It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return Of The Anunnaki Documentary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

ultraculture.org...

I enjoyed point number 2 where they made reference to the utilisation of a LIPOSOMAL CARRIER which boosts the bioavailablity of a strong tincture or concentrate to astronomical levels.

mythology.stackexchange.com...

It is not a sea urchin.
edit on 19-7-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

It has been a bit of a confusion as to why god would not encourage us to be able to judge right from wrong, good from evil.

Eating of the tree of life, or the Huluppu tree would extend our lives by hundreds of years, or no shelf life at all. We could still die in that time period by murder or acts of war, or eaten alive by predators, we just wouldn't get sick. I suppose the same is true for the gods and demi gods.

Why deny humanity a long life?

I would suppose it has something to do with "Judgment". If we were allowed to live forever, more or less, it gives us time to gain wisdom and knowledge. The more time, the further advanced we become. We eventually would see the difference between a god, and a God. We would be able to judge Slavery, from freedom. Selfishness, from generosity. In as far as technological advancement I would have loved to see Nakola Tesla's inventions after giving him a thousand years...

Eventually, humanity would piece together our hidden history and discover the actions that have taken place, and would judge them good, or evil. We would weigh any defence claimed, any extenuating circumstances, and render a verdict. We would also have to take into consideration, the nature of the beast.

Now, with the advent of the internet, we can in effect, gain the same wisdom and knowledge in a increased speed to be comparable to a long life. For instance, I have the knowledge of 10,000 years, maybe more. But yet physically, still a "Mortal". The internet has the capablility of connecting the life lessons of thousands upon thousands of people, allowing some to absorb the vast amounts of information, which leads to knowledge, and ultimate wisdom.

I enjoyed point number 2 where they made reference to the utilisation of a LIPOSOMAL CARRIER which boosts the bioavailablity of a strong tincture or concentrate to astronomical levels.
DMSO will carry a tinture to all parts of the body.

I suspect, if it is a plant, it is not in our waters. If it is a tree, it does not grow in our soil, at least, today. If it is both, they are arbatraly withheld from our knowledge. Both are depicted in the Sumarian literature.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

It has been a bit of a confusion as to why god would not encourage us to be able to judge right from wrong, good from evil.

Eating of the tree of life, or the Huluppu tree would extend our lives by hundreds of years, or no shelf life at all. We could still die in that time period by murder or acts of war, or eaten alive by predators, we just wouldn't get sick. I suppose the same is true for the gods and demi gods.

Why deny humanity a long life?

I would suppose it has something to do with "Judgment". If we were allowed to live forever, more or less, it gives us time to gain wisdom and knowledge. The more time, the further advanced we become. We eventually would see the difference between a god, and a God. We would be able to judge Slavery, from freedom. Selfishness, from generosity. In as far as technological advancement I would have loved to see Nakola Tesla's inventions after giving him a thousand years...

Eventually, humanity would piece together our hidden history and discover the actions that have taken place, and would judge them good, or evil. We would weigh any defence claimed, any extenuating circumstances, and render a verdict. We would also have to take into consideration, the nature of the beast.

Now, with the advent of the internet, we can in effect, gain the same wisdom and knowledge in a increased speed to be comparable to a long life. For instance, I have the knowledge of 10,000 years, maybe more. But yet physically, still a "Mortal". The internet has the capablility of connecting the life lessons of thousands upon thousands of people, allowing some to absorb the vast amounts of information, which leads to knowledge, and ultimate wisdom.

DMSO will carry a tinture to all parts of the body.

I suspect, if it is a plant, it is not in our waters. If it is a tree, it does not grow in our soil, at least, today. If it is both, they are arbatraly withheld from our knowledge. Both are depicted in the Sumarian literature.

Thank you.

I concur with your perspectives….the longer we live the nicer we become by proxy....artificial scarcity has been used to manipulate us from day one...lol...what was the threat used against Adam and Eve if they listened to the Reptilian propaganda?....embargos restrictions and artificial scarcity.

The plant is in Austrailia and it is a water plant.

IMHO the internet has benefitted a few much more than the masses....for example when I was a kid I spent hours every day in the Library reading books expanding my knowledge base...but I had no search engines....I had no connectivity until I had absorbed incredible volumes of data from which my mind could make pattern based connections....I was EXTREMELY LIMITED...and absolutely controlled by the fraudulent peer-approval/publication conspiracy/con-job thrust upon global humanity...…

With the internet and acess to public domain data it was childsplay to learn how cancer was cured many times that it is simply a pleomorphic bacteria as per Royal Rife/Hulda Clarks works and how free energy is available to everyone as per Lles Brown/David Hamel/Wilbert Smiths works and how our geonome was altered and how to reset it using comparative exclusion ....among many many other things...including how to build Neutral Dimension Craft or UFOs....

