It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NANCY PELOSI Obstructing Justice by Helping Illegal Aliens Avoid Being Arrested by ICE.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Trump won.

- tax reform
- building wall
- ejecting illegal aliens
- retain Senate
- judges out wazoo including 2 SCOTUS
- beat Mueller/Dems/RINOs
- not getting charged or impeached

Nancy Lost
- took over House; no political wins
- fighting AOC & Get Fresh Crew daily
- Apple Dumbling Gang (Nad/Schiff)
- getting “defense of illegals” on record as a Dem Election Strategy.... nice..
- 18 months of worrying who Epstein (IslandGate) and Comey (SpyGate) bring down on the Left as the election nears.

This is an awesome time to be a conservative.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
As ICE starts repatriating these criminals, their photo and rap sheet should be posted for every one of them online.

Let the Left be “all in this together” and own their support for these criminals on a person by person basis. Eliminate the Left/MSM ability to paint a narrative of these criminals being innocent.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: rickymouse
If a normal citizen harbors an illegal alien, they can get charged with a crime. I have known that since the seventies. Now, technically, ICE would need a search warrant to go into someone's house if they do not have the homeowner approve of it. If the cops came to my house to look for someone, I would let them come in and go through the house. I don't harbor criminals. I do not have illegals in my home. Now, I may sound like a racist because I will not harbor illegals, but that is not the case, I do not care if the person is from Finland, if they are not legally in this country, they can find somewhere else to stay. Even if they are friends of my kids. I am not someone who will just be nice and let people stay over. They need to speak english too,

We know you are not racist.
I would not harbor them either, unless our government was putting them in camps to be murdered. Then Id hide them in a heart beat

If our government was like the Germans that were exterminating Jews, I would hide a person to keep that from happening. But our government is not killing these people. It can't be compared to what was happening to Jews in the concentration camps in Germany. Our government locked up a bunch of Japanese families in concentration camps during world war two. It is possible that if we go to war against Muslims that we might have to do the same thing to the Muslims here if they start causing trouble, for the good of the people. "For the good of the people" is used a lot and is allowable today as it has been all along. For the good of the people refers to the good of the citizens, not for the good of illegal aliens.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: rickymouse

Noone in his/her right mind would label you as a "racist" because you choose to follow the laws of the land. They're binding on all of us, RickyMouse.

Well, evidently the progressive left is not in their right minds then.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Agree with this post, they can come here legally, they choose not to. Then they go into a panic, oh my God I am going to be arrested why? You broke the law, and therefore it counts against you if you want to become legal. My opinion, they came here illegally to cheat the system and because they committed a crime in their own country so they cannot become legal here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join