It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Kamala Harris Puts Her Foot In Her Mouth (Again) As Guest On The View

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well, I wasn't planning on voting for her anyway...

So this, as it turns out, did nothing to change that plan. To my utter and complete lack of surprise.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

LOL...I was thinking that when I wrote out the title, so I kept it clean. Didn't want a snowflake to think I'm a rude sexist. However, her rise to power is pretty well documented.

Awe, what the heck

edit on 7/13/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

That's going to be the comedy event of the year, if Kamala Harris tries to go up against Donald Trump. The beatdown is going to actually be painful to watch... sort of like watching a tarantula finding a hapless fly.

He probably wont do it, but the perfect tweet after the first debate would be "Please, sir, may I have another? I broke this one."

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
All the Trump campaign has to do is put together some video snippets of each candidate saying one thing, then another of them saying the opposite thing, tweet it as, "Do you know what they stand for? I sure don't. Cast your vote for me, since I have a platform for Americans."

PS: And a special one for Kamala Harris that says, "Let me be clear.." followed by the two faced video snippets. Then, a tweet, "It's clear to me she has two messages, and neither one of them is for Americans."

edit on 7/13/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If I snuck into Canada and got caught, I would be spending time inspecting their jail and court system unless I had enough money to pay some fines and a bond for being in Canada illegally. It wasn't like that so much years ago, they did not check IDs back in the early seventies at the border, they do now from what I hear. In a short time, we will need visas to go anywhere, even if we cross over a country on our way to another US territory or state like Alaska. It will be available to be on the drivers license.

What would happen if an American crossed illegally into Mexico? I heard it was not advisable to do that. If you got a lot of money, no problem, they like American money down there.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Hmmm....with Kamala PROSTITUTING herself, selling sex to Mayor Willie Brown as a means to get ahead and get high paying City of San Francisco jobs, it's not just her foot that was in her mouth.....

Kamala Harris
WHORE for President 2020 !

sarc/off (no,no,no,no....beurk, VD central in the WH.....vomit....)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Politicians are like handing candy to fat kids...they just gotta find out if the fat kid likes chocolate or gummy bears...and then they base their answers on that preference. Works just the same way on Liberals and Conservatives. Fat kids soon forget what you were talking about.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If she feels so strongly about, then put forth a bill. Nobody seems to want to ask her why she has not submitted a bill to decriminalize what is now a crime. She is in a position to change the law right now, without being President so why not?

Let's see what the rest of the representatives think about it just like the Green New Deal. Many seemed to fully support that bill right up until the point it was put on paper for a vote. Everyone vanished.

If there is no support for it then it's over. Non issue. Write another bill and try again. I doubt she gets asked this question until Trump beats her over the head with it if she gets the nomination. He will beat whoever gets nominated over the head with points the media is shielding them all from. Same thing he did with Hillary. Why did she vote for 700 miles of border fencing? Why did she delete 30K emails? Duh.....she was stuttering. Confused and lost. All she had was some Access Hollywood tape from 12 years that sounded like guys at Hooters. Nobody cared.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Amazing how many Democrats running for President are actually in Congress.

Yet no comprehensive legislation to solve the immigration law problems 😆

Can't imagine why 🤣

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Wasn't she the one who said she would give Congress 100 days to "fix" gun control, and if she didn't like what they did she would just outlaw guns by Executive Order?

Congress? Congress? We don' need no stinkin' Congress!

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
It's called backtracking, aka lying, to suit the audience.

If she can't handle Megan McCain questions, Trump is going to chew her up, and spit her out on a debate stage.

It is a fatal flaw, IMO, in the dim platform moving so far to the left.

IDK who is handling "strategy" at the DNC, but they seem to be pandering to the coastal states, which is baffling, as they will win those states regardless.

Maybe because it isn't about pandering for votes but instead sticking to the actual ideology of the party.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

If she can't handle Megan McCain questions, Trump is going to chew her up, and spit her out on a debate stage.

IDK who is handling "strategy" at the DNC, but they seem to be pandering to the coastal states, which is baffling, as they will win those states regardless.

Maybe because it isn't about pandering for votes but instead sticking to the actual ideology of the party.

Incorrect, as all polls show a majority of registered dems are NOT in favor of open borders, unrestricted immigration, the green new deal, medicare for all, etc.

Unless you don't think the platform should actually represent the rank and file members of the party.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

No.. I think the left is the left and the right is the right.

Both sides make compromises towards the center because thats where the majority of people are. If the "Democrat" party is the representation of the "Left" ideology, then anything centrist isnt representative of that, its simply a compromise.

Incorrect, as all polls show a majority of registered dems are NOT in favor of open borders, unrestricted immigration, the green new deal, medicare for all, etc.

Unless you don't think the platform should actually represent the rank and file members of the party.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: thedigirati

LOL...I was thinking that when I wrote out the title, so I kept it clean. Didn't want a snowflake to think I'm a rude sexist. However, her rise to power is pretty well documented.

Awe, what the heck

I thought that was a "what can brown do for you" ad?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
They should go 1 by and 1 tell these people why they are being deported and why they are fighting to keep them?

Ask them. Subject 1 is being deported for having sex with a dog which had to be out down...
He cost the country 50,000 In court and prison fees.

Why are you agains ice deporting this man?
Why are you going as far as aiding and abetting a person who would commit such a crime?

Subject 2 is being deported for raping a child, why are you trying to keep this person in the country.
He cost the court and prison 85,000.

This is who the dems have their back

top topics

<< 1   >>

join