However...I was nearly always ALONE IN THE LIBRARY....and it is my opinion that today irregardless of the opportunity I am as alone in cyberspace as I was in the library.

To be frank everything I have ever learned in my life all leads back to one single reality or one single data point.
This data point happens to peripherally involve what is called the Annunaki.

There is one single looming monstrous overriding reality...all roads do in fact lead to Rome.

www.youtube.com...

If I told you I also owned an Island and was here to have fun and adventure...well...lol...we will leave it at that.

But I was abducted as a child several times and as a teenager several times....by Humans and by other races...so I am quite sure my perspective is in no ways mainstream or ever will be....I can REMEMBER PRE-ABDUCTION THOUGHT PATTERNS....I can REMEMBER THE DAY IT CHANGED...the exact day....oh how I miss the complicated simplicity.....I did however sign up for this on a base level.

I hold my Government responsible for putting me in this position by not openly communicating with these Groups thereby forcing the Groups to make individual and many contacts independent of our Governing structures and the Government held this dynamic behind the backs of We the People.A stalwart few of us are being forced to carry the burdens of all because we were put in positions where our humanitarian intentions were tested....and we all passed....good people would not refuse the role offered.....and our governments know this....they also had no options but to make the same co-operative choices many many abductees must make....humanitarian choices.....but the Governments OPTED OUT.....and left us to carry the load.

The sad reality is that everything good and bad is truly connected...and once you gain an overview you realise this...you are forced to accept a new paradigm....we will all be judged by nature....the Earth exists independently of us and our timelines.....we cannot all be born at the same time....but we can all leave life behind at the same time....thankfully Humanity is Universal in scope and the drama we see here and now is not being played out everywhere....there is more available than hope …. this is probably the worst part of the suppressions and lies fed to the masses(not telling us Humanity exists elsewhere in the Universe before we die)....even though we are going to follow the Planet7x scenario as per the Movie 2012s illuminations …. Humanity is thriving all over the Universe...no one should be faced with their mortality devoid of this knowledge which catalyses HOPE....taking away peoples hope in the face of their mortal destruction is the lowest level of evil.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I hold my Government responsible for putting me in this position by not openly communicating with these Groups thereby forcing the Groups to make individual and many contacts independent of our Governing structures and the Government held this dynamic behind the backs of We the People.A stalwart few of us are being forced to carry the burdens of all because we were put in positions where our humanitarian intentions were tested....and we all passed....good people would not refuse the role offered.....and our governments know this....they also had no options but to make the same co-operative choices many many abductees must make....humanitarian choices.....but the Governments OPTED OUT.....and left us to carry the load.

There are contacts on many levels. "good people would not refuse the role offered" I agree!!!

There is one single looming monstrous overriding reality...all roads do in fact lead to Rome.
Yes, it all seems to point to "Them".

As we are a mixture (Admixture) of them, and those, the greatest sin was not educating us as to our mixture of instincts, natures. Therefore, we were never given a true choice as to which to follow. We were only manipulated by "thier" most primative instincts. And that, is exactly why the world is in the condition it is. "They" are resposible for all of it.

But I was abducted as a child several times and as a teenager several times....by Humans and by other races...so I am quite sure my perspective is in no ways mainstream or ever will be....I can REMEMBER PRE-ABDUCTION THOUGHT PATTERNS....I can REMEMBER THE DAY IT CHANGED...the exact day....oh how I miss the complicated simplicity.....I did however sign up for this on a base level.

We are speaking of a race/ species/ that can create other life forms, some look like us while others are simply robots that appear to be a sentient being. And they can be programed with any agenda the creators wish. Even taking people out of their reality and program a new reality. Kind of like what is presented in some of the movies concerning the Greek and Roman gods, hiding behind a facad, pulling the invisable strings, playing people. I try to imagine the reality of someone living during the time of Atlantis, and what paradigm was playing out. But back then when the god said jump the only question you were permmited to ask was "How High". If you were to ask "why", you were made a example of, on the spot.

