It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue on blue friendly fire democrat style .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
In the ongoing race card war among the Democrats there appears to be a new casualty . Not only does AOC suffer from “foot” and mouth disease . The parasitic organisms appears to be contagious and spreading to her staff.

AOC’s chief of staff he has now attacked a Native American member of Congress for her vote on immigration .

I don't think people have to be personally racist to enable a racist system. And the same could even be said of the Southern Democrats. I don't believe Sharice is a racist person, but her votes are showing her to enable a racist system,” he tweeted.

The house democrats fired back .

Who is this guy and why is he explicitly singling out a Native American woman of color ?

AOC it appears you’ve outstayed you’re welcome .

That remark sparked anger from House Democrats and their aides, who are becoming increasingly impatient with Ocasio-Cortez's sparring with the speaker.
“She is a complete fraud,” one senior Democratic source told Fox News on Friday.
“Her peers do not take her seriously,” the senior Democratic source said: “They think it is absurd to call the speaker racist. Offensive and absurd.”
Prominent members of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) also sided with Pelosi and criticized Ocasio-Cortez for her remarks..
“It was such a weak argument to say she was being picked on and that four women of color were being picked on by the speaker,” Rep. William Lacy Clay, D-Mo., a member of the CBC, said Thursday night. “It shows their lack of sensitivity to racism. To fall back on that [trope] is a weak argument. It has no place in a civil discussion.”

This is a personal message to AOC and staff . Stick to your guns girl fight for what you believe in. Yours is a just cause .

Never give up the ship .

In the end every Republican will thank you.

Grab your popcorn boys and girls this is going to be fun to watch .

Good times !

Just what the doctor ordered

edit on 13-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

She is doing exactly what she was elected to do, according to Cenk who was the one that got her elected.

He wants to dismantle the Democrat Part and put all progressives in it.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

She is doing exactly what she was elected to do, according to Cenk who was the one that got her elected.

He wants to dismantle the Democrat Part and put all progressives in it.

According to Nancy Pelosi , Nancy's glass of water , if it had a D on it , could win the election in AOC's district .
One of the 2 times I have agreed with Pelosi

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I foresee a "taking out of the trash" by senior Dem members before the primaries.
If they dont , and if Trump is reelected , the midterm will resemble Custer's last stand. And Pelosi will play the part of Custer.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I think it’s more than likely that plan will backfire. The way it looks to me as she’s moving closer and closer to “expulsion”.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It's the new "TRA" system !!

(Totally Racist Agenda)

And another Member pointed out on another thread that the "Flab4" new Congresswomen are all heavily funded from out of state sources 😆

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The hypocrisy of Pelosi is a real Gem 💥🎱💥

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Ummm..and none of you think this...feud...is designed to place dear old Nancy in a positive lime light...?

I mean...to hear my brothers in arms...speak so glowingly about the doddering old fool...is fair to middling funny...

Humorous even...

Dems are devious snakes...all is smoke and mirror...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
And people actually voted these morons into office.... I am now convinced that there is no hope for my beloved country.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

No I don’t think that’s the plan. Because if Nancy gets put in good light the radical progressives will be infuriated.

Either way there will be a split in the party.

I’ve been saying it for a while. Their 2020 convention is going to be a lot like the 1968 convention . Radical idealist against the old guard. Hell they’re even trying to get a unpopular vice President nominated shades of Hubert Humphrey .

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Chris Rhea comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Now. How do we make sure both sides have plenty of ammo?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It shows a chaotic party that has done little.

Trump on the otherhand is rocking 90%+ approval rating within the GOP, higher than Reagans at 87% and getting things done.

Results matter.

top topics

join