It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain to me why im not crazy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hi ATS, first post back, but not a newbie. (New account due to forgetting password for my old account, and also the password for that email address).

I'm not sure what it is but ever since I was young I have had a serious infatuation with anything Ancient Egypt. I know most people do because it seems so mystical and extravagant. But to me it feels different, its like a burning desire within me, like its something I know about but ultimately dont. It is such a hard feeling to explain so excuse me if my explanation is not understandable.

Its just a weird weird feeling and vibe whenever I hear or talk about Ancient Egypt like its my home (sounds crazy i know).

An example of this is I have frequently been asked what I would do with a time machine, and my answer everytime is I would without a doubt go and spend the rest of my life back in Ancient Egypt.

Yes i sound obsessed i know.

But my oddest or strangest thing I seem to experience EVERYTIME!!

And im not just talking about your 8/10 times or frequently im talking about 100% of the time and that it actually scares me, that somehow maybe i'm connected.

But everytime I look into the sky. I always look straight at one point and one point only. Like my eyes automatically know exactly where Orions belt is.

I dont even need to look for it because Its just something I automatically do, now i know nothing about constellations or where to find them. So i dont think this is a oh you just know where to look scenario.

Yes i know its one or if not the brightest constellations. Before someone goes all "sciency" on me. But i feel like this is beyond something science can explain for my reasons behind this.

Anyway thought id share see what opinions are out there

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I feel similarly but don’t ascribe any mysticism to it.

As for Orion’s Belt, or the saucepan as we call it in Oz, I attribute that to the mind always looking for patterns or a point of familiar reference.

Not saying your not a reincarnated Pharaoh or something, just pointing out your fascination with Egypt and familiarity with Orion’s Belt are shared by many.

So what’s your thoughts on Ancient Egypt, do you think they built those monuments in the officially recognised timeline, you think it was aliens or do you think like myself that they were built by some older antideluvian civ and the ancient Egyptians just appropriated them?
edit on 13/7/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AncientDuop

You know I thought I shared a dream/ OOBE on ATS years back but I can't seem to find the thread or post.

I, too, have a weird spiritual attraction to Ancient Egypt. Loved it as a kid, as you explained, but maybe it's not that unusual. I was reading about Howard Carter in elementary school when most kids were reading Little Bear or whatever was standard at the time.

When most kids wanted to be glam stars or whatever, I wanted to be an archaeologist.

Anyways I had a sort of out of body experience as a teenager trying to pass through a 'tunnel' of sorts. I didn't quite cross through but ended up overlooking the Great Pyramid and Sphinx instead. The Sphinx was a little different, as it had some carved stone structure on its back. It was an amalgamation of several different animals, a chimera or griffon or whatever. Then a very large dragon creature (think Chinese dragon imagery) with a female voice said "You are the sand, and you are in Egypt. But for now, go back to sleep."

Then I woke up.

Been waiting for years to find out what's really buried there. I just know something is there waiting for us. It'll change everything. Hall of Records? Wonder if it'll happen in my lifetime.

edit on 13-7-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Since we all got here from Sirius B then is it possibly just a genetic memory?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I don't really believe in reincarnation, I do have this feeling that I am connected to it. So maybe through ancestors, or just something that's more inexplicable than me subconciously knowing where it is.

Honestly the latter. The evidence of water corrosion around the sphinx, the fact there is/was clearly evidence of tunnels or shafts that led inside the sphinx, but have been covered up.
Edgar Cayce once said that the hall of records lay beneath the sphinx, (Atlantean records).

Although he isnt really the finest person to quote or put belief in, i do sometimes wonder or think about what if he was right?

If he was right we will never know, just imagine what that would do to and for Egypt if we found out they werent the original Architects. Although a beautiful country (in some areas). It would definately reduce its tourism economy.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Hopefully either one of us could be the one Edgar referred to as the "one" to find the hall of records.

Probably long gone though, especially because I heard a sstory that apparently one night up on the plateau there was 20/30 Big army loading trucks up there. No one knows what they were doing, but this was round the time Zahi Hawasss was head of Egyptology, so judging by that, probably something fishy...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

We all Sirius B's around here.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

why you think everyone is from same star ?

what about dracos ?

what about greys ?

ontopic: study egypt, just dont believe you were some exact egyptian deity, its called MK-ultra - delusion grandiuer

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I have about three former email account's and other membership logging's on other websites that I have long forgotten so you are not alone in that.

As for feeling familiarity with an ancient culture, especially one's like Rome, Greece and Egypt remember that since you were a child you may have been exposed to at least fictionalized interpretations of those ancient cultures through the media.

But as to that feeling of familiarity, some people have far more than that.
Here is a weird one from the YouTube.

