It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Agenda: The Anunnaki Are Not Our Friends

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unmerciful
Moral relativists like me would say aliens are neither good nor evil.

Just because a jaguar wants to kill you, doesn't make it evil. But your fear of a jaguar will be the same as your fear of any other species that can kill you. And an alien is just another species, except it is more intelligent than any on earth.

But even dangerous animals have their peaceful moments. You still don't want to get too close though.

Also, you can tell people's religious beliefs influence their imagination. The only things that are absolutely good or absolutely evil are the spiritual entities of our religion. Everything real that we know of, we can find the good and the bad in. Aliens will be no different.

I agree...Its not a moral Judgment on Aliens.

Question is are we the Prey?

Isnt that relevant even though the Predator is acting 'normally' according to its Psychology.

Surely a Chicken is entitled to run away or defend itself any way it can once it realises its the Farmer's chosen meal of the day.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Vhedza

Precisely...Thats how insignificant we are...

Are you aware there is more bacteria in your body than there are people on this planet. Each of these cells is an individual making its own decisions. Then there is all the matter to form our bodies, built from solar explosions billions or trillions of years ago. How about all the people in your life and how you affect them.

In some ways our life is just one drop in an ocean, in other ways that ocean is ours to make as we will.

Agreed...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

I see Aliens every day - my fellow human beings.

Unfortunately majority of them are not that friendly if at all.

But real so called unseen so far aliens i believe are "not our friends" but rather are awaiting the human population to grow to a certain amount before returning for harvesting.

This is the real reason the deepstate exists and are constantly starting wars to depopulate the planet so as to keep well clear of the harvesting minimum number required to allow them returning rights.
The deepstate does not do this to protect us but rather to protect themselves and their way of life as if the human population reaches that harvest number then they get harvested to.

Is this why there are so many lost civilisations over time both known to us and unknown?

Food for thought. Pardon the pun.

Thats what I've also come to suspect...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

We'd already be dead if aliens were hostile.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Surely a Chicken is entitled to run away or defend itself any way it can once it realises its the Farmer's chosen meal of the day.

The chicken would not of even had an existence if it was not for the farmer caring for it the way they do. All life does come to an end and for the chicken farmer that is KFC. With the Anunnaki and the humans? Most seam to get a full and productive life from what I see.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

What if there was a way, every chicken got to be a prize chicken, and spent it's life being fat on the farm, and doing as it pleases?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vhedza

a) Those that believe Aliens are benevolent and are there to help Mankind, and;

b) Others that believe that Aliens are the most vile and malevolent threat to Humanity.

Why cannot there be a mixture of both belief systems?
This would mean some Aliens would be benevolent and some malevolent just like the Human alien. For if Aliens are proven to exist then humanity too would be seen as Aliens to the aliens.

How would they see Humanity, as a benevolent or malevolent Alien species/group
. If they viewed Humanity on a consensus bases as you have all of them

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: Vhedza

a) Those that believe Aliens are benevolent and are there to help Mankind, and;

b) Others that believe that Aliens are the most vile and malevolent threat to Humanity.

Why cannot there be a mixture of both belief systems?
This would mean some Aliens would be benevolent and some malevolent just like the Human alien. For if Aliens are proven to exist then humanity too would be seen as Aliens to the aliens.

How would they see Humanity, as a benevolent or malevolent Alien species/group
. If they viewed Humanity on a consensus bases as you have all of them

True...its purely from the point of view of self-preservation which is a primal instinct.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It is of my opinion that the best way to "figure" aliens is simply to take a look at Nature and "Ourselves".

Nature is the result of causal actions in its attempt to survive and flourish. Interactions and their related hierchies show how each treat each other. The "eat or be eaten" scenario.

Now, we factor in ourselves as we are an intelligent species and see our interactions, judge them from the Natural world and determine if meeting a superior force under our current perceptions is wise.

Considering all that, I think Aliens are no different, they have their wants and needs, can be killed, are cunning and deceitful.

Some may push for truth, others for support, most probably don't care.

I mean, the one thing we have is "Fresh", that's it. Fresh flowing liquid water as a result of a stable atmosphere. Everything else can be developed and synthesized through technology by simply mining the vast elements floating around in space.

That means no shortage of materals.

Can you imagine? The sole reason for our planet may simply be a refuge.
edit on 14-7-2019 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Years ago didn’t MJ12 put out a book of visitors with 56 different species. (What is it close to 70 now) Some are extremely Benevolent why some are much less so even hostile if I remember this correctly.
a reply to: Arnie123

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Moral relativists like me would say aliens are neither good nor evil.

Just because a jaguar wants to kill you, doesn't make it evil. But your fear of a jaguar will be the same as your fear of any other species that can kill you. And an alien is just another species, except it is more intelligent than any on earth.

But even dangerous animals have their peaceful moments. You still don't want to get too close though.

Also, you can tell people's religious beliefs influence their imagination. The only things that are absolutely good or absolutely evil are the spiritual entities of our religion. Everything real that we know of, we can find the good and the bad in. Aliens will be no different.

Except a jaguar isn't intelligent enough to know of good and evil, only survival instincts. Any creature with higher awareness and knowledge of right and wrong can't be excused like an animal can.

Intelligent and advanced humanoids are different than animals and know exactly what they are doing. The status of their current or future judgement cannot be determined by mankind of course, but their actions can be classified as good or evil by what they do. In many cases, there isn't enough information observed in relatively benign encounters to determine their spiritual classification of being good or evil. Others however are blatantly selfish and self serving and are evil by those traits alone, plus by the damage their contact does to earth people.

I agree that many aliens reported are indeed no different than us, doing what they want without too much regard for the consequences to the people they contact, get close to, interact with whatever.

Just my opinion of course

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
No they are not our buddies....lol....nope....and they like Swords and Spears and such as well as tech.....there is a good reason there are deep underground cities all over the world carved out of rock and only a regular human sized person can get in and navigate.

They didn't have any idea how many of us there even are here now or how well armed we are when they left for Earth 300 years ago....they know by now...but cannot get reinforced or rearmed or re-supplied....lol....they are coming to pillage and rape but now things aren't looking so rosy for them....not at all.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

But if it's not evil for us to kill and eat cows, it wouldn't necessarily be evil for aliens to kill and eat humans. It's all relative.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

But if it's not evil for us to kill and eat cows, it wouldn't necessarily be evil for aliens to kill and eat humans. It's all relative.

This is the message I feel holds deep relevance.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

This is the message I feel holds deep relevance.

I agree...That doesnt exclude our own desire to live regardless of the irrelevance of the morality of killing us for food or not.

The effect on us is the only consideration here for me not the morality of it.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Totally wrong. If you can't see that maybe you are right and they should eat you.

Also, out of the millions of alien encounter reports, I have never heard of a single case where humans were eaten by aliens, so there is no argument anyways.
edit on 15-7-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Totally wrong? Your opinion is totally an opinion, so it totally lacks any significance. If you can't see that, maybe your debates are better placed in the Facebook comments sections.

My entire point is - it's all relative. Aliens could be so relatively further advanced than we are that they don't regard us as special as you regard yourself. Maybe we're as important to them as cows are to us. Maybe, in the grand scheme of things, you - "nocorruptionallowed" - are as significant and as important as a fly on a cow turd. I expect that's probably the case.
edit on 16-7-2019 by Unmerciful because: Elaboration

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Unmerciful

But backed up by historical data. Do you know of any report, even ONE where aliens came here and ATE a human being?

Is that an opinion?

Now if you were an alien, and having your current attitude, then I would be willing to agree.
Aliens aren't coming to earth to eat us. At least not yet, nor have they ever that anyone knows of.
The giants though, from before the flood were said to be offspring of bad angels, now those buggers may have eaten the little guys.

edit on 16-7-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It's highly probable, that the otherworlders, who occasionally visit out planet, view us as a potential evil threat to their own civilizations. Thusly...the cold handed approach --- along with subtle hints of highly intelligent endeavors --- given to us --- that they're capable of.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

the anunnaki = your imaginary enemy . get over it

<< 1    3 >>

join