It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return Of The Anunnaki Documentary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
After the Departure of the Anunnaki following the Nuclear destruction of Sumer and rise of Babylon, the question remains as to when, and if they will return?

In "End Of Days' Sitchin concludes that they will return and the key lies in understanding the events of the Past because they suggest a Cycle of eras or epochs.

A new epoch/cycle will see the return of the Anunnaki.

Return Of The Gods
edit on 13-7-2019 by Vhedza because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It this the video you tried to present?

Sitchin is not a credible person to say it mildly.Heres a link with info on him

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Thanks...No...Just posted it with a normal Hyperlink.

I dont necessarily agree with Sitchin, but I post videos i find interesting that I think will add something to the discussion despite my own views at times.

Its about the subject and keeping the discussion going.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Thanks

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Vhedza

Where did that guy get all that information from..?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Lol...Which guy...There's quite a few of them in the Documentary

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

From His ASS. 95% of Ancient Alien and Anunnaki stuff is BS. If im scrolling through a book these days in the paranormal section and come across “Anunnaki” I immediately put it away because I KNOW all the rest is contaminated by that tripe.a reply to: Spacespider

edit on 13-7-2019 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
THEY ARENT COMING BACK LIKE IN THE OLD DAYS....some stayed here...they coached us...they built weapons and arms...they are not in line with their old bosses who were going to let us all be wiped out ...they are rebels...we have been preparing for their bosses for a long time....we now have many many more weapons than they do....they brought a handful of nukes last time ...we now have THOUSANDS GLOBALLY.....our answer to them is this...we have what you want and need....we have enough NUKES to destroy the planet and make in uninhabitable for a very very long time..how badly do you need things again??….ok then STFU and start making deals because you will not strongarm us any more...we will pull MADD scenario on you...humans are like that....we can and will self-immolate.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Jesus said he was coming back. He also rose from the dead. Mission Accomplished.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
THEY ARENT COMING BACK LIKE IN THE OLD DAYS....some stayed here...they coached us...they built weapons and arms...they are not in line with their old bosses who were going to let us all be wiped out ...they are rebels...we have been preparing for their bosses for a long time....we now have many many more weapons than they do....they brought a handful of nukes last time ...we now have THOUSANDS GLOBALLY.....our answer to them is this...we have what you want and need....we have enough NUKES to destroy the planet and make in uninhabitable for a very very long time..how badly do you need things again??….ok then STFU and start making deals because you will not strongarm us any more...we will pull MADD scenario on you...humans are like that....we can and will self-immolate.

self-immolate
?????? THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT!!! Their whole plan revolves around us, destroying ourselves, leaving their hands clean in the Eyes of the Divine Creator.

At any rate, I strongly suspect it was they who started the disinformation program of "Babble". They created their own mythology to confuse and confound us. And that is what they taught us, BS!

Nibiru in the present understanding, does not exist! This was a cover story to conceal their true location and home. They hid it all from us. "The Secrets of Heaven and Earth". They have given us many names of places and gods to continue the cover up. They created fictional stories of fictional places to waist our time looking for it.

No, they are not coming back the same way, because, they never left! They only left our View!! All they have done is put a loaded gun in the hands of a "Smart Monkey".

God help us all!

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: one4all

self-immolate
?????? THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT!!! Their whole plan revolves around us, destroying ourselves, leaving their hands clean in the Eyes of the Divine Creator.

At any rate, I strongly suspect it was they who started the disinformation program of "Babble". They created their own mythology to confuse and confound us. And that is what they taught us, BS!

Nibiru in the present understanding, does not exist! This was a cover story to conceal their true location and home. They hid it all from us. "The Secrets of Heaven and Earth". They have given us many names of places and gods to continue the cover up. They created fictional stories of fictional places to waist our time looking for it.

No, they are not coming back the same way, because, they never left! They only left our View!! All they have done is put a loaded gun in the hands of a "Smart Monkey".

God help us all!

True location and home?Explain please.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I'm one of the ones that believe they were created right here, with direct guidance. They were given the secret of how Planets are created, and how they are kept in their orbits around the Sun. They know the frequency of each planet. The tablets of Destinies were the code books of Destinations, as in Planet frequencies, I suspect. They thought themselves better than the Divine Creator and tried to out due him in all aspects and became drunk with power. But, that is their nature.

