It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Show on Travel Channel" Alien Highway" with CHuck Zukowski

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is a pretty good new series on the Travel Channel. I like "Unidentified" on History better, but UFO Veteran Chuck Zukowski and his son and another investigator have had some pretty good shows in this new series. Just watched the show on the Piedmont Missouri lights, which have been seen on and off since about 1973. They went to the town and interviewed a number of townsfolk who have had sightings over the past many years, on and off. In one instance they went to a house in the area where reportedly a ufo had landed. As soon as two cameramen went near the circular sighting area on the property, their camera batteries went dead. No grass will grow in the spot either. There was also a white van which appeared as they were filming on site at the house. They did not know who this was, but as the team approached the van, it took off.

Towards the end of the show they took and set up some really bright lights that flashed on and off in different patterns at night and looked up in the sky and saw a strange reddish orb bounce around up and down and then finally vanish. So it does appear that whatever was going on in the skies in the Piedmont area in 1973 is still going on.
Pretty good series so far, I recommend.

Zukowski has been around and investigating ufo's for some time now.

New Travel Channel Show: "Alien Highway".
edit on 13pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: typo

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The first episode of the series was pretty bad IMO. They're getting better, but they don't really have much to work with so far

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

they did another show that was good I thought. Cattle mutilations, and I think this was in the Colorado area. I recall they did an interview with a Rancher who saw a couple of orange red orbs take off not far from his home there. Have seen him interviewed before on another ufo related show.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Cheers for the info, data.
Looks cheesy but entertaining.

Actually, it seems a LOT more FUN than the po-faced 'Unidentified' and possibly more reliable to boot - if TTSA couldn't get basic facts about Rendlesham (the No 1 UFO case) correct, how on earth could anyone trust them with the Nimitz case etc?

Anyway, here is the first episode of 'Alien Highway' for anyone interested.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
One of the investigators, Heather Taddy looked real familiar to me. I just realized she was on the TV show Paranormal State a few years back

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Interesting. I had not heard of her before.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Having just watched all of episode one about the Skinwalker region, I'm impressed, and they seem a likable team. The caveat being that the evidence shown to us hasn't been manipulated, of course.

If it hasn't, then this gang has presented - in just one episode - more compelling evidence for paranormal activity than all of Corbell's overlong, arty-farty 'Extraordinary Beliefs' films, all of 'Unidentified', and more than any other paranormal/UFO show in the past ten years.

If the footage of a wolf appearing out of thin air is genuine, for example, is this not one of the most compelling pieces of ghost evidence ever presented? If not a ghost, are we to assume a portal?

What of the deer's leg found entangled in the fence? Animal tracks led up to the fence, but none were leading away, as if the animal was dragged UPWARDS with such a force that the limb was ripped off.

What was that dramatic umbrella of light seen over the ridge towards the ranch itself that seemed to illuminate the area to day-time proportions?

VERY impressive pieces of evidence, worthy of a thread on their own. The question remains: Is the viewer being deliberately misled? Can I trust these people? Is the wolf video really a CONTINUOUS recording, for example?

If so, why isn't the entire Woo-internet and ATS talking about it? What do you think, Data?

edit on 14-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I too saw this episode, and thought it good. Heard and read so much about the skin walkers here on ATS. Its a pretty good show I think anyways.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I'm not taking one side over another, but for what it's worth, I've read that the sudden appearance of the coyote had to do with the motion sensor on the camera. In other words, the coyote/wolf walked into frame, then the motion activated the camera, so it appears it just popped into view.

It's also said that the light over the ridge has to do with gas/oil collecting activity that's prevalent in the area.

I like the team, but i just felt they were stretching in the Skinwalker and Area 51 episodes

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

I'm not taking one side over another, but for what it's worth, I've read that the sudden appearance of the coyote had to do with the motion sensor on the camera. In other words, the coyote/wolf walked into frame, then the motion activated the camera, so it appears it just popped into view.

Thanks, I haven't had time to do any digging behind the episode, but the team seemed to confirm in the show itself that the camera was motion-activated a few seconds BEFORE the wolf/coyote appeared. It seemed that way to me, too, but I'm watching a 240p version on YouTube, so analysis of the 1080p+ raw footage will easily reveal the truth.

It reminds me in some ways of the controversial 'Twin Towers' footage from Corbell/Knapp's film, except on this occasion the 'ghost' should be easily confirmed or debunked without much effort if the production team performs a thorough analysis, but since this evidence hasn't hit the headlines, I can only view it with suspicion for the time-being.

It's also said that the light over the ridge has to do with gas/oil collecting activity that's prevalent in the area.

Good point. Guest Ryan (and an old ATS poster) would surely have known this and told the team, or was it suppressed for entertainment purposes?

