It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Released 4K Drone Footage Of Epstein's Island, Little St. James

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
REALLY close up views of Epstein's private island, located off the coast of the Virgin Islands. The name of Epstein's island is "Little Saint James" and is referred to as "Pedophile Island" and "Island of Sin."

The location is really quite breathtaking.

One has to wonder what "activities" were taking place in that odd, blue and white structure. You can clearly see a pair of beds near a window.

I wonder how much this will go on the market for, especially because of its notoriety?

Video #1:

Video #2:

edit on Sat Jul 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed word from title

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I do not see the two beds, I see reflections of the benches in the window, and a ladder and some paint.

I see nothing fishy in those videos.. except the drone flying around peeking inside private property houses.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I do not see the two beds, I see reflections of the benches in the window, and a ladder and some paint.

I see nothing fishy in those videos.. except the drone flying around peeking inside private property houses.

The beds are clearly visible through the windows at 1:07 in the 2nd video.
I suppose on the surface this might seem like private property but I would bet that some of this was payed for with taxpayer money by way of Epstein blackmailing politicians after he set them up with underage girls.
Of course that is just my opinion after reading stories that tell of legitimate hedge fund guys wondering how this clown made all his money with seemingly no real clients.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

The shady stuff is under the "Temple".

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There are several Epstein threads this island home could be added to.....
And the pics and possibly the vids are already posted there.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join