It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition to release names of congressional Metoo offenders and have them repay taxpayer hush money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Can anyone confirm this is real?

Linky

Does anyone out there think this is a bad idea?
Wouldn’t covering these accusations up and paying hush money just encourage more false accusations?
Why should taxpayers foot the bill regardless of whether the accusations are true or false?

Personally I’d love to see all the filthy perverts in places of power exposed and be held accountable

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Its coming to that. Mud on mud is dirty, only clean politics will solve this and its headed the US way.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Petition

The Petition is here, its real.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Mike Cernovich started the petition to reveal the perps who used this secret slush fund to pay off victims of Congressional sexual assaults. This is fantastic.

Cernovich is an attorney who worked hard to reopen the Epstein case of sex trafficking underage girls.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Why is exposing wasteful and abusive use of our tax dollars a bad idea? I want to know who they are so they can be removed from office at minimum.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I want not only the douche minstrels who are pedophiles exposed and have to repay, but I also want the douche minstrels who created this fund to begin with to get strung up right with them!!!

The whole concept of this 'Hush Fund' is just flat out wrong!

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why is exposing wasteful and abusive use of our tax dollars a bad idea? I want to know who they are so they can be removed from office at minimum.

Mate in the clown world we live in I’m sure there are some out there who think this is a bad idea or that it’s some ploy of Trump to get rid of his opposition.

Nothing surprises me anymore

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Mate in the clown world we live in I’m sure there are some out there who think this is a bad idea or that it’s some ploy of Trump to get rid of his opposition.

Anyone who thinks it's a single party phenomenon is deluded.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Anyone who thinks it's a single party phenomenon is deluded.

That’s the problem, too many people don’t actually Think.
They might think their thinking but they’re feeling and reacting.
At least that’s what I think
edit on 14/7/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/7/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
Petition

The Petition is here, its real.

I signed it.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

there is a horrifying picture on a petition listed after the Cernovich petition about stopping the DOG MEAT FESTIVAL in Gulin China. A dog is shown in agony with his front legs chopped off. So sick.

new topics

top topics

join