I believe the story but am not a believer in reincarnation, once I leave this vale of tears I believe it would be extremely cruel for anyone to have to come back here to face a life limited in time, never enough time to do and always dying when we have not finished leaving unfinished work's behind, a life in which those we love die, rather I hope to see a world were those we love are alive and we are together again but in a more perfect state.

edit on 13-7-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

We all Sirius B's around here.

If you look to the Hopi and the katsina closely, you will realize that the dolls are markers.

If one would study the interactions between the dolls closer you might make the discovery that they are a map and the interactions between the dolls are interactions between stars.

A map of constellations.

Now, a primitive tribe from America shouldn't be able to do that.

A primitive tribe from Sumeria that came to America...

But you would need to hang out at a white rattlesnake dance with little grandfather to figure that out.

I just wandered out of a boundary on that one..

Have fun putting the markers together.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MasterOfNonexistent

why you think everyone is from same star ?

what about dracos ?

what about greys ?

ontopic: study egypt, just dont believe you were some exact egyptian deity, its called MK-ultra - delusion grandiuer

We didn't actually come from there.

We came back from there.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterOfNonexistent

Oh i have studied Ancient Egypt dont worry

Well according to my degree in Ancient Histort and Classical Archaeology anyway...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The link for the video isn't available for some reason could you send another to my PM's please?

The idea of being exposed to it as a child was one of the first thing's I thought about when trying to rationally explain it to myself.

But.. although I was ungrateful at the time, but hugely grateful now I had parents whom insisted we (siblings also) played outside, read books or did something creative in our spare time. So i never really got a chance to watch much TV as a child. Plus TV used to scare me because I had some pretty reoccuring odd dreams as a child that made me not trust the things. Haha

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Sorry about that, some content is blocked in some country's so even a direct link is not guaranteed to allow you to watch it if that is the case but I will provide the full url here.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

They are video's about this lady described in this wikipedia page.
en.wikipedia.org...

Her knowledge of the temple, even directing archaeologists were to dig and what was there before they even dug and proved she was correct is often used as very convincing support for reincarnation.
Basically after an accident at the age of three she became this other person, a priestess from ancient Egypt over three thousand years ago, she remembered the past life of this priestess in vivid detail as her own life and she knew thing's that were only later proven about the temple and also about ancient ritual and religion etc.

But like I say I personally do not believe in Reincarnation BUT I do believe in the soul?.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Funny I know someone who has the exact and same mentality as you do with Egypt but they have it with Star Wars, another chick who is a bit squirrelly is keen on that period costume and big overflowing dress like old English type stuff, she probably read pride and prejudice or
Withering Heights

Don’t know how that happened?

Anyway, my opinion, study how crap life was in Ancient or even Modern Egypt now before committing to living there, it was not what you think it was, nothing nice and romantic about it
Everyone thinks they were medically advanced, well they were for their time but they made fly poo poultices for the sick

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Spot on, disease, pain, disease, pain.
Basically pretty much the whole world.
But you know those clever ancient Egyptian's did make dentures, filling's and prosthetic limb's.

But that water?, blood flukes and parasitic worm's.

Then again they had BEER.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Memories from another life are indicators of possession as are split personalities

A demonic spirit is eternal, from one human to another, endless through time, not the individuals memories but the demons memories

So inread

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Actually I agree, I regard the few strange experiences from my own childhood in exactly that manner - NOT my memory's but those of something else.

Why would we ever want to come back into the vale of tears if there is a better world we are supposed to go too?.

One of mine, John, my name is paul and at the time of this I was a toddler of about 2 or just a little older, I remember the event myself and asked my mum about it and she said it made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up.

We were driving through a town called Huyton in the north west of England were I had never been before but my mum was going to see her friend whom lived in the town when my voice changed, I remember suddenly being someone else and my mum remembered me saying "My name is John" and pointing thing's out as we came to them BUT as we left that area whatever this John was he left me, just as he had slipped into a child with a blank mind so he now had to slip back out of me so he was locked to his location and NOT me at all.

I DO think some people are more sensitive than others and perhaps these disembodied being's can link to them, even possess them just as the old medium's acted.

IF I had been john I would have remembered his life away from there and I did not it was only while we were there, I do remember the experience but not his life just the experience on the day in the back of my mum's car.

So you are correct and I absolutely agree with you on that point.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Then again they had BEER.

Touché

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Everyone thinks they were medically advanced, well they were for their time but they made fly poo poultices for the sick

And penicillin from boiling watercress down
And , they were advanced enough to get the alignment of the Pyramids north-south within .05 degrees
An actual written language instead of pictograms
Paper
Ink
The sickle
Irrigation

Ancient Egyptian Inventions

top topics

<<   2 >>

join