It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Show on Travel Channel" Alien Highway" with CHuck Zukowski

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Yeah, sounds like a VERY busy episode, perhaps too busy, but it does sound informative, fast-moving and entertaining. I'll try and watch it as soon as I can.

(The 1997 Phoenix Lights is a perfect example of an incident occurring 10 to 15 years too early in terms of potential video footage. As it is, the case is a mess, split into two chapters: the later military flares (footage of which is regularly used to promote the case); and the earlier, far more elusive lights... and a general deluge of confusion all round as to Which was Which, Which was When, and What was What etc.)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I did like some of the episodes, last night's wasn't bad. But the series (IMO) suffers from them not following many solid leads, and being forced to try to make something out of nothing. The episode where they tried to find a Skinwalker (and caught a coyote on the game cam), and trying to find an ET that supposedly escaped from Area 51 decades ago were the worst. I mean, really, did they think a) an alien actually escaped from Area 51, and b) They'd still be hanging around 30 + years later in the desert?

Bill Birnes posted on Twitter the other day "We're Back!" with a photo of the UFO Hunters team. That was a very good show, I'm hoping he's referring to new episodes versus reruns

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
so far have not seen any more new shows coming. Overall I liked the first season, and am hoping to hear news of a second season.

<< 1   >>

join