It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my take on religions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Now i started painting on a blank sheet!
And after i had found out about the prism and the helix, the very first harmonic 3D forms, and their potentially fractal nature, I had a very complex but simple understanding of how our perceived reality worked.

It appears your using the "elements of" /"symbols for" explaining the process of Quantum Computing rather than 'Religion'...

my focus, along with organized Religion is concerned with 'time'... about 1/3 rd of the 'Word' is Prophecy or time related or expected to transpire in a Future event

religion speaks in riddles/metaphors/analogies/parables for a reason (and it ain't for comprehension or dumbing-down)

I prefer cults rather than major organized religions, cults and paganism, godessess', and hedonism

I detest money-changers, wealthy Guru's, War Lords, Supreme Leaders, pop-culture evangelists...

but do give-em ALL enough rope to hang themselves in the court of public-opinion

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: CthruU

Haha I enjoyed your interpretation of my post, that’s what it’s all about how we interpret things..

What I said was mostly nonsense but what you derived from it was surprisingly accurate about my general views

Allan was a replacement for Allah and Bud for Buddha but I was also referring to weed at the same time, which I do tend to self medicate with as you put it, but it’s not about escapism I have had some of my most inspiring thoughts whilst stoned. I believe natural highs are best though and psychedelics should be used with reverence and as a sacrament.

Nobody has all the answers and we only fool ourselves if we believe we do. No Clue cracks me up when they sign off with “honestly No Clue”

I do get extremely frustrated with the state of humanity as whole and as much as I am quick to anger and liable to vent, my nature is such that I tend to forgive.

Agreed totally.

Would it totally freak you out to know my real name is Allan..... What a trip ehh. No jokes.

Anyway i miss the rippin sometimes. I really do.

And yes the No clue ending is quite hilarious if not extremely to the absolute max ironic.

Catch ya.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

My friend you are my mirror! As I'm your's. What do you see?

Yes you are where you are, so am I.
no preconceived ideas of where that is, but definitely higher than me?

Thanks I'm all for learning new things i haven't heard of or came across before...

Are you?

Still No Clue

I see myself having to forgive again.

Yes i will willingly try anything new that makes logical meaningful sense.

Only problem is you've given me nothing to ponder except same old same old tried, tested and failed.

However if you do come across something new and are somehow able to communicate it without the sarcastic attitude and insults of calling anyone with a different outlook no clue and you can't say your just signing of or you wouldn't say "still no clue", then please feel free to enlighten me - that is if you can free your hand from patting yourself on the back to type your sarcasm.

Now oops i have to forgive myself for stooping to your sarcastic level. Again.

You have a cheek to talk about a higher state of mind.

"Honestly"

Oops there i go again. ........ see I'm at no higher state than you.......

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Haha your full name wouldn’t be Allen Achbar would it? What a trip indeed!

I’m sure the irony isn’t lost on No Clue, most likely intended that way. It seems from my experience that whatever power it is that influences the affairs of humanity is a great lover of irony.

Have a good weekend

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

So it appears, I'm mixing up quantum physics with spirituality, and psychology!

It's a very tasty shake so far

Whoever is into quantum physics might see my model as very usefull!

Could it be these metaphors are just for the lack of proper vocabulary?
These prophecy's are man made, and highly suspicious to me!

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I can type one handed...

the emotions your expressing are more than enough for me to see where your coming from!

There is nothing of value between the sarcasm, it could be your emotions are blinding you!

I can't enlighten you! But you already know that do you?

I only have an advice!
Get out of duality! And by that i don't mean one step back but one step forward!

Take it or leave it!

But I suggest you don't engage me anymore it will only bring you down to my level and it's obviously doing you no good!

No Clue

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
a reply to: Raggedyman

What symbols does your religion use?

No Clue

Many in my faith wear crosses but it’s optional, I don’t
Marriage, baptism and communal food are important

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Everybody likes a nice person.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Everybody likes one liners

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I read the Bible partially and a little bit of the Quran. As I aged I got reminded to verses all through life but all of them are from the Bible. Confronted with my nature I adapt and change. With time comes wisdom. The rule is the more you talk the more interesting you are. I'm on the brink of dissolving as a drop in the ocean. Is this ocean the kingdom of God?

This nation goes to hell.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Ehm....
Im sorry i have to ask.

Are you ok????

I don't know what your asking me?

This is weird...

Sorry!

please tell me how i can help?