Since the time they removed themselves from the surface they have had to do things differently to maintain control. Covertly, but always able to blame someone or something else for their agenda. Always keep us fighting with each other, so we do not see what they do. Keep the numbers down, and life short so we are weak and controlable, covertly through their secret societies, secret emmesaries, secret covert agents, and as you painfully know, highly controlled education system.

About that plant. Do we really want it on the market? Without a filter? I know a few people that actually should not receive its benefits! But how does one test the entire population? Imagine letting a serial killer, pedophile, murderer, live for ever? How does one filter? Interesting proposition.

About its location, I cant argue your thoughts, but, look at all those lines across the ocean bed. I wonder what they are mining. Must be important to "whoever"... for whatever reason.

Humanity is thriving all over the Universe...no one should be faced with their mortality devoid of this knowledge which catalyses HOPE....taking away peoples hope in the face of their mortal destruction is the lowest level of evil.
Hope? I hope corruption and evil, are arrested. ASAP! I hope the Annunaki are relieved of their technology. And I hope, the truth of all of it comes out, so people know they have a choice as to which way to live.

It was interesting how Australia knocked down that disk. That, was hopefull

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vhedza

I agree with other members. While Sitchin's interpretations of Sumerian are seductive, we should pay attention when so many expert sources refute his ideas.

We have to be dogged in our research and remain objective in the face of information that is too good to be true.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

While Sitchin's interpretations of Sumerian are seductive, we should pay attention when so many expert sources refute his ideas.
Do you have a different, open source interpritation of the lost book materials? Would love to comepare the two.

In as far as "Experts", what do they base their expert opinions on?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

This is what the ancients tell us, and your experts call it fiction?

There also exists what is known as the Sumerian King List , which is an intriguing stone tablet listing ancient kings of Sumer, their supposed length of reign and location of their kingdoms. It includes prehistoric rulers and claims reigns lasting thousands of years, including 8 kings which ruled for a total of 241,200 years . Most scholars dismiss these reigns as fictional inserts, with the first listed ruler whose historicity has been archaeologically verified being Enmebaragesi of Kish, around 2600 BC. These later dynastical rulers are thus seen as more plausible, although it is noted that not all known dynasties are listed.

Sumerian Tablets: A Deeper Understanding of the Oldest Known Written Language Carry on, its all just fiction! Evidently, the ancients knew we would read that, as a joke, right? They just made it up. Do you even agree, there were god kings? Did these gods like making fiction up, would they allow it?

I agree that there has been misrepresentations concerning Sitchens work. But we don't know what other streams of information he used to make his deductions. And something else quite possible is, the gods/ kings themselves put out disinformation. After all, they just tried to wipe mankind off the face of the earth. You think they would honor us, with the truth??

Nibirue is a roos, a cover for where they actually reside, and actually come from. This I have no doubt about. The question then becomes, who is the true author of the roos, Sitchen, or the gods.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
In no post did I say it was fiction.

Sitchin is not recognized as an expert in interpreting Sumerian.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I never said you did. You said " we should pay attention when so many expert sources refute his ideas. " The "experts" call the "Kings List", fiction.

Now, consider this:

Until recently, it was believed that all human DNA could be traced to a common ancestor in Africa somewhere between 60,000 and 140,000 years ago. This ancestor, who most referred to as ‘Adam,’ wasn’t the first human on earth, but rather the only one whose DNA can be traced directly to all humans today — that is, until Albert Perry’s DNA was tested and found to trace back to an even older ancestor.

After submitting a sample of his DNA to a lab for genealogical testing, Perry’s family was given some profound results: his sample contained a Y-chromosome not found in the known lineage of the majority of humans on Earth today, linking him to an ancestor who existed some 338,000 thousand years ago.

This timeline of 338,000 years would have extended back far before the era in which the divine rulers listed in the Sumerian Kings List are said to have lived. Is it possible that these kings were real and actually ruled over a lost, ancient civilization?

Since this discovery, there have been a small concentration of others with this ancient lineage found in a village in Cameroon, home to the Mbo people.

Is The Sumerian King’s List Indication of A Lost Civilization?

We have to be dogged in our research and remain objective in the face of information that is too good to be true.
Yes we do, especially when someone says fiction, or myth. We should look even closer, not just follow the flock.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sitchen was incorrect, or the original author Enki was in essence pulling the wool over our eyes. Or, maybe both. But the "Experts" are no better, because their covert secret society/ ancient Priest cult oaths.

Here is the reliefe that tells the core story. A picture is worth a thousand words!

