It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain to me why im not crazy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Make no mistake I am not suggesting they were not advanced for their age but
They didn’t have tv, cars, marvel movies, modern medicine, education for all, AOC or the millions of other creature comforts we have in the West today

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

So your basising advanced civilization off what current state we are living?

Seems plausible...

Also sounds like they lived the right life, no technology addiction, global warming, clout chasing, annoying trollers, Trump.... i mean the last alone is enough in itself.

Need i say more?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Of course modern fundy christians would say reincarnation is "bad".

More profit in scaremongering about heaven and hell than getting extra chances to getting it right in a future life.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

They didn’t have tv, cars, marvel movies, modern medicine, education for all, AOC or the millions of other creature comforts we have in the West today

Those are not very good representations of a civilization being "more advanced"

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AncientDuop

No
What I said is why live in such a hostile time and environment when the environment we have now is so secure
Trump nothing to do with me, it’s your problem not mine, tech addiction, it’s self imposed, trolls?
Global warming probably not as bad as Syrians, Romans Babylonians Cananites, Hitites or Sea People, any other empire rolling over Egypt or trying to

Why want to live then?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Of course modern fundy christians would say reincarnation is "bad".

More profit in scaremongering about heaven and hell than getting extra chances to getting it right in a future life.

I am guessing Rockingham cos, we’ll anywhere south of the river is backwards 😁

I havnt read a good theory about why past life is a good thing. Hinduism and Buddhism don’t sound attractive but each to their own

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Those are not very good representations of a civilization being "more advanced"

😬wasn’t trying to make out society was perfect, just better now than then
We seem to have a long way to go

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I had just about the same feelings until I actually got a chance to stand at the Sphinx and the pyramids . When one does , you stand there and say , no way the Egyptians , as we think of them , built these.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

If you’re a human living in this day an age then there is high probability you are crazy, you just don’t realise it because everyone else is.

Also newbie or not nobody cares.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AncientDuop
I'm not sure what it is but ever since I was young I have had a serious infatuation with anything Ancient Egypt. I know most people do because it seems so mystical and extravagant. But to me it feels different, its like a burning desire within me, like its something I know about but ultimately dont. It is such a hard feeling to explain so excuse me if my explanation is not understandable.

Its just a weird weird feeling and vibe whenever I hear or talk about Ancient Egypt like its my home (sounds crazy i know).

I feel that way when I watch Vikings or listen to Nordic folk music.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Nope...Can't convince you (or me) that you're not crazy...When you look at Orion's Belt do you get the sensation that something is telling you to 'come home'???

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Do you get excited walking on the sand?

Do you feel like you need to own a camel or a slave?

Do you feel a connection to gold?

Do you hate jews?

Do you know what head was originally on the sphinx?

Is your real name Tutankhamun?

Are you aware the great pyramid is actually a power recharching station for regenerating spaceship power cells?

If none of these ring any bells, better take that time machine somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Nope...Can't convince you (or me) that you're not crazy...When you look at Orion's Belt do you get the sensation that something is telling you to 'come home'???

If AncientDuop can look at Orions Belt and know it's real name not the one given to it by modern man then maybe just maybe AncientDuop is being called home.

But what a tease that would be to be called home with no way of getting there.

Or is that desire with no way of results a punishment perhaps for past discretion?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Read David Hamels work....he explains what many hieroglyphs are saying....maybe you will jive with him.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

And penicillin from boiling watercress down
Please provide support for this suspect claim.

originally posted by: GothmogAnd , they were advanced enough to get the alignment of the Pyramids north-south within .05 degrees
Sticks and string.

originally posted by: GothmogAn actual written language instead of pictograms
But not before Sumer invented the first writing.

originally posted by: GothmogPaper
"Ancient" Egypt was well into the Roman period when paper was invented in China.

originally posted by: GothmogInk
"Invented" independently by many ancient cultures.

originally posted by: GothmogThe sickle
Examples of which have been found in Mesopotamia pre-dating the Neolithic.

originally posted by: GothmogIrrigation
Evidence for which has been found in Mesopotamia at about the same time it appeared in Egypt (6000 BC.)

Harte

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I had just about the same feelings until I actually got a chance to stand at the Sphinx and the pyramids . When one does , you stand there and say , no way the Egyptians , as we think of them , built these.

Except for the fact that they did.

Harte

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Except for the fact that they did.

Harte

Nah, the 'invisible civilization' built them.....

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I havnt read a good theory about why past life is a good thing. Hinduism and Buddhism don’t sound attractive but each to their own

They sound more appealing than keeping man in fear and in need of a blood sacrificing Jesus/god. Keeps the punters returning out of fear of backsliding.

I am guessing Rockingham cos, we’ll anywhere south of the river is backwards 😁

Rockingham? Is this a joke? Why not tar all Christians as fundy, you may as well with that broad brush of yours.
Ya really should touch up on comprehension.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

😁😬🤣😂😅 Rockingham, didn’t mean to cause offence, it was jest

As for reincarnation, what do you think that does, brush up buddy, you know nothing
Come back as a tree.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

hahaha, you always retreat and call it a joke when called out for your passive aggressive behaviour.

As for reincarnation, what do you think that does, brush up buddy, you know nothing Come back as a tree.

hahahahahahaha, says the man who knows everything but still awaits a "proof of evolution" gotcha moment. Like I asked in that other thread, how old did you say you were?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join