaps, and #2, that moths have four sub-sections to their wing structure.

I think the object flaps, not flips, and having two or four sub-sections to their wing structure would not show on such an out of focus video.

Comparing your video to a slow motion video is not a good comparison, as you video has only 9 frames where the object appears, so it's exactly the opposite of a slow motion video.

And then on top of that this object flips twice...once forward and seemingly again sideways.

As I said before, I think the "flip" is really a "flap" of its wings. The apparently sideways flip can be just an asymmetric wing flap, moths are known for slightly erratic movements.

I'm 99.9% certain this is NOT an insect. No head, antennae, legs or quad wings can I see here.

On such a low quality video none of those would be visible.

I don't see any reason to think this is not an insect, in fact, I think this IS an insect.

Now, there are some things you can do to try to get more information:
- If you know the focus distance of the camera during that video you can get an idea of how distant from the camera the object was, you just have to make some tests with some objects to get a crude idea of distance;
- Knowing the frame rate and an approximate distance you can also get an idea of the speed of the object.

PS: if you can use another camera (even a cheap camera) focused to a shorter distance you would get an easy way of solving problems like this, as another camera would have a different point of view, so closer objects could not appear on the second camera. Objects that appear on both and appear out of focus on the camera focused to a bigger distance would appear more on focus on the camera focused to a shorter distance and vice versa, giving you an instant idea of the distance of the object.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
100% swamp gas.

I was told to give the usual response....OR ELSE.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Insect. And it's no secret the military has tiny "bug" drones any former or current serving member can attest.

Not secret, not new....

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

An insect or bird flapping it's wings. Drones and "UFO's" are solid objects, this is an organic object.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Yeah. Because of the wet spring and maybe breeding cycles there have been tons of butterflies in Los Angeles this year.

The object being out of focus with a camera set to infinity would suggest something small and close up.

Keep trying though. Anybody who spends a lot of time outside knows there's odd stuff flying around.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Moth.

new topics

top topics

join