It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Women's Soccer Mocks The Jewish

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
OOOh a girl raised her hand in a pose outside a holocaust museum ,

OFF with her head !

Is she a nazi , does she hate jews, does she have a swastika above her bed , does she have nazi memorabilia
does she have an SS tattoo on her butt

Possibly

but the likelihood is she is a young woman , just having a laugh with her pals and her arm was raised for the photo !
and isnt a nazi or nazi sympathiser and she doesnt hate jews.
Because she is an athelete who plays with people from all different religious and ethnic backgrounds and is most likely a liberal leaning woman without any hate in her heart for anyone .

Even if she did raise a nazi salute in fron the of the holocaust museum then its bad taste
and she should know better , but its not illegal in the US

SHouldnt you all be praising her for exercising her constitutional rights ?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Fair enough.
If it was Trump Jr. and his family, same place, same pose..
Might be national headlines.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

Fair enough.
If it was Trump Jr. and his family, same place, same pose..
Might be national headlines.

I know Donald has done some daft things but I hope that he is smart enough not to even entertain the idea of that kind of pose in front of the holocaust museum even if it is completely innocent

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
this thread and others - make one wonder if ANY arm movement , pose or gesticulation is " allowed "

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

That was kind of my tongue in cheek point to making this thread. I don't agree with what Megan Rapinoe did, I thought it was disrespectful. Yet it was her that shone the spotlight on herself. So if we're going to be equal opportunity critics of every single thing someone "in the spotlight" does. I think this picture is more than fair game....as ridiculous as it truly is, that's the world SJW's wanted.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Only prostration

only lying face down in front of something is acceptable

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

"but the likelihood is she is a young woman , just having a laugh with her pals and her arm was raised for the photo !
and isnt a nazi or nazi sympathiser and she doesnt hate jews.
Because she is an athelete who plays with people from all different religious and ethnic backgrounds and is most likely a liberal leaning woman without any hate in her heart for anyone ."

This is the most likely scenario.

Like I have been saying, the same defense wouldn't be given to a guy like me.
White,straight,late 30's Republican...Who never has and never will think anyone is less than me due to their Race,Religion or Sexual Orientation. I would be raked over the coals.
edit on 16-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Poor you.

There, your hypothetical suffering has been acknowledged. Feel better? Can we move on? Or do you need to milk this some more, like the leftists enjoy doing?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

but it would be ok because deep down you know you hadnt done anything wrong , their hatred and misguided judgment of you would only be their folly !

I think everyone deep down is angry but they just dont know why , so they lash out at the first thing to offend them in the slightest , rather than directing that energy to positive changes or directing that criticism to the real issues becuase its harder and takes more time and effort to make real positive changes , Being a dick is easy and requires zero thought or effort , you just sit back and let the ego do all the work.

I totally understand how that can happen to a male , because men are more likley to hold extreme views and actively engage in activism which could lead to trouble.
males with light complexion are the stereotype western extremist .

The real issue we should be dicussing is everyones egoic reaction to symbology or words and how we can minimise this in society, how we can reduce how easily people take offense at highly subjective materials.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

How is it hypothetical suffering when he just explained that its social stereotyping and judgement of him based only on his physical appearance , he as a light skinned male would be profiled by society as being extreme, right wing, radical , racist , if he was to do a similar pose in front of the holocaust memorial.

He was only highlighting how easily society passes judgement on people based on stereotypes.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Has that happened? A prominent white guy without a racist bone in his body striking that pose in that place? No? I’m not aware of it, if it has. Ergo, it’s a hypothetical.

Those of us who know that some people can get away with things other people can’t already know it. People who can’t or won't recognize that fact of life will continue to not recognize it. Days later, this is turning in to a cheese and whine fest.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
this thread and others - make one wonder if ANY arm movement , pose or gesticulation is " allowed "

It isn't if you're even minimally associated with anything conservative, Christian, or vaguely un-PC/SJW, especially if political points are needed to be scored.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Megan Rapinoes girlfriend is a jewish Israeli lol

she must hate the jews

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Meanwhile, in the other 95% of the planet that isn't the US they do ask.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I don't get it, maybe i'm missing something?

Just a picture in front of the Museum of Jewish Heritage

Probably because I don't give a sh#t about these people LOL

would someone care to clarify why this picture is such a big deal?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

I am a bit tired of the hypocrisy coming from the left, so I made a thread in which I acted like one. I know this girl was just posing for a pic..hand up saying woo!! we one, good times. My point was simply..if these we're White..Republican..straight men. The left would have instantly made a case that due to her location, it was a hitler salute. Bad taste maybe..I hate to indulge in these games but, I did.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: jidnum

I am a bit tired of the hypocrisy coming from the left, so I made a thread in which I acted like one. I know this girl was just posing for a pic..hand up saying woo!! we one, good times. My point was simply..if these we're White..Republican..straight men. The left would have instantly made a case that due to her location, it was a hitler salute. Bad taste maybe..I hate to indulge in these games but, I did.

A damn fine admission. Had me rooted for a while.

Kind regards bally

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
One thing ive always wondered and never thought to ask

maybe I already know the answer

Why is it that because of WW2 and the holocaust and the extermination of jews

we cant talk about it without being told that its offensive

yet we can openly discuss the extermination of blacks, disabled, gypsies , etc from WW2 without any repurcussions

Why do jews get this special protection as if they were the only ones being killed on mass , when millions were killed as a result
also with other genocide like stalin pol pot etc there arent special protections from discussing those etc

Do you know what I mean , is it just because they are specifically mentioned in the bible and so get a GOD PASS !

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
Why is it that because of WW2 and the holocaust and the extermination of jews

we cant talk about it without being told that its offensive

I tell my wife she's going to get an all inclusive to the east constantly.

At this point I no longer think she takes me seriously though.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join