It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about some real voter fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
There has been rumors and article just about every election cycle I can remember talking about rigged elections or blatant voter fraud.
The title of the article is: "Who Will Clean Up America's Voter Rolls "?

I think most people know this stuff goes on my question is who has the ability or the desire to fix it once and for all.

Los Angeles County has too many voters. An estimated 1.6 million, according to the latest calculations – which is roughly the population of Philadelphia. That’s the difference between the number of people on the county’s voter rolls and the actual number of voting age residents.

This echoes a 2012 Pew study that found that 24 million voter registrations in the United States, about one out of every eight, are “no longer valid or are significantly inaccurate” – a number greater than the current population of Florida or New York state.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Time for a census of citizens and illegal immigrants.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

that raysist.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

PBS did a story that goes from ransomware into Baltimore into NSA development into the electronic voting tabulation. I cant find that exact episode but will keep looking and attach the link. Its all you / we / us needs to know

9:30AM EST update 13Jul19

Here you go:

Our guest, New York Times cybersecurity correspondent Nicole Perlroth, says even more troubling is the fact that the Baltimore hackers used stolen cyberweapons originally developed by the U.S. National Security Agency. Perlroth has reported on the proliferation of cyberweapons used by countries against each other, by hackers against governments and corporations and by private security firms willing to give clients digital espionage capabilities for the right price. Perlroth has also reported on concerns about interference in the 2020 presidential campaign and evidence that voting technology may have been hacked in one swing state in the 2016 election. I spoke to her yesterday.

NPR All Things Considered by Terry Gross Fresh Air

NPR

edit on 13-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added link

edit on 13-7-2019 by Waterglass because: time stamp

edit on 13-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
That is not racist! The rolls need to be cleaned up and anyone that is not a citizen should never vote!

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: boogiegk
That is not racist! The rolls need to be cleaned up and anyone that is not a citizen should never vote!
🍾🥂🍻🍺

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

And people still believe that Hilary won the popular vote.

who has the ability or the desire to fix it once and for all.

It sure isn't the Democrats.

new topics

top topics

join