It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NANCY PELOSI Obstructing Justice by Helping Illegal Aliens Avoid Being Arrested by ICE.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Robbo2006
a reply to: letni

You are quite a dumb a$$ When it comes to the law in the US Have you ever thought about educating yourself.

"letni" reversed, is "intel"

"Intelligence" reversed... is "ecnegilletni".

It all makes sense now.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: letni
It used to be that 'arrest' was for people (aliens or not) that were convicted of a crime.

Now arrest for the longest (unless exorbitant amounts of 'bail' are posted) is used/abused with the mere alleging of a crime.

Some model democracy we are!

Why does she want people, who are here illegally, to stay here illegally?

Why do you?

Why don't you, and why doesn't Nancy Pelosi, want people to enter our country legally?

LETNI:

Why haven't you answered the questions I asked you? They are relevant to this thread and to your crazy comments in it.

How about an answer?
edit on 13-7-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
She needs to be subpoenaed and arrested for obstruction of justice!

reply to: carewemust

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

It used to be that 'arrest' was for people (aliens or not) that were convicted of a crime.

Now arrest for the longest (unless exorbitant amounts of 'bail' are posted) is used/abused with the mere alleging of a crime.

Some model democracy we are!

Why does she want people, who are here illegally, to stay here illegally?

Why do you?

Why don't you, and why doesn't Nancy Pelosi, want people to enter our country legally?

LETNI:

Why haven't you answered the questions I asked you? They are relevant to this thread and to your crazy comments in it.

How about an answer?

He needs to be subpoenaed too!
Hold his feet to the fire

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If a normal citizen harbors an illegal alien, they can get charged with a crime. I have known that since the seventies. Now, technically, ICE would need a search warrant to go into someone's house if they do not have the homeowner approve of it. If the cops came to my house to look for someone, I would let them come in and go through the house. I don't harbor criminals. I do not have illegals in my home. Now, I may sound like a racist because I will not harbor illegals, but that is not the case, I do not care if the person is from Finland, if they are not legally in this country, they can find somewhere else to stay. Even if they are friends of my kids. I am not someone who will just be nice and let people stay over. They need to speak english too,

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I’m thinking there were some HVT for ICE in Manhattan. Cover of darkness. No AC. Targets likely to relocate. Get caught in the net.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If a normal citizen harbors an illegal alien, they can get charged with a crime. I have known that since the seventies. Now, technically, ICE would need a search warrant to go into someone's house if they do not have the homeowner approve of it. If the cops came to my house to look for someone, I would let them come in and go through the house. I don't harbor criminals. I do not have illegals in my home. Now, I may sound like a racist because I will not harbor illegals, but that is not the case, I do not care if the person is from Finland, if they are not legally in this country, they can find somewhere else to stay. Even if they are friends of my kids. I am not someone who will just be nice and let people stay over. They need to speak english too,

We know you are not racist.
I would not harbor them either, unless our government was putting them in camps to be murdered. Then Id hide them in a heart beat

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

You are off the mark there. But kinda close. You can be held without being arrested up to 72 hours with no charges filed. Can be held quite a be longer if charges are filed and you are arrested. Matter of fact they can keep you until your court date/sentencing.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

It's not obstruction of justice. However she is breaking another law. Under the law it is illegal to shield an illegal alien from arest and deportation under title 8. There's also a part which says if your actions causes a death you can recieve the death penalty. So say an illegal kills someone and you helped them remain in the country you could be tried for murder.

Reality is however they would never charge the speaker of the house. So even arguing this is silly.

www.justice.gov...

edit on 7/13/19 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
constantly allowing like a million in every year while pretending to be taking various measures to stop them

seems to be yet another way deep state further divides and conquers us all - the country, the world.

trumps 4 years are nearly up - wheres his famous WALL at?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I don't know about that. Prosecutors seem to be moving up the food chain with less hesitation than in years past.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Why would it be illegal to give the judge 'the bird'?
Nancy doesn't have a law degree. So why are her alleged comments being construed as legal advice by MSM, anyway?

Teaching people how to circumvent the orders of a Federal Immigration Judge is Obstructing Justice.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Many of those scheduled to be rounded up are not "violent" criminals. They were denied asylum in the U.S. because their reason(s) for wanting asylum didn't qualify. They should have returned home and applied for U.S. citizenship at a consulate.

I think now they'll be labeled as a criminal in the U.S. immigration system, and ineligible to be a citizen, no matter what application path they follow.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is unprecedented too.

It's not like Pelosi is just some two-bit cheap nickel-tipping politician or radical.

She's Speaker of the House which means she's 2 heart attacks away from being President !!

Think about how dangerous that is 💥😄💥

edit on Jul-14-2019 by xuenchen because: 🎆🎱🎆

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats getting millions in funneled money from the cartels and smugglers.

Very Very Obvious.

It's all going to tumble down soon 😎

I hear that El Chapo gave up a bunch of high-profile names. The DOJ is lining up the ducks. Some top politicians were all-in with Jeffrey Epstein's illegal activities, and some were getting kick-backs from the narcotics trade. A few top politicians were involved in both.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Also, helping a fugitive from justice is aiding and abetting.

Pelosi can legally be arrested, and should be charged for what she is doing.
She is basically thumbing her nose at law enforcement and saying she is not subject to any law like everyone else is.
Entitlement syndrome gone amok.

Thank-you. "Aiding and Abetting" is indeed another crime that Pelosi is not attempting to hide. Boy is she in for a rude awakening when the hammer comes down.

And everyone thought President Trump asking Russia to find Hillary's missing e-mails was bad! That was NOTHING compared to what Pelosi is committing.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

People dismiss her crime by saying, "Well...that's Nancy for ya. We all know she's not firing on all cylinders."

Nancy is next in line to be President if Trump or Pence can't perform the job. We might as well have AOC, Omar, or Rashida as the Speaker of the House.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Noone in his/her right mind would label you as a "racist" because you choose to follow the laws of the land. They're binding on all of us, RickyMouse.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Reality is however they would never charge the speaker of the house. So even arguing this is silly.
www.justice.gov...

Democrats flipped their wigs when neither Mueller or Barr wouldn't "charge" the President with Obstructing Justice.

The President can be charged with a crime, but the Speaker of the House can not be charged?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank-you for summing up how dangerous it is for the Speaker of the House to tell people here illegally, how to break additional laws.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join