It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Rothschild called out bigly on Twitter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Republicans liked how Acosta helped powerful white men sexually abuse minors, and then pin blame on people who tried to help, but were disappointed that Acosta did not adequately attack the victims.

It's called projection. Alan Dershowitz said he was introduced to Epstein by Lady Rothschild (Lynn Forester de Rothschild). Rothschilds are on the flight log and probably heavily involved in this.

The one that 'tried to help' the investigation in 2009 was Trump.
From what I have read; Acosta was told to stand down, the case was above his pay grade. The then FBI Director was Robert Mueller and he said Epstein is an FBI informant. Maybe this played a part in lowering his Epstein's sentence.

edit on 14-7-2019 by xetex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Thanks for the heads up. I said some offensively bigoted # to him in reply. Not that I am a bigot, just an asshole.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Well once the Rothschilds puppet the US, "regime change Iran", then it will be complete.One more central bank under their control. Do you think the BIS accepts that "fake" quantitative easing paper money at settlement time or hard assets like Gold?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
One more central bank under their control.

It's all so tedious. Exacty what banks do the Rothschild family control? Please provide evidence. Not a link to a blog or YT video providing un-evidenced opinion. Where's the shareholding showing control? If you cannot put up the evidence, then it's bollocks, mate. You are being played.
edit on 14/7/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I gotta say, the comments to his idiotic tweet make me proud xD

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join