It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein & El Chapo: The next Butch and Sundance???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
According to this, Jeffery Epstein is 3 doors down from the notorious El Chapo in the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan.
Is this a really smart move? Or a really stupid move? Or maybe this is set up to look like a really stupid move, when in fact it was a very smart move made by some criminal masterminds???

1. Is this a really smart move?
Even in segregation, no matter what circumstances are imposed on the prisoners they WILL find a way to communicate.
Wouldnt you love to be a fly on the wall for that conversation!!! Minus all the torture and violence references of course.
What do two billionaire human/drug traffickers (Epsteins case has not been tried yet) talk about in their cells at night?
There is no doubt that law enforcement and intelligence agencies could probably reap unbelievable information in regards to the shadier side of life...

2. Is this a really stupid move?
As an ordinary citizen, I think that these two creatures should NEVER be within 500 miles of each other.
You have two vile examples of humanity who have bank accounts larger than some foreign countries. They have unlimited resources, extremely powerful friends and associates.
Who is standing guard over these guys?
What did he make last year, 100, maybe 150k?
How would he feel with 100 million in 5 separate bank accounts for the next 5 generations of his family?
Can he even comprehend (realistically) how his life would change?
I dont mean to imply that the Correctional officers are incompetent. Im sure they have their very best men and they do a great job, but I can see the headlines already:
"EPSTEIN AND EL CHAPO ESCAPE!!!
And following those headlines, there would be a large round of finger pointing and accusations of ignorance
which brings us to......

3. Is this set up to look like a really stupid move, when it was actually a really smart move made by some criminal masterminds?
There's not really much to explain here.

edit on 13/7/2019 by Brian4real because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/7/2019 by Brian4real because: Grammer

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

While I doubt they will communicate, I agree that the conversation they would have would be fascinating from a criminal phycology perspective.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Sadly, they are both too smart to speak openly, at least until epstein has a conviction.

new topics

join