It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Agenda: The Anunnaki Are Not Our Friends

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
For most people like myself, simple curiosity is the reason they research Ancient Aliens and UFOs.

Eventually those that conclude that there are reasons to suggest an Extraterrestrial presence in our past and present, will largely fall into two camps:

a) Those that believe Aliens are benevolent and are there to help Mankind, and;

b) Others that believe that Aliens are the most vile and malevolent threat to Humanity.

The are different reasons for adopting either position, but I am of the view that Aliens or the Anunnaki represent a threat.

Based on Richard Dolan's UFOs and The National Security State book centred on de-classified US Government Records on Alien encounters as well as Ancient Historical accounts of Civilization in Sumer suggested by the AAT, its unlikey that Aliens or the Anunnaki would be friendly.

This may be important to consider in light of our own experience of History of the likely outcome when one Techologically superior Civilization encounters a less advanced one.

Alien Agenda: The Anunnaki Are Not Our Friends

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Vhedza

Always the same.

Divide and conquer. You are falling for the divide.

Can you show that all Aliens are bad?

Can you show me one Alien?

How about ... some may be good and some may be bad.

Perhaps one species is almost all bad and another species may be mostly good.

Stop thinking in polarity terms please!

P

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Effectively, if they exist, aliens are peeping toms and should be arrested.

So should ghosts.

But... who ya gonna call?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I was under the impression that there is more than one type of alien being.

Some are more benevolent and some more malevolent.

Padre Pio who is now canonized a saint was a great mystic and allegedly had a vision and met some of these aliens... or at least observed them. His conclusion was that some alien life forms are more faithful and obedient to the creator than humans are.
edit on 14-7-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
A quote from the link:

"There seems to be an underlying assumption or concerted propaganda campaign to ensure that the public gets comfortable with the idea of Aliens so that it does not view them as a hostile presence until its too late."

On the other hand TTSA gets flamed for pushing the "evil alien agenda".

The truth is probably very simple and lies in the middle: The aliens are just as evil as the Mexicans! Many of them are sheer saints and some of them are drug-trafficking scum

In some alien races the scum will have bubbled to the top so they would act destructive on a large scale.
In others (the majority I would hope) the scum is kept in check somehow, so they would act constructively as a civilization.
If you see all the problems that nations on Earth have amongst them, even say between the USA and Germany, I still see potential for a conflict of interests, even between basically constructive civilizations. In my opinion it would be good to get as much data as possible first, then tread slowly and with careful thought before jumping into treaties or acts of violence.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

So should ghosts.

well posted young fellow
yer cracked me up

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: pronto

originally posted by: gallop

So should ghosts.

well posted young fellow
yer cracked me up

Honestly...Me too.

Take it as a speculative article on the possibility that they do exist...What then?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Always the same.

Divide and conquer. You are falling for the divide.

Can you show that all Aliens are bad?

Can you show me one Alien?

How about ... some may be good and some may be bad.

Perhaps one species is almost all bad and another species may be mostly good.

Stop thinking in polarity terms please!

P

So you think they can be trusted?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   

So you read my post and came up with that!

Keep the divide going at all cost?

P

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

So you read my post and came up with that!

Keep the divide going at all cost?

P

They're either a threat or not.

Which is it for you?
edit on 14-7-2019 by Vhedza because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Do you believe the Anunnaki are real?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I am sorry you feel that way.

It is not the case. Unfortunately, the first time a harsh act is committed from "alien" to human. It will be from humans parading as alien.

Sad.

Those of us that have seen this play out, know what will come. We are meant to watch, but we are forbidden from having a direct hand in helping. I am sorry.

You want to know what aliens think on the matter? They gave you their message. It's publicly available. Thank Breakthrough Listen for that. The brightest minds in the world, and they can't crack the code. Everyone who does, is rendered incapable of sharing it, but the message is in data that anyone in the world with an internet connection may access.

I fear for the world, if a truly evil person decodes it. They will probably destroy us all.
edit on 14-7-2019 by Archivalist because: Meh, I gave up. I solved it, but it can't be shared. Sorry Uncle Sam.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
For my take on the Anunnaki, they are one of the elder races involved in the establishment of the ecosystem on Earth. There name, culture, representation does turn up a lot in the written archives. I am not sure if the grays, mantis types of today are the same or similar representation of the Anunnaki species.

As for the Anunnaki being good or bad, they are a like a farmer. Good if you are a chicken, bad if you are a fox.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
For my take on the Anunnaki, they are one of the elder races involved in the establishment of the ecosystem on Earth. There name, culture, representation does turn up a lot in the written archives. I am not sure if the grays, mantis types of today are the same or similar representation of the Anunnaki species.

As for the Anunnaki being good or bad, they are a like a farmer. Good if you are a chicken, bad if you are a fox.

Precisely...Thats how insignificant we are...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NikeOS

Do you believe the Anunnaki are real?

My take it on it is echoed in the above post by kwakakev...
edit on 14-7-2019 by Vhedza because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
I am sorry you feel that way.

It is not the case. Unfortunately, the first time a harsh act is committed from "alien" to human. It will be from humans parading as alien.

Sad.

Those of us that have seen this play out, know what will come. We are meant to watch, but we are forbidden from having a direct hand in helping. I am sorry.

You want to know what aliens think on the matter? They gave you their message. It's publicly available. Thank Breakthrough Listen for that. The brightest minds in the world, and they can't crack the code. Everyone who does, is rendered incapable of sharing it, but the message is in data that anyone in the world with an internet connection may access.

I fear for the world, if a truly evil person decodes it. They will probably destroy us all.

Why does it have to be so cryptic...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Believing in Sitchin's failed translations on the Sumerian texts about the Anunnaki is so 70s
Step up to the 21st Century.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I see Aliens every day - my fellow human beings.

Unfortunately majority of them are not that friendly if at all.

But real so called unseen so far aliens i believe are "not our friends" but rather are awaiting the human population to grow to a certain amount before returning for harvesting.

This is the real reason the deepstate exists and are constantly starting wars to depopulate the planet so as to keep well clear of the harvesting minimum number required to allow them returning rights.
The deepstate does not do this to protect us but rather to protect themselves and their way of life as if the human population reaches that harvest number then they get harvested to.

Is this why there are so many lost civilisations over time both known to us and unknown?

Food for thought. Pardon the pun.

edit on 14-7-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Precisely...Thats how insignificant we are...

Are you aware there is more bacteria in your body than there are people on this planet. Each of these cells is an individual making its own decisions. Then there is all the matter to form our bodies, built from solar explosions billions or trillions of years ago. How about all the people in your life and how you affect them.

In some ways our life is just one drop in an ocean, in other ways that ocean is ours to make as we will.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Moral relativists like me would say aliens are neither good nor evil.

Just because a jaguar wants to kill you, doesn't make it evil. But your fear of a jaguar will be the same as your fear of any other species that can kill you. And an alien is just another species, except it is more intelligent than any on earth.

But even dangerous animals have their peaceful moments. You still don't want to get too close though.

Also, you can tell people's religious beliefs influence their imagination. The only things that are absolutely good or absolutely evil are the spiritual entities of our religion. Everything real that we know of, we can find the good and the bad in. Aliens will be no different.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join