It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why dosen't the govt kill david icke

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I mean his theories are just out of this world but i believe in him so why dosen't Bush(govt) kills icke and what would happen and will it ever happen that david icke is invited to larry king live.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
.. because he's a nut, and nuts are their own worst enemies...

sheesh....

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

sheesh....

Damn netchicken is this the first time we have ever agreed? I think it is.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I can't have others agreeing with me!

I may accidently start my own cult like icke...

mwm1331
You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny!

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
You're half right. I am ugly but its my wife who dresses me funny.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
At the very least, he can't be assasinated by someone working for the US government. Beyond that, I can't say. I don't really think the guy is all that credible, though.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Icke is the least of any governments problems. Even if he is right about everything, half of his ideas are just too crazy for anyone to belive. So why bother, for one person that belives him, there are at least 10 that think hes a complete looney toon. Now, if he presented any proof for his reptilian thingy, things might get interesting, but until then all hes got for proof are some psycho people with very weird claims, that just help discredit him more.

Just the other night i watched one of his videos that feature a long interview with a completely freaked out lady Arizona something, who i thought did more damage for him (in my eyes), than any government ever could.

I still think his research into NWO and this more earthly stuff is excellent, i dig his hologram thingy becouse i can relate to it from my own experience, but for reptilian satanistic blood sucking child molesting cults that operate in the NATO building in Brussels, well.....
what can i say....

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
if david icke was killed it would raise suspicion that maybe he was on to something.thats the same thing peeps always ask about these conspiracy sites,why do they allow them to operate?.if the govt took down these kinda sites it would mean they were right about something.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
because david icke is an idiot who tells lies to sell books. if they killed him people might actually think what he says is real

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
1.Maybe he's such a well known figure if he so happened to get wasted it would just be so obvious who did it.

2.Even if the goverment didn't wack him it would be another conspiracy in which it will never have an end. "

Example if he did get wack he would be more famous dead than alive and his name will live on forever!!!!!"

[edit on 4-3-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by supercheetah
At the very least, he can't be assasinated by someone working for the US government. Beyond that, I can't say. I don't really think the guy is all that credible, though.

why would you think that for??? there are covert ops that work in different branches of the gvmt...........and i'm sure one of them would gladly handle the task if it were handed to them.

i think icke as the others pointed out is definitely his own worse enemy. as long as he is SOOOOOOO out there i don't see that the gvmts........ours our anyone else's would take him as a serious threat.

angie

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
William Cooper got killed and he had basically the same beleifs. He is the author of Behold a Pale Horse.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
WHy would anyone want to kill David, he has done nothing to harm anyone.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Why would the govornment kill Icke? For the same reason they not only let the contactees live, but encouraged them.

I mean, he does them a great service. Free disinformation. He helps further bring ridicule, an aura of looniness, and fraud to the whole UFO phenomenon, thus dampening serious interest by the public, and totally overshadowing the credible, serious fresearch done on UFOs.

David Icke does more to help keep the UFO study on the lunatic fringe, and destroy public interest in it, than any CIA or NSA black operation could hope for, and best of all for the govornment..

They are getting it for free!

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
how many that have posted, just out of curiosity, have read a whole book of his? i mean a WHOLE book? I'm not saying you haven't, just curious. The people more against him on this board, seem to be people that haven't got a clue about anything he says - they merely go along with the usual stereotypes. If that's the case, its rather unfortunate of you to do this.

To answer the question, i dont know. I don't think the government are likely to go and kill everyone whose theroies are true to reality. If they did this, then people may start to wake up quicker than they can handle.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by paranoia]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Why would I wasdte money filling Ickes pockets when I can simply read his own beliefs on his siter, or his own quotes when he comes as a guest speaker?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

sheesh....

Answer: They don't need to. He already killed his own credibility. Well, maybe he had a little help, but doubt much effort was required.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Why would I wasdte money filling Ickes pockets when I can simply read his own beliefs on his siter, or his own quotes when he comes as a guest speaker?

Because his research is extensive, and his sources numerous. He hasn't invented this stuff. Whether you believe the accuracy of his claims is another matter - but to take a few sensationalised quotes and "claims" he has made and to base your judgement on that is wrong. Saying you don't believe him based on the research you have read through his books (which you can download for free on a p2p client i may add) is fine. Any alternative theory can sound strange when put into one sentence - it doesn't mean you should dismiss it.

A good question for people here - how has Icke ruined his credibility? Do you think its accurate to say Icke has called himself the messiah? Has Icke's claim of the queen being a shapeshifting reptilian just been something random he said once, or was it in context to a lot of other research? Hmmm...

[edit on 5-3-2005 by paranoia]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The Government doesn't kill people who come forward with "Grey" information because all they have to do is inject some disinformation and in general, the public will not fully believe that person. The media has made such a joke out of this subject that people have a hard time telling the difference between a real story or a fake. Also if the government just went around killing people who you and I know about, wouldn't that make them look bad and just prove that the person's story was real after all?

[edit on 5-3-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Typical Husband Reading the Paper at Coffee:

Golly Martha, the bloody government bumped off David Icke! Poooffff! (Coffee sprays everywhere)
Martha: That's the cat's meow darling.
Husband: You mean all that rubbish about reptiles is....is....true?
Martha: Well Princess Diana said those royals were reptiles, didn't you know?
Husband: Yes dearest, must be. But all those other stories, it makes you wonder what brought them to it. Which one of those wacky stories is closest to the truth?
Kiddies Chime in Unison: "We don't need no education! We don't need no thought control!"
Martha: Now dears eat your pottage, no more of this Pink Floyd dribble from you!
Husband: Now dove, they may have a point. Well off to drive the lorry, eh, maybe the train will be late as usual.

Comment: Well don't you know, people might begin thinking some of that David Icke stuff is on the level. After all why bump off a "useful idiot," anyway.? I mean he gets to the heart of everything then starts blathering about Reptiles before you can even digest everything about Central London you were afraid to ask.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by SkipShipman]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join