It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Bigfoots Classified from the Public/Science?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Yes, of course. I have a log cabin in a National forest in Michigan! They are everywhere seemingly, worldwide.

I believe...even without a body. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: PAUL35791

How do you classify a myth?
They are not classified because "they" do not exist.
Come on.... in all the history of mankind no one has ever come up with a body or a bone hell even the hair they claim came from them most often is from a bear.
Like fairies.... no one ever presented a fairy body to science. Or your beloved trolls for that matter lol.
Or sea monsters or aliens.
All created by someone's imagination.

Whether here or in politics, your ability to speak with such certainty continues to amaze me. How can you be so sure? How many times have you been terribly wrong? Does this not somewhat deter you from speaking this way?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I can't believe an adult could be as dumb as sillyoldtroll and their sidekicks. Do you think they are those weird satanist jugalos from 4chan?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Was looking at one of the trolls profiles. Thinks he's a Vampire or something. Swaps blood on the net with Fedex. Probably thinks he's Le Stat. The cucks believe the Count on Sesame St is real. Maybe it is an afront to their ego to find out BFs are real idk.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I tried to post links. The admin trolls deleted them. I cannot delete my account or topics. This is my final post here. Thankyou for the sensible posts. I recommend you listen to the Legal Evidence on the following YT channels- Sasquatch Chronicles, Dogman Encounters, World Bigfoot Radio, CryptoPTSD, Deborah Hatswell, Christopher Turner, Brenton Sawin, Bigfoot Tony, Crypto Brothers, Bigfoot Outlaw Radio, Sasquatch Hypothesis, Paranormal Portal, Sasquatch Ontario, Kewaunee Lapseritus, and there are about 100 others I can't remember or the NSA deleted. If you listen to the 2000 testimonies on them you won't be posting from a position of ignorance. There are 1000 testimonies on Sasquatch Chronicles alone. Probably 5000 altogether on YT. Also, for the trolls, google Legal Evidence.
I only researched BF because I'm a Bible student. I still haven't found out if they are Nephilim, Pre Adamite, Essau, Cain, or none of the above.

PS "I don't believe Shipton was a liar" David Attenborough"
PPS If you have problems with Cryptids call the BFRO right away. If you call the Cops say they are escaped animals from the Zoo or something, so they come out. Most Cops don't know they are real obviously.
edit on 15-7-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I only researched BF because I'm a Bible student.

Thank you for your very Christian attitude in addressing posters here.
edit on 7/15/2019 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

If you listen to the 2000 testimonies on them you won't be posting from a position of ignorance.

WOW

it stared at 1000 testimonies and jumped to 5000 testimonies with in a post or so on another thread and now sunk to back down to 2000 in this thread.

the amount of nonsense you post and your responses can only point to one thing,

the mind of a 13 year old,

Its why you mention adults here and there, its why you mention sites frequented by teens that go there to troll each other.

Its why you are obsessed with trolls.

I really hope this is the case and you are having changes biologically which gives a valid reasons to your attitude.

This is my final post here.

now there are some wise words

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I think it is all about logging.

Remember that little guy, the northern spotted owl? It was on the endangered species list and when they found it in the forest it shut down the logging there, which cost the logging industry millions of dollars.

Imagine now if big guys like Bigfoot with a range of hundreds of miles were officially “Discovered”. They would immediately be put on the endangered species list and would shut down the logging industry overnight, costing it to loose sixteen billion dollars and hundreds of thousands of jobs.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Bigfoots are apparently pretty dangerous, not just because they're huge and fast and a master of their own habitat, but they're also very smart. Maybe even smarter than us, particularly at being elusive. They supposedly evolved to avoid humans, and they're really pretty good at it. That would be a good reason to keep them protected and "mythical" to the average Joe.

As for the supernatural aspects, it would be a mistake to discount all the reports of Bigfoots displaying behaviors such as "mind speak" or their ability to vanish into thin air. Nuts and bolts UFO investigators for years used to throw out the "high strangeness" aspects of a case because they felt it undermined the veracity of the reports and made them sound silly. It would be nice to avoid that with Bigfoots. Fortunately, Bigfoot reports often include that strangeness. If it turns out to be something else, we'll find out later.

But I think it kind of boils down them being in the odd position of not exactly being an animal, and not exactly being a human. What kind of rights do they have? How can they be more discreetly protected and studied before hunters decide to invade the woods and get a trophy Bigfoot skull? Rather than get in a big legal or philosophical quagmire, I can see the Forestry Service / Department of the Interior deciding just to leave them alone as much as possible and closing off habitat areas to the general public while at the same time perpetuating the myth that they don't really exist, and that they're just misidentified bears or other woodland creatures.

Hopefully further human encroachment on their territories don't end up with a lot of either humans or Bigfoots getting killed to the point where they have to be brought into the open, captured, and put in a zoo, where they'll very likely just die. An unhappy ending for everybody.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
None of the above. It's for the species survival.

If their existence was ever proven they would be hunted to extinction or at best captivity.

What a great way to preserve an elusive species. Deny it even exists.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join