I like the team, but i just felt they were stretching in the Skinwalker and Area 51 episodes

I've only watched the first ep, and yeah, they're a fun team (the car registration plate "UF0 NUT" was a hoot!) and I'm deliberately watching this as pure entertainment, without doing any background digging. I expected very little, so the above 'evidence' took me by surprise. The deer's leg caught in the fence without any exiting tracks was - on the surface - a genuine mystery, but I need to watch more of this series before sussing how trustworthy this team is.

I know it's very likely that we're being 'taken for a ride', so to speak, but it's probably the most entertaining Woo-show since 'UFO Hunters' (which I binge-watched in full last year).

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

The twin towers thing puzzled me as well. If it was actual video evidence of weirdness at the ranch, why would they just show a few seconds and move on without analyzing it? Very odd IMO, so I wonder if perhaps it wasn't really what it appeared to be, and was in the film for the 'wow" factor only?

Chuck and the team do seem credible to me as far as their genuine interest in solving this mystery. I really did like UFO Hunters as well.

I believe the comment about the light being a natural thing may have been mentioned by Ryan on his FB group in regards to the show.

I haven't had time to listened to part 2 of Erica Lukes interview with the ranch security guy yet, part 1 was a nothingburger. It's slow here at work, I should be able to later today

edit on 7/14/2019 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

The twin towers thing puzzled me as well. If it was actual video evidence of weirdness at the ranch, why would they just show a few seconds and move on without analyzing it? Very odd IMO, so I wonder if perhaps it wasn't really what it appeared to be, and was in the film for the 'wow" factor only?

It was certainly a dangling carrot in the trailer, so the fact that nothing more was made of it beyond Knapp's casual description in his original un-aired TV report, is a little suspicious. Especially since it was the ONLY visual evidence presented beyond dead cattle. Did NIDS identify the exact location where they allegedly appeared? Were there ground traces? You know - the obvious questions that anyone would ask.

I think it was Ryan who actually said there was a box of Sherman home-videos of UFOs and portals (filmed between 1994-96) stored on the ranch, but Sherman's NDA prevented those being shown publicly. A fat lot of good they were, then. The 2005 book mentioned them, but zero discussion since.

Chuck and the team do seem credible to me as far as their genuine interest in solving this mystery. I really did like UFO Hunters as well.

At least Chuck & Co are getting off their butts to actually SEEK their own evidence, which is commendable. As I said, I enjoy their company, but not sure if I can trust them yet. Which is part of the fun.

I believe the comment about the light being a natural thing may have been mentioned by Ryan on his FB group in regards to the show.

Whatever the answer, it must be quite a startling sight for the unwary and uninitiated who are passing by.

I tend to think of that area of Utah as a 'haunted' region rather than UFO-related. Actual UFO tales were very few and far between before the Shermans arrived in 1994, so I think that angle has been over-hyped up during the last quarter of a century. Ghostly manifestations or poltergeist activities seem a more likely focus.

As to what's occurring on the actual ranch itself is anyone's guess, and the security guards' NDAs will not lead to quick answers anytime soon. The way it's guarded could lead folks to think it was another Guantanamo! Or a secret test area for human subjects' reactions to varied phenomena (home-made or external).

edit on 14-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Okay, I watched episodes 2 and 3.

My heart sank as Ep 2 brought up the dreaded "R"-word. Although Roswell should have stayed buried in July 1947, this was actually a reasonably diverting 'treasure hunt' case in which the team try to discover the Secret Lost Cave Of Roswell Fragments - in other words, yet more Mogul-associated junk, or as Mac Brazel's own daughter Bessie described it: "Pieces of a large balloon which had burst".

But this was a genuine hunt for that junk - which ironically, if found, would simply underline that it was junk. Of course, after numerous false alarms about cave locations, the final twist in the tale came when the correct site (or so we're told) could not excavated because the landowners had a sudden change of heart and declined permission. Tsk. Tsk. Weirdly enjoyable, though; perhaps I'm easily pleased at the moment.

Episode 3 was the most bizarre so far, concerning an ET beastie on the loose outside Area 51! Dodgy allegedly 'leaked' documentation and equally dodgy video footage of an 'alien' (or more to the point: a crouched naked bloke in a road) from 1983 seemed to spur Chuck & Co to take it seriously, bless 'em.

And yet it was still entertaining, although more like a ghost hunting show this time. Local stories boasted of a mysterious 'gremlin' in the area. They were never likely to find an alien of course, but a potentially dangerous wild animal was always likely - not that I wanted to see them torn to shreds! An animal was caught on a heat-seeking device, but looked like a small bear to me.

Ludicrous nonsense, but diverting all the same.

