It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Delonges tweets on the area 51 raid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This site silva record has all of tdls tweets

Click

Tbh this whole case if anyone actually does go there,wont achieve much beyond some media coverage which can turn sour really quick if things go south.The best thing to do would be to send 200k letters along with pertinent info to senators and congressmen and demand disclosure.Pen mightier than the naruto run in this case and all that.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

I will be honest i didn't read any of it... i read the "storming on area 51" would basically do nothing.

And i just though hold up? How have people not tried this? A mass protest or "march" for area 51 and im not talking 50-10000 im talking 3/4/5 hundred thousand?

Someone should start this immediately? They arent really going to be able to detain 500,000 people! Their is literally nothing they could do to stop a march that big.

But i suppose we will just sit back and turn a blind eye to whatever shady **** is going on there

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If anyone thinks the government won't shoot...

Just take my advice, do not rush a US military installation. It is not worth your life, I assure you.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
And he took down his tweets.Post something cause stir,take them down to cause some more.

2nd

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It's unfortunate but people likely will die. All it take is a few lunatics that do not value their life for whatever reason. Mental illness, bitter divorce, drug abuse. or a combination of all three.

It was a joke. The facility should however post a warning. Attempt to breach the site and deadly force will be applied.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Good point. An low aptitude 18 year old snot nose on guard duty is the definition of hair trigger!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

Click

Tbh this whole case if anyone actually does go there,wont achieve much beyond some media coverage which can turn sour really quick if things go south.The best thing to do would be to send 200k letters along with pertinent info to senators and congressmen and demand disclosure.Pen mightier than the naruto run in this case and all that.

No better venue for Secret Space Program disclosure. It may be the next Burning Man. Land a TR-3B...Prez the Donald lands and brags how well our Space Force is coming along...signs a few MAGA hats...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

The facility should however post a warning. Attempt to breach the site and deadly force will be applied.

It is already there each and every square foot around the perimeter
"The use of deadly force is authorized"

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Good point. An low aptitude 18 year old snot nose on guard duty is the definition of hair trigger!

Nice set of smears.

It is literally what we pay them for.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

Click

Tom Delong is either on the wrong side or stupid..... he wants laws changed, but in the same breath mentions that everytime Drump tries anything he is # down by judges. So.... how will those laws come into place?

This is exactly an us vs them issue. It is nothing else. And it has come to a point where the diamantlement of secrecy has to done by force and not dialogue.

Every great change has always been preceeded by hardship and deaths. A lot of the time people get so complacent that they need the injustice painted right in their face... and if the us army or a51 sec is so unintelligent and drone like that they will actively kill americans who want to rid of secrecy, well then that will supply the paint for the whole world.

The commanders who issue the order to fire at those "stormtroopers" are spineless un-american cowards and thats how history will remember them after this is over... not as someone who defended some great part of Americas rights or tech secrets.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Do yourselves a favor and read the tweets. Area 51 is by far the least interesting part.
And it should make it clear that the Sekret Machines books deliver what many have been missing so far from TTSA, in a fictionalized package, though. But very few have read the books.

What a shame that the tweets were deleted, there is nothing to be regretted about them.
Thanks to Mr. Silva for recording and publishing the screenshots.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

I’ve read the books and really, really, liked them.
God’s was a bit dry and I fought to keep my eyes open often, but the other two secret machines were great reads.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Anyone can decipher tweet number 3?

Biological treasures?More hype or something else?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
If these people actually try getting in it’s just natural selection at work. Driving into live fire, through land mined areas,( among other lethal deterrents),to try to break into a top secret base and prove non existent aliens are there...I suppose they might only get zapped with sonic weapons or some of the other non lethal weapons, but either way they have as much chance as you would of winning Powerball, Mega millions and Lotto America the same week.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

There was nothing wrong with my trigger control when I was a 18 year old door gunner.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
If people are stupid enough...and we all know they are then they will not be coming back. I suspect that they will be stopped before they even get close when the Sheriff's Department closes the highway and gives them the opportunity to leave the area or receive some unpleasant attention in the form of arrests and detention, some very expensive court appearances with some extremely expensive fines associated with their attempts at trespass.

My prediction is that the majority of those who show up will be there with popcorn just to watch the potential blood bath. We know for certain that deadly force has already been applied at that location and there are plenty of indications posted prominently that it will be used again.

The most likely scenario is that the highway will be completely closed and manned with armed Deputies from the local department who from what I have read are very proactive in deterring any potential trespassing. It is a very undeveloped area with little to no accommodations for limited visitors much less a group of two hundred thousand. The traffic jam alone will discourage most and the lack of food facilities, gasoline, and overnight accommodations will certainly cause most to turn around only to face the same issues on the return trip. Expect some frustrated idiots with no where to go.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

It's unfortunate but people likely will die. All it take is a few lunatics that do not value their life for whatever reason. Mental illness, bitter divorce, drug abuse. or a combination of all three.

It was a joke. The facility should however post a warning. Attempt to breach the site and deadly force will be applied.

There are already plenty of those warnings around there.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Who cares what Tom Delong tweets, or thinks, or even knows. Is he the 'President' of Belief in Aliens?
The extraterrestrial messiah?!
When any news happens regarding UFO's, whether its a mass sighting, or stupid promotion of a social media page, people run to twitter, fb, ig just to see what their beloved messiah thinks of it.
THIS is what's wrong in the study. Do you see?
This mans opinion, remember, its only an opinion, is steering the direction of the study in pop culture.
People look to him for what to believe.
In actuality, that would make him a messiah. Technically, this would be a "second coming". Tom is the second one.
The problem is that the story of the first messiah is being forgotten. And when history is forgotten, we all know what happens.
If you would like to know what happened to the first messiah, here you go.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: brandonforsyth11
a reply to: IMSAM

I will be honest i didn't read any of it... i read the "storming on area 51" would basically do nothing.

And i just though hold up? How have people not tried this? A mass protest or "march" for area 51 and im not talking 50-10000 im talking 3/4/5 hundred thousand?

Someone should start this immediately? They arent really going to be able to detain 500,000 people! Their is literally nothing they could do to stop a march that big.

But i suppose we will just sit back and turn a blind eye to whatever shady **** is going on there

The thing is if you don't have The Need To Know then you won't see anything. If something is there it's hidden well enough that most of the people on the base will never ever see it or know where to look.
That thing is more like a happening to me. It's up to media to give it the narrative but they not gonna get the UFOs out of anywhere with power of their will.

As for DeLonge while reading between the lines I can spot that he agrees with the content of the Wilson papers
edit on 13-7-2019 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join