It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed man shot and killed attacking border patrol detention center .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

Does it make any sense to grant immunity to a loser that has committed multiple drunk driving offenses because he is here illegally?

About as much sense as tolerating crapping in the street.
You say mad pooper as if the problem consists of one person pooping in the streets.
There are maps showing the extent of the human fecal problem on SF streets.
It's not one person doing this.
edit on b000000312019-07-13T17:37:21-05:0005America/ChicagoSat, 13 Jul 2019 17:37:21 -0500500000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Actually it should tell you I’m informed.

I guess you didn’t know about it ?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Does it make any sense to grant immunity to a loser that has committed multiple drunk driving offenses because he is here illegally?

About as much sense as tolerating crapping in the street.

Nope, sure doesn't. But I don't live there and believe our federal government's time could be better spent on bigger things. That's a local government issue. They can clean up their own poo.

See how we're talking about excrement in San Fran and an idiot with a drinking problem? Making mountains out of dung beetles...or something. It leads nowhere.

link   

link   
Yeah good job media. Keep working these violent nutjobs up into a frenzy thinking they're combating "fascism" or that Trump and Border Patrol are "nazis." This is all on you, just like when a bunch of congressmen got shot by a deranged lunatic Bernie Bro because he believed the media rhetoric about healthcare changes being tantamount to murder.

These people have no conscience. That's why they keep plastering shooters faces all over the news for a week even though studies have shown that actually motivates future shooters. As long as they can get ratings and push their political agenda, they don't give a #.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

See how we're talking about excrement in San Fran and an idiot with a drinking problem?

I am talking about the rule of law and I see where you stand on that issue.
Good day.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

What can one say that hasn't been said already, ad nauseum. We either have a rule of law or we don't. Which is it?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
What we need is a leadership that can bring opposing sides together. Instead of deepening the divide day after day after day.

This country has no leadership currently. We have two sides and it doesn't matter which one you fall on. Both are crazy nutjobs.

We need leadership that leads the whole country, that is capable of compromise. You know, making deals.

the right is sick of compromise. and that is because it is only the right and not the left which has been compromising for years now. and the left has been doubling down on their refusal to compromise the last couple years. with the left it's "m y way, or the highway".

and of course the left's refusal to compromise. along with their more and more radical actions and ideals. that are in fact what has been causing the radical right to flourish and grow. as they feel backed into a corner and need to fight to keep their morals and ideals. and of course since those ideals and morals tend to be at complete odds with the left's, they go in hard core.

look at the abortion issue. not only do the left want to be able to kill babies right up to, and even after birth, but want to pay for it all with tax money. even going so far to make it so a parent's rightful responsibility to their children is stripped away. making it so even minors can have an abortion without their parent's permission. so of course those opposed to the murder of babies have of course started to fight to end abortions except for the most extreme cases of emergency, where the mother will die if the pregnancy is not ended. of course compromise is what we had before. where abortions were legal. but there were restrictions on it, especially with not allowing abortions to happen after a certain amount of time. and of course those wanting one, had to pay for it themselves.

or look at Obamacare. where was the compromise there? people were forced to buy into it, or face financial penalty. even though it caused their insurance rates to become unaffordable to buy for many. and with what they were able to afford, made it unaffordable to use.

or haw about the whole LGBT situation? we had compromise. people were able to do as they wished, and protected from retribution over their choices. but now they shove it down everyone's throats.

even Michelle's "school lunch policy, was the opposite of compromise. yet again forcing HER standards on practically every child and family in the country. compromise would be giving the kids (or their parents), a choice of what kids would have for lunch.

and the list goes on. just look at AOC and her bogus new green deal. she has even stated that there is NO ROOM FOR COMPROMISE.

it is exactly those things that have been causing those on the right to fight back, and stop compromising. these are some of the reasons for Trump being elected. because those politicians on the right have been so willing to compromise with what the left wants to do, without the left compromising on almost anything important.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Actually it should tell you I’m informed.

I guess you didn’t know about it ?

No I didn't, I don't keep up with what crazy people are doing I have other things to occupy my time with.

Being informed, now that's in interesting thing to look at, just being fed information from your favourite source, that is certainly the essence of being informed, however this information you are absorbing is it factual, is it biased is it even real

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Fixed the italicized text runover.
edit on 7/13/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Fixed the italicized text runover.

Why is it doing that, I'm clearly uninformed.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

That man was stupid. That's why he's dead. That's it. Division unavoidable. Stupid one side, smart the other side.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Seriously?

You didn’t know or remember that a Bernie supporter shot up the congressional softball game .

I check out CNN’s reports and MSNBC’s reports. It’s a good way to stay ahead of the BS that’s going to get thrown my way .

Nothing brings me more joy in a debate with a progressive than to source CNN.

For instance .

CNN armed man shot outside detention center

CNN shooter targets Republican softball game

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
There is only one way to deal with a lunatic hell bent on killing people; deadly force. Kill them and set the tone. Anybody else? Didn't think so. There is a civil way to change the outcome. Run for office, submit legislation. If not enough people support it then tough s!@#. Welcome to try again.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

See how we're talking about excrement in San Fran and an idiot with a drinking problem?

I am talking about the rule of law and I see where you stand on that issue.
Good day.

No, you're talking about a city with a problem. The rule of law starts at the top. Should we consider San Francisco's poop problem a national emergency? Send in the national guard with pooper scoopers?...SF sounds whiny to me - they could and should handle it themselves. It's not a national problem, it's just reiterated at every opportunity to poke at the left.

Endlessly. Day after day.

Glad you have me all figured out. Over my SF poo opinion. Damn, what a life to have it summed up so...lol

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Homelessness is an industry in SF. Get more homeless, get more funding. Scores of worthless jobs created with no intention of scaling back.

Much like the PLO. They don't want peace. If they had peace there would be no PLO. Every time they got close to a peace agreement the PLO would cut and run and add more fuel to the fire.

SF is not interested in solving the problem. If they were, all they would have to do is adopt policies like Salt Lake that actually do work. Salt Lake does not allow people living on the street. They give them a place to live because financially it is cheaper. Most of them also get back on their feet. That is never going to happen in SF. They want the problem.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Seriously?

You didn’t know or remember that a Bernie supporter shot up the congressional softball game .

I check out CNN’s reports and MSNBC’s reports. It’s a good way to stay ahead of the BS that’s going to get thrown my way .

Nothing brings me more joy in a debate with a progressive than to source CNN.

For instance .

CNN armed man shot outside detention center

CNN shooter targets Republican softball game

I'm sure they heard about that, but that was 2 years ago. Violence against people you disagree with politically is so acceptable on the left, that wasn't a major event for them. Easily forgotten.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
SF is not interested in solving the problem. If they were, all they would have to do is adopt policies like Salt Lake that actually do work. Salt Lake does not allow people living on the street. They give them a place to live because financially it is cheaper. Most of them also get back on their feet. That is never going to happen in SF. They want the problem.

Of course they do. One more thing they can blame on Republicans and/or "The Rich." So vote for your Dem candidate, they'll fix everything. More taxes, more regulations, solve nothing. But for God sake's, keep voting Dem. The other guy will say mean things.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I guess to sum that up?

Democrats have the brains of a jackass and Republicans have the memory of an elephant .

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

Sure, don't compromise on a thing. Especially not LGBT "shoving it down your threats" (great right-wing radio soundbyte)...

We can all go nowhere together, or self-destruct which is looking more likely.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join