Episode 4 about cattle deaths and associated UFOs seems to have far more substance to it. I'll watch it tomorrow but here it is for anybody who's curious:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

let me know what you thought of the cattle mutilation episode. Zukowski has got experience in dealing with this issue, has written about it on his blog and was the subject of another program he was involved with. Still no firm asnwers but curious none the less.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

let me know what you thought of the cattle mutilation episode. Zukowski has got experience in dealing with this issue, has written about it on his blog and was the subject of another program he was involved with. Still no firm asnwers but curious none the less.

Best episode so far IMO. And also the most mature and professional, this subject being close to Chuck's heart despite ending his career ten years ago.

The lack of cooperation from local authorities was an eye-opener, leaving the cattle owners to fend for themselves despite the continuing bloodless deaths. My first instinct is that the animals are being air-lifted by Humans, killed and operated on in another location, before being dropped in the field again - but why bother returning them in such a state? Echoes of Skinwalker Ranch, of course, and clearly not the work of animal predators in a lot of cases.

As for the ET angle, correlating the UFO sightings seen in the night sky (which could easily be misidentified) with the deaths could be a stretch, but the elderly chap's sighting of two bright orbs beside his home was interesting, and clearly quite frightening for him. Shame he didn't take a few pictures.

The stretch of road that was notorious for multiple driver deaths was an odd area to investigate - it seemed like the episode was being padded out as Chuck's son drove up and down it to see if mysterious lights were distracting other drivers. Of course he found nothing, but the late-night stake-out was quite dramatic as the nearby cattle became agitated by something - was it the odd light the team spotted in the sky that startled them (which could be a local authority drone observing Chuck & Co), or perhaps a natural predator in the area? We'll never know.

Overall a well-made, informative episode that ultimately presented more questions than it answered. Which is usually the case, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Next episode concerns sightings in the Phoenix and Arizona areas I saw.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Episode 7 was one of the more sober, informative and entertaining episodes, with some interesting footage taken of an object near the naval base on the southern coast of California (preferable to the "SoCal" abbreviation), and also that strange light that Dan saw underwater at the end of the episode.

While even Chuck was wary of there being an underwater base in that region (a local theory based on the unusual rock formations and the sheer number of UFO sightings in the area), the light did deserve further investigation - their expert informed them it could simply be fluorescent vegetation, but even she was surprised by the light's appearance and intensity.

I was getting deja-vu during the first third as the Tic-Tac story was yet again presented to us, but thankfully they moved on the main strength of this series - researching and attempting to record current activities in a DIY approach that is far more engaging than simply listening to pilots recounting experiences from 15 years ago - we've had 70+ years of that kind of stuff already.

Also interesting were the videos taken by civilians, especially the two kids who were actually spooked and ran away as they watched a cigar-shaped object from the beach, allegedly the size of a football field. They say the video does not do it justice, but whatever it was, it's quite a striking image and another one that deserves closer analysis to eliminate the usual suspects.

PS: There was a missed opportunity for some 'Star Wars' humour when Dan told Chuck that he felt like Darth Vader speaking through his diving mask. If only Chuck had said:

"At least you're NOT my father, son!"

edit on 28-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
New Episode tonight about ufo's in Phoenix and Arizona areas.

Arizona anomolies
edit on 31pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
going to watch this ( Phoenix, Arizona episode) now on Demand. Will post comments later.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ok, so I thought this Arizona anomolies show was another overall pretty solid episode. They covered quite a bit of ground in this show though, covered a lot of famous sightings as in the large ufo sighting from 1997 the Phoenix Lights, as well as witnesses that see things in the sky as well as on the ground. They started with an airline Pilot who saw a very bright white light pass right over the top of him. Quite a few other pilots saw the same thing on the same night. Chuck also had him confer with some people in Colorado who saw a very similar light when they flew.

Then they talked to Dr. Kitei who saw the Phoenix Lights along with ten of thousands of others. I still am very intrigued by this case and don't think what was seen was flares. Too many people saw lots of very large craft or something in the skies. The chat with the Navajo rancher was interesting, talking about what they see in the sky and who comes out in dark cars and helicopters to chase away the curious or gather into...

The interview with the woman who lived next door to the skin walker type ranch was also very interesting. While being interviewed she claimed to have seen something large and dark fly between the trees she said. But what I found most fascinating was near the end of the show the team was looking in the skies and just happened to capture a bluish orb that was moving slowly and bouncing around in the sky, before it totally blinked out, all caught on film. Very cool. My only recommendation for this show would be maybe to have not tried to cover so many wide ranging aspects/subect matters, and instead concentrate on one or two subjects, but over all I really enjoyed this episode.

Will be checking soon to see if more new shows forthcoming!
edit on 01pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion

edit on 01pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion

top topics

<<   2 >>

join