It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More CONFIRMED Information on Jeffrey Epstein, His Homes, and His Powerful Friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

By Dagny Taggart

UPDATE: Alexander Acosta announced his resignation today:

U.S. Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta said on Friday he will resign his position amid fallout from the Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking case.

Speaking to reporters, Acosta made the announcement while standing outside of the White House while and next to President Donald Trump.
On July 6, 2019, American financier, “philanthropist,” and registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was arrested (again). He is charged with one count of sex trafficking of minors and one count of conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York.

The federal indictment was unsealed and shared with the public several days ago. To read it, click here: Jeffrey Epstein indictment

The indictment states that Epstein sexually exploited many “minor girls” between 2002 and 2005 in Florida and New York. Some of the girls were as young as 14 at the time of the alleged abuse.

More CONFIRMED Information on Jeffrey Epstein, His Homes, and His Powerful Friends

I know that this topic is covered in separate threads, but I haven't seen so far any thread including all the information that this article has. it includes a condensed timeline of the Epstein case year by year and even in some cases month by month, as well as detailed information which is corroborated with a multitude of links to articles corroborating the main article. It includes the threats that witnesses received, and equipment to remove carpets which Epstein transferred to several of his properties. It also includes strange equipment like professional dentist chairs, which obviously was used to keep on good health the teeth of the young girls he was trafficking so that the rich and powerful people he was trafficking these young girls would find them more attractive...

There were several details that jumped on me as I read the article.

First of those is that the claim that Epstein is a multi-billionaire seems to be wrong. No one knows exactly how much money he has, and as the Forbes article linked in the main article states, and I quote:

The source of his wealth—a money management firm in the U.S. Virgin Islands—generates no public records, nor has his client list ever been released.
One known client, Leslie Wexner, billionaire founder of The Limited clothing chain, was widely believed to be his benefactor for years and the major source of his wealth: At one time, Epstein was listed as a trustee of The Wexner Foundation, and Wexner reportedly bought Epstein a $13 million New York apartment.

Why Sex Offender Jeffrey Epstein Is Not A Billionaire

So it seems likely that the main source of his wealth was human trafficking of young girls mostly from Epstein's orgy island, and as the article states there is no public record whatsoever of how much money he made, or whom his clientele were/are, except one Leslie Wexner...

The article also points that there are also 4 possible ways it is thought Epstein could have made his wealth. #1: Ponzi scheme. #2: Blackmail. #3: Epstein Belongs to Intelligence. #4: Offshore tax schemes/money laundering. There is a fifth possibility not included in the article, and that is that Epstein got his wealth through the human trafficking of underage girls to very rich and influential people.

The only part in the main article that the original author got wrong is claiming that there is no evidence that Bill Clinton could be linked to Epstein's orgy island. The fