It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Bigfoots Classified from the Public/Science?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

edit on 14-7-2019 by PAUL35791 because: tech issue

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Is it due to the fact 30% of US and CAN GDP consists of Forestry, Mining, Hunting/Fishing and Nat Parks and to declassify them would ruin Economies and US/CAN Defence? (I know they live in almost every country but there population is highest in US/CAN). Is it because they or some of them have Paranormal Abilities, which could be weaponised? Is it because they debunk or confirm Human Evolution? Is it because BFs are not the property of Humans to kill? Is it because they are Nephilim and confirm the Bible?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
None of the above. It's for the species survival.

The Bigfoot population is dependant on the general public thinking of them as mythical.

If their existence was ever proven they would be hunted to extinction or at best captivity.

The Military know all about them and recruits are told with 100% seriousness about them when on exercises and ordered not to chase them or shoot at them.

Occasionally a dead one shows up or somebody kills one. The State Police close off the area under the guise of 'dog training' whilst recovery of the body takes place. I've seen this happen twice in the last year along the Appalachian Trail corridor in upstate NY. In fact, some areas of the AT are off limits to overnight camping due to the known presence of a group of Bigfoot. Of course if caught camping there you will be given other bull# reasons for it not being permitted.

That area I'm talking about seems to have either a large number of Juvenilles or are very territorial. More Tree breaks than any other area I've seen. It's crazy.

edit on 14-7-2019 by angus1745 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The problem with the Protection Theory is that there was no such thing in the era they first became Classified Information in most countries. 100 yrs ago there were no conservation laws and many animals have become extinct. Testimonies also cite Military actively hunting and killing them. For what purpose do you think they're Protecting them?
There are numerous other so called Cryptids like Dogmen/Werewolves which you would be including in your Protection Theory, aswell as ETs/EDs, which wouldn't make any sense.
edit on 14-7-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Interdimensional, prolly

But, E S East of Seattle 30 miles enter the logging road by hwy 18 and I 90.....and a 12 mile hotspot is just 5 miles sweats of that entrance....they allow bikes....sneak in on a Yamaha 125......no one there capt trucks

This is where most of the sightings are on the tv shows that show a quick map with dots.....this spot is covered with dots , no easy access due to rainforest slickum and ravines that will eat a person's lunch.......unless he was like Bigfoot, then He just swing through.....hehe
edit on 14-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
If true,is possible it's because Bigfoot are so definitively sentient and people, that should their existence become clear, it would create a paradigm shift, and it would also result in having to give them rights, much like we have. None of that benefits any government, nor any corporate interests that may have a use for some of the lands in which bigfoot resides. Is also possible Bigfoot in large numbers can become hostile, and the military keeps their population low to remind them who's in charge, and to keep their distance.

Much like Orca who fear no creature, and have a penchant for toying with other beings, have learned we are not to be trifled with and don't attack humans in the wild, bigfoot are potentially being taught to respect our superiority. Is my theory that Orca are sentient, or at least sentient enough to tell stories of some incident in the past where they tangled with man, and it didn't go well for them, because the way they leave us alone goes too against their nature for anything else. There's got to be a reason they give us the respect they give no other being.

There are more sentient beings on this earth than we are allowed to recognize as such, because once we recognize another being as sentient, it risks being required to give them personhood, and all the restrictions that come with it.
edit on 7/14/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PAUL35791

You are still acting as though they exist...yet aren't proven to...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Don't be a killjoy. Does this appear to be a thread for arguing over proof and such? Nope. This is infinitely more interesting and engaging.

For my part, I've always suspected they were remnants of the Atlantian "peoples." Highly intelligent, great at interdimensional travel, and based out of a version of Mt. Shasta somehow adjacent to (and overlapping at various points) our own "reality."

I used to draw pictures of their "base" when I was a kid in the early 70s. Lots of jagged peaks and cross-sectioned interiors depicting "ramps" full of parked UFOs.

I had a "dream" once that I knew them as "close friends" and family. In the dream they thought everything we normally "say" and SING their emotions and intentions. I make no special claims whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Is it because they debunk or confirm Human Evolution? Is it because BFs are not the property of Humans to kill? Is it because they are Nephilim and confirm the Bible?

Like you I have pondered why the Sasquatch species would be covered up and what organization would have the world wide power and ability to keep it hidden.
What organizations has out lasted governments and has billions of dollars and millions of followers who are willing to kill for their beliefs?
What organizations would be affected by the discovery of another human like species that is described as half man, half ape? What would that discovery imply?

In my opinion the major religions of the world are hiding the truth and probably has nothing to do with the Nephilim from Genesis. I think what has been discovered about these creatures would be hard to be accepted by the public and therefore they don't even attempt to acknowledge their existence. I think that possibly Sasquatch has been discovered to be a parent to our human species and that we have evolved or were created from them. Any evidence of such would turn religion on its head and the churches around the world can't be having that.

What if the Sumerian tales of human creation by the Annunaki are correct? What if humans were created to be a slave race and the Sasquatch is the animal they took the original DNA from to create humans? The Sasquatch was too strong, too fast, and not quite smart enough teach a working skill, but tweak the DNA a little and you have something weaker and easier to control, slower so it can not run far too fast, hairless so it will stay were you provide warmth, and smart enough to do the tasks at hand.
It is a very controversial ideology because it would uncomfortably change human origin stories in most major religions worldwide.

What ever the reason for the cover up it has to be hard to accept, they go out of their way to keep Sasquatch in the fantasy realm.