1st Millennium seal showing a worshipper and a fish-garbed sage before a stylized tree with a crescent moon & winged disk set above it. Behind this group is another plant-form with a radiant star and the Star-Cluster (Pleiades cluster) above

Enki had one mission, one basic mission, and it involved the "Fish Suit", or pressure suit, or space suit, to mine "Gold". Enki is standing in his fish suit with his hand raised, as though he is giving "something" to Anu. The other figure to the right, in kings garb also has his hands up as though he is giving something, to Anu (possibly Enlil). And promently in between them, is a plant, a very special plant to them. It looks to me as if they are giving the plant, to Anu.

The fish suit connects water, the god of water, to working under the water. He, is in charge of harvesting the plant that is being given to Anu. Anu and two others are sitting in a boat, ON THE MOON, or, IN THE MOON. The gold they are giving Anu, is a plant! So, they were in fact mining a golden plant, one that is far more valuable than the metal. Extended life is the gold. And if this plant is true and real then the extended lives of the Patriachs and The Kings of the List, make absolute logical sense.

Enki was giving the benifis of long life to his pet humans(biblical patriarchs). When Anu found out he ordered the destruction of mankind, except maybe the direct bloodlines of Enki, or RH - humans (Demigods). Anu did not want to share the wealth of long lives with what he considered worthless "slaves"(RH +).

Look at the bottom of the ocean and you will find lines and areas that look like they have been mined. What was being mined? The areas in question are in all the oceans. Enki is not our friend, maybe to his biologiocal family, but not to the worthless slaves, who in one fashion or another, are still slaving away...

Interesting plant, dont you think? Is it possible we do not understand all ther deep sea plants, or their propeties??

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

It is though.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Now the Sumerian Boat on the moon has transformed into the winged disk. Which denotes the moon, can fly. it also shows how the train of thought advances. But, the main message remains.

In the ancient past man had a fondness for the moon, to say the least.

Lunar Deities

The "gods" never really left, they are still here.

If, the moon is actually a home to the gods, then there must be a front door, or maybe back door too.

Imagine that, a hole in the moon. But look inside the hole where the sun shines in. It sure looks like technology to me. Maybe a type of solar panel in a spherical shape. We make them now.

Or this one. Where is the asteroid that punched the hole? Missing?

The Ancients were telling us all along, where they were. We just didnt understand the language.

The Annunaki are not returning, for they never really left.

You may now call me a "Lunatict".

Rare Hole In the Moon Photographed

But remenber this..........

Dedicated to the Acadamia, and "Experts".

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Bravo! Nice post

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

No its not confusing Religious are fake pieces of # who think religion is real because they are obsessed with fantasy and nonsense. The rest of the world believes in reality because it makes sense. Never once have i met a "Christian" who bothered learning Aramaic or studied Judaism. Its the perfect example of insanity, believing something you know couldn't possibly be real.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
We’re do for a visit. a reply to: Vhedza

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vhedza
After the Departure of the Anunnaki following the Nuclear destruction of Sumer and rise of Babylon

It's all fairytales Im afraid.

Sumer / Mesopotamia was conquered at least 2 times before it fell apart and later became Babylon. It's all in the history books.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prene

No its not confusing Religious are fake pieces of # who think religion is real because they are obsessed with fantasy and nonsense. The rest of the world believes in reality because it makes sense. Never once have i met a "Christian" who bothered learning Aramaic or studied Judaism. Its the perfect example of insanity, believing something you know couldn't possibly be real.

Sorry for the late reply.

Anyone who has read my words knows I'm Anti Religion. You might have misunderstood my meaning.

I used a small g in god, to denote those that believe themselves to be a big g, God. The point was that the little g gods didn't want us intelligent enough to judge their past actions. Surprise, to them!

My personal feelings are that the old testament was psychological operation pushed by the "gods" as a misdirection of our history. The new testament is a psychological operation pushed by the demigods to assist in controlling the more negative traits we inherited from the "gods", and to continue the concealment of our total history.

All religions are nothing more than mind control operations.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

Bravo! Nice post

To me, those holes in the moon look an awful lot like, well, rat holes.

Now I suppose I understand where the saying "The Man in the Moon" originated.

I said before that they need their technology taken away from them. They have abused it beyond belief, literally!

The following I dedicate to those rats (The Man in the Moon) who chose to hide from us. Your time will shortly, expire. You used us, you abused us, you murdered us. May the Divine Creator have mercy on your souls, because the Monster's wont.

<< 1   >>

join