NC

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Like that I could access the spiritual realms and observe my very own patterns, while using all the techniques offered from millenniums off spiritual quest's without getting compromised by religion!

Now i started painting on a blank sheet!
And after i had found out about the prism and the helix, the very first harmonic 3D forms, and their potentially fractal nature, I had a very complex but simple understanding of how our perceived reality worked.

When you say that you observed your very own patterns, what are they?

What is your understanding of how "our perceived reality works"?

For you, what is the purpose for being spiritual?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

When you say that you observed your very own patterns, what are they?

What is your understanding of how "our perceived reality works"?

For you, what is the purpose for being spiritual?

Good questions!

They are the emotions, the movement, the beat, the stillness the toughts, the light, the forms, and the shadows expressed trough my imagination.

We are like a prism hit by the light fracturing one frame of a fractal infinity and projecting it onto the fabric of the universe, while enhancing the experience trough our imagination!

Getting aware of all that you are.

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

We are like a prism hit by the light fracturing one frame of a fractal infinity and projecting it onto the fabric of the universe, while enhancing the experience trough our imagination!

Getting aware of all that you are.

Your answers aren't very conclusive. Can you explain in more detail? What is it that you've become aware of? What does "all that you are" include?

edit on 13-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

There is a link in the OP. If you are interested I layed it out there.

Some more bits and pieces are littered around ATS.

Sincerely NC

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

So, you are aware that spiritual entities exist, but what does that have to do with you recognizing who you are and your role in this life we have?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I don't think you read the whole thread and understood what i said there!

But it really is about YOUR story.

Why do you keep reading of a book?
Why tell someone else's story?

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

But it really is about YOUR story.

Why do you keep reading of a book?
Why tell someone else's story?

My story doesn't mean squat if it's based off of lies and deceit from rogue spiritual entities. There are both good and bad spiritual entities that are trying to influence you and "your story".

Why tell someone else's story? Because it has survived the test of time and the Bible has definitely foretold what we are witnessing today.

Sometimes, when it comes to figuring out the meaning of life and it's origins, two (or multiple) heads are better than one. One person's reality does not make for truth when looking at the bigger picture. Just because a mentally ill person thinks they are God or can fly, doesn't make it so, but to them I'm sure it's real.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You won't even try to understand because emotions!
why not be joyful and playful?

The test of time, who are you kidding, we are at the brink of an economical, ecological and social collapse, and you are cheering to it and hoping for total destruction because a bock written by the roman empire clerics foretold. You must be kidding right...right...

It's Metaphors a lot of it!
no man can fly, crazy to even think someone could actually believe he can fly.
Or that the kingdom of heaven comes down from the sky just utter crazyness

Your world view fits into mine does mine fits into yours?

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You won't even try to understand because emotions!
why not be joyful and playful?

LOL! Emotions? Sounds like you're speaking for yourself. What does being joyful and playful have to do with the fact that we have differences of opinions and different spiritual experiences? You're not making much sense here.

The test of time, who are you kidding, we are at the brink of an economical, ecological and social collapse, and you are cheering to it and hoping for total destruction because a bock written by the roman empire clerics foretold. You must be kidding right...right...

Roman empire clerics didn't write the Bible, they just organized it and translated it. Ignore it all you want, but mankind is destructive, corrupt, self centered, and getting crazier every day. That's not going to change. Heck, we can't even get effective change out of our government. Evil spiritual entities have seen to it.

It's Metaphors a lot of it!
no man can fly, crazy to even think someone could actually believe he can fly.
Or that the kingdom of heaven comes down from the sky just utter crazyness

There's no shortage of crazy today. It just keeps getting worse. You only have to turn on the news in the U.S. to hear it. News/media has turned into a form of entertainment that's only good for a laugh due to foolishness and craziness.

The part in the Bible where it says that the day will come where people only hear what they want to hear and fool themselves into believing anything they want? We're there. In today's world, everyone thinks that truth and reality are objective and subjective. There is no common sense or common ground any longer.

The Bible predicted all of this. It predicted that more and more people would fall away from God over the years. It predicted the current state of Israel and tells us what will happen to it again. Do you think it's just a coincidence that Israel is surrounded by Muslims who would love nothing more than to see it wiped off of the face of the map? Heck, most Middle Eastern maps don't even show Israel on them.

There's nothing I can say, think, or do that's going to change any of that. Only our Creator can straighten this mess out and his plan has already been given to us.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join