I have listened to over a thousand accounts and viewed hundreds of videos of accounts, all of these people aren't mistaken, crazy or hoaxing, yea sure some are, but no way all of them. It only takes one account to be true and verify the entire phenomenon known today as Bigfoot, and a hundred other names they have been given throughout our oral and written history.

Anyone who has doubts of the existence of Sasquatch I urge you to Youtube and listen to any of the Sasquatch Chronicle shows . Hear the conviction and fear re-lived by the experiences of encountering a Sasquatch. You will understand why rarely anyone shoots one and how the encounter makes lifetime hunters, campers, hikers, and fisherman stop going in the woods without a large group of people. You will hear they can move incredibly fast for their size and their agility to run through the forest. Their banshee like screams that freeze you in your tracks from fear. You will also hear how they can be right next to you in the woods and you don't even know it until they give up their position by growling or moving. They want to be left alone, they don't want us anywhere near them unless they are in full control of the situation. This has kept them safe and living on the out skirts of our society, rarely seen until one of them occasionally gets careless. They are the Trolls and Ogres in our legends, they are Boogeymen to keep children in line, the stories have always been with us because there is something to them.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Good post. We are at the hands of the Psychics and Remot Viewers to tell us what they are, and its early days to make a call due to all the fakes. I can't see it being Declassified anytime soon, if ever. Just look at the amount of Trolls who would need 12mths of Psycholotherapy to accept anything that isn't on 4chan.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Just look at the amount of Trolls who would need 12mths of Psycholotherapy to accept anything that isn't on 4chan.

You could be having great discussions yet you act like a child.

So far you have linked to nothing and just posting about trolls and some 4chan.

seeing as you fail to add anything to your threads, here let me help you

a link to a article about a 2016 documentary I watched a few weeks ago that was really interesting.

www.sbs.com.au...

a bit of info from the linked article about the documentary

Simply titled Sasquatch’n, the 2016 documentary premiered at the Red Nation film festival in California takes the viewer on a comprehensive journey of the Sasquatch and its connection to humans through the First Nations peoples of North America and beyond. Essentially, the film reveals ‘secret Indigenous’ knowledges about the Sasquatch, with supporting interviews with Elders and others of the Navajo and Blackfoot nations as well as several other Californian-based tribes.

Its no wonder certain subject are not discussed that much.

People like yourself add nothing and just call names if some doubts what you say.

Its the same as a debunker closing their minds off to anything said and can only respond to the one making claims with comments about being delusional.

You are doing exactly the same.

anyway....

A few posters have already said or mentioned inter dimensional , this is what many native people believe and the documentary I linked too, I believe is the first time on camera the native peoples of the US and Canada share their beliefs in such an open way.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I have had one close call with something that smelled horrible. Out hunting and up a tree stand. It was dark and below me something came through the bushes that was large, and smelled really bad. Too dark to see what it was, but I can imagine.

From what I have been able to gather, yes, they are real. Yes, they are a component (1/2) of our DNA makeup. Yes many of us carry their Instincts. And Yes, they should be protected.

They do not comprehend technology or tools they way we do, and that is why they sometimes get hit by cars. Though smart enough to know "We" are a danger to them. They are generally peaceful until threatened, and any contact with us is considered that. They, I suppose, fear us because it is we who do not fit into their natural, non technological world. They sometimes display human traits we can comprehend as in child rearing. They have a basic concept of fairness where if you kill a deer and hang it out, and they need it, they will take it, but replace the deer with something they think we need, plastic bottles, bits and pieces they find.

They, the Big Foot, are actually DNA family to us, just, as the Ancient demi gods are.

In as far as the highly controlled academia are concerned, nothing exists when you refuse to look at it. And that is exactly what they do.

My opinion.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Your video is not available outside Australia. Grrrr

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Your video is not available outside Australia. Grrrr

Its a documentary made by a US or Canadian crew.

Maybe not from the website I linked too but should be able to be found else where

Its titled Sasquatch’n' as per the quoted part from the article.

Really insightful but when its over you want to hear and see more, its only an hour or so long and whats revealed/shared makes you thirst for more stories/insights into what the indigenous people believe and have experienced.
edit on 14-7-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
My theory, put simply, is that they are either proof that evolution is a fraud, or that they are escaped experiments. Either way, they do exist, and that is a problem for our academic and political masters. I say we leave them alone.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

There are no bigfoot or yeti or abominable snowmen. They are a myth like the Centaur or Minotaur.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So you're saying I'm trolling the trolls. I am complimenting them calling them Trolls. Nobody over 21 with internet can be so dumb as to believe BFs aren't real. Why do you think many BFs look similar to Natives but with hair. Have BFs forced crossbreeding on Natives or were Natives spliced with BF DNA? I'm happy to accept BFs or some of them are EDs but I haven't seen any evidence for it yet. 100 or so people could be disinformants or false channellings. Some Natives are scared to hell of them and never go out at night.
I have posted 2 Links and the Admin deleted them, so shoot me. Ill take a look at your link.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Sillyoldyou. Put your glasses on. The Topic title is 'Why are BFs classified?', not 'What do trolls from 4chan think about BF?'.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

How do you classify a myth?
They are not classified because "they" do not exist.
Come on.... in all the history of mankind no one has ever come up with a body or a bone hell even the hair they claim came from them most often is from a bear.
Like fairies.... no one ever presented a fairy body to science. Or your beloved trolls for that matter lol.
Or sea monsters or aliens.
All created by someone's imagination.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sillyoldyou I've already answered these dumb troll questions in my other posts. Again, I'm here asking the people that already know BFs are 100% real. If I wanted to answer questions from people off 4chan or JRF Id go there. This is a Cryptid forum.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join