I cant remember from when or where but I remember something about Satan trying to create a planet and it was a feeble attempt. They could not get them to Orbit the Sun, but could get them to "Tidal Lock" the core of a planet. I assume they created more than one. They are what Enki called "Celestial Chariots"

I believe they even tried to make Either Saturn or Neptune, or both, inhabitable internally. They have had millions of years to do this. They may or may not have accomplished this, or did and it failed. In either case, they have the Feeble Planets they created to reside in, but their real choice is to come home, here on Earth. If they can't get us to be obedient slaves once again, then the next best thing is to save them the trouble, and blame, and have us destroy ourselves so they can once again live here, in the open. They never really abandon Earth and had stations within the crust, and monitored us from their nearest Celestial Chariot. The crust being the safest place to live, not the best, just safe.

So, tell me about the history of pot.

Hemp Eats Radiation, Cleans Toxic Metals From Soil

Using Hemp For Radiation Cleanup

Hemp is how old? You think they are afraid of a Nuclear holocaust? They did say they wouldn't flood us again. They did try to wipe us out once, maybe more than once.

You say you found friends? Me too, but I trust mine, with all of our lives.

I wish someone would merge the story lines of "They Live" "Avatar" and "Invasion of the Body Snatchers", but with the ending of "V for Vendetta". That would be one hell of a movie.

No, I say, if we are going to fight and die, then let it be the good fight...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I'm one of the ones that believe they were created right here, with direct guidance. They were given the secret of how Planets are created, and how they are kept in their orbits around the Sun. They know the frequency of each planet. The tablets of Destinies were the code books of Destinations, as in Planet frequencies, I suspect. They thought themselves better than the Divine Creator and tried to out due him in all aspects and became drunk with power. But, that is their nature.

I cant remember from when or where but I remember something about Satan trying to create a planet and it was a feeble attempt. They could not get them to Orbit the Sun, but could get them to "Tidal Lock" the core of a planet. I assume they created more than one. They are what Enki called "Celestial Chariots"

I believe they even tried to make Either Saturn or Neptune, or both, inhabitable internally. They have had millions of years to do this. They may or may not have accomplished this, or did and it failed. In either case, they have the Feeble Planets they created to reside in, but their real choice is to come home, here on Earth. If they can't get us to be obedient slaves once again, then the next best thing is to save them the trouble, and blame, and have us destroy ourselves so they can once again live here, in the open. They never really abandon Earth and had stations within the crust, and monitored us from their nearest Celestial Chariot. The crust being the safest place to live, not the best, just safe.

So, tell me about the history of pot.

Hemp Eats Radiation, Cleans Toxic Metals From Soil

Using Hemp For Radiation Cleanup

Hemp is how old? You think they are afraid of a Nuclear holocaust? They did say they wouldn't flood us again. They did try to wipe us out once, maybe more than once.

You say you found friends? Me too, but I trust mine, with all of our lives.

I wish someone would merge the story lines of "They Live" "Avatar" and "Invasion of the Body Snatchers", but with the ending of "V for Vendetta". That would be one hell of a movie.

No, I say, if we are going to fight and die, then let it be the good fight...

I think life is Universal as is sentient life.I think a sentient species pre-dates our homonid version on Earth.
I think this species was here when our ancestors the monkeys and apes were traveling along a NOMAL evolutionary path towards sentience . I think a more evolved homonid group which may or may not have originated here at one time returned or visited us and upgraded the genetic templates of some of the indigenous moneys and apes.I think the Adam and Eve story involves a sentient race not a snake.I think that after these more advanced homonids upgraded us they left the scene before the Planet was destroyed by Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves.Later I believe another DIFFERENT group of homonids again arrived on Earth and this time they mated naturally with us who represented the upgraded indigenous population resulting in hybrid vigor and Giants being born.

This planet has a 3657 year long cycle of destruction and renewal.More than one sentient group has left Earth and built their own timeline.Many of these "timelines" intersect and overlap.Each is unique.Each group evolves slightly differently.Lots of groups could be coming here to come HOME to their PLANET OF ORIGIN and we would not recognise them.Their technologies would also all be slightly different.All would have some type of visiting rights and some might think they have more rights than that ,its a sticky situation.

We know the frequencies of the Earth and other Planets,the only planet building I can envision is moon building which would be used to create tidal motion which is the cradle of life..motion that is...…..

I agree different groups are here now and have been for thousands of years many thousands...surviving cycles return home eventually...its a constant going concern and we cannot stop nor change it we have to work with it.

Lots of plants clean the environment..www.todayifoundout.com... people have repopulated places we were told would be uninhabitable for hundreds of years maybe thousands....lol.

Hemp is an awesome plant and has many uses as do all plants...this particular one is an anti-parasitic which makes it a miracle plant for humans...considering cancer(just a pleomorphic bacteria they lie to us about) and all diseases have a parasitic connection/catalyst.

Everyone is afraid of a nuclear holocaust.... they didn't flood us a natural cyclical celestial event did they just had foreknowledge...some of them were caught up in this disaster as well and we find remnants all the time including many technologies and actual cities intact in Antarctica.

I believe some groups have in fact tried to wipe us out or to encourage us to self-destruct.I believe they wont be the last to try.We have Friends we aren't aware of who are extremely powerful and informed who also have Friends and so on and so on.

Oh we always fight for our survival....Humanity is UNIVERSAL...we are MIGHTY.....Earth is only one spot which harbors Humanity.

The renewal cycle is 3657 years between events....many different groups come back here to help the current cycle of sentient life to survive and to rebuild....and these groups are all INDIGINOUS and are ALL from different timelines.You have to understand that time is a human construct not a universal constant.People overcomplicate it.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

they didn't flood us a natural cyclical celestial event did they just had foreknowledge
If that is what you want to believe, and I do know how that feels. But... There is direct evidence that, that may not be true.

Practically every square mile of the far side of the moon is covered with craters while the side facing us has smooth areas covering many thousands of square miles with no craters. The mainstream explanation for this is that at one time millions of years ago the moon was volcanically active and lava flowed out over the surface to cover the craters. Don’t you think that if the moon was volcanically active that there would be more of an atmosphere on the moon? One more thing, where are the volcanoes?

scariestbookofalltime.blogspot.com...

As it turns out, a lot of myths, legends, and tales say that there used to be no Moon in the sky. The Moon appeared after the Great Flood. This was noticed by the people who lived in the south of Greece, as well as by African tribes and others. However, there were a lot of ebb and flow traces found in many ancient cities. As is well known, it's is the Moon that causes ebbs and flows. This does not coincide with the no-Moon theory before the Flood. However, if there was no Moon, then maybe there was another celestial body to fulfil its functions? Other sources say that there used to be two or even several moons shining in the sky. It is not ruled out that those other Earth satellites were “in charge” of ebbs and flows.

www.pravdareport.com...

Stare at those big dark circles on the moon. Water found on the moon. 3 of those circles are in general 300 miles in diameter. Those dark circles are the exception to the average surface condition on the moon. They are only found on the side of the moon facing us.

Those dark circles, are evidence. The rest of the direct evidence is in the bed of the Pacific Ocean.

Enki himself states they evacuated the surface to their "Celetial Chariot" and observed the floods roll over the earth. Some, undoubtedly were not forwarned because they may not have been in favor with the royalty, and were allowed to die.

The evidence must dictate, not mythological fabrications. In as far as getting the truth from "them"? We didnt create the idea of "Controlled Oposition".

There was nothing natural about the "Great Flood".

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

They are just scavengers...and they are at the whim of nature as much as we are.

Just give us Neutral Dimension Craft like they use and we are no different...we will soon need to go out looking for resources....just like they did and do....and we wont be taking billions of people with us to begin with either....just like them.

They hop off their planet long before it arrives here to destroy the surface ….they stay and pillage then they hop off and catch it again just before it arrives so as to miss being snuffed when we are all turned into the renewable resource called oil.But this time things aren't going to go well for them......they are going to have to do a smash and grab if they want anything and we are so armed to the teeth that they have had to resort to stealing to get what they need or want this go-round.They don't come ready for war only ready to pillage.

The moon is used to manage the planet and to protect it from Nibirus collateral damages.I don't know the history behind it but there is definitely a history.

There is available geological evidence of 3 Floods...if we dig deeper using different parameters there is evidence of more...cyclical same global impact envelopes.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

There is available geological evidence of 3 Floods.
Oh I agree with that. Look how many dark circles there are on the Moon.

Now as to those dark circles that are almost 600 miles in diameter. They look very old compared to the 300 mile circles. Must have happened when they wacked Tiamat, ya know, the asteroid belt. Enki describes how they broke up the crust after the planet was destroyed, scavenging for materials. Tiamat was said to be a water planet. Wonder where all that water went, some 70 million years ago. Even to them, history has become a myth.

Earth, half of Tiamat, inherits her waters and gold
Kingu, Tiamat's main satellite, becomes the Moon of Earth

archive.org...

Before 70 million years ago Earth had no oceans like today. Check the history of the ocean beds if in doubt. Kingu/ Moon, destroyed the Planet Tiamat, and very well do the same here. They were very careful when they adjusted our angle to the Sun. Took 3 tries to move the earths angle from its original position. Earths growth cycles or ebb and tide are not nessisary for life to develope, or be maintained. The dinosours did not die from a metiorite hit, they were drowned when the water arrived! Check, you will find the bone beds are as if they were washed there and left like a log jam caused by a flood. Different species are all found together. The global oxygen content took a nose dive from 30% down to 16% give or take. There were 3 main dips in the oxygen content as the Earth would get hit by water from the destroyed planet.

So, before the flood, there was no Kingu.

To initiate the flood all they had to do was stop the planets rotation. Again, the evidence is at the bottom of the Ocean. When they did this the Sun Actually rose in the west, and sat in the East. When they restarted the rotation they started it in the opposite direction, Sun setting in the West, and rising in the east. That would complete the flood on the opposite shores.

Pomponius Mela, a Latin author of the first century, wrote: "The Egyptians pride themselves on being the most ancient people in the world. In their authentic annals . . . one may read that since they have been in existence, the course of the stars has changed direction four times, and that the sun has set twice in that part of the sky where it rises today."

In the tomb of Senmut, the architect of Queen Hatshepsut, a panel on the ceiling shows the celestial sphere with the signs of the zodiac and other constellations in "a reversed orientation" of the southern sky.

The Sun rose in the west? Egyptian evidence?

I would say at this point you shouldn't worry about Nibirue, I would worry about Kingu!

There is much debate about the Lost Book being written by Sitchen and it all being fiction. Well, the evidence supports many of the things I have found that he informed us of. But it wasn't Sitchen who made it fiction, it was the original Author, Enki. But in fairness he did war us that he would not share the secrets of heaven and earth. I suspect he did this because even he realized he wasn't just protecting his kind, but also himself, hiding where they really are.

There is going to be hell to pay, for what they all did!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

they are going to have to do a smash and grab if they want anything and we are so armed to the teeth that they have had to resort to stealing to get what they need or want this go-round. They don't come ready for war only ready to pillage.

You made me think about this one, real hard and deep.

It seems to me that their are only a very few places in this solar system capable of growing advanced plant life. Some of those plants are even barred from us knowing about. Plants, that if consumed could extend the life cycles of who or what ingested them. Gold, is in the eye of the beholder! How about, a golden plant(one that is fertilized with monoatomic gold). It would explain the long lives of the biblical patriarchs.

Timeline of Genesis patriarchs

So, to the long lived Annunaki, what would be the real gold in their eyes??? What would be worth stealing, pillaging? A basket of Monoatomic golden apples?? Maybe, I don't really know for sure. But what could be the worst outcome if they were denied "Adams Apple"? Grow old, and die??

What a fitting end, to a extinct(Fictitious) species.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

they are going to have to do a smash and grab if they want anything and we are so armed to the teeth that they have had to resort to stealing to get what they need or want this go-round. They don't come ready for war only ready to pillage.

You made me think about this one, real hard and deep.

It seems to me that their are only a very few places in this solar system capable of growing advanced plant life. Some of those plants are even barred from us knowing about. Plants, that if consumed could extend the life cycles of who or what ingested them. Gold, is in the eye of the beholder! How about, a golden plant(one that is fertilized with monoatomic gold). It would explain the long lives of the biblical patriarchs.

Timeline of Genesis patriarchs

So, to the long lived Annunaki, what would be the real gold in their eyes??? What would be worth stealing, pillaging? A basket of Monoatomic golden apples?? Maybe, I don't really know for sure. But what could be the worst outcome if they were denied "Adams Apple"? Grow old, and die??

What a fitting end, to a extinct(Fictitious) species.

How about the plant of eternal life found deep in the Abzu that has spines on it?...I figured out what it is and qo where it can be found and yes they have bastardised it and suppressed it.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

How about the plant of eternal life found deep in the Abzu that has spines on it?...I figured out what it is and qo where it can be found and yes they have bastardised it and suppressed it.
I am, and have always been sensitive to a certain reality. Enough about that.

Enki was quite the story teller, everyone blaming Sitchen. You just have to be able to pick the pearls of truth from the mud of deception. Now I'm starting to wonder, because of the level of, and type of destruction in the Eye of the Sahara, that the actual name of that City wasn't "Atlantis", but "Eridu". The other place they claim this, is a fraud.

But the Abzu, well, Its still the Abzu. Of course there are other names to describe it, but South Africa, isnt one of them. Or maybe, deep, real deep, in Africa!

Enki called it "Bread"

The voice fell silent; then the great lord spoke up again, saying: It is for this reason that I will
tell the true account of the Beginnings and of the Prior Times and of the Olden Times, for in the
past the future lies hidden. For forty days and forty nights shall I speak and you will write; forty
shall be the count of the days and the nights of your task here, for forty is my sacred number
among the gods. For forty days and forty nights you shall neither eat nor drink; only this once
of bread and water you shall partake, and it shall sustain you for the duration of your task.

archive.org...

Thank you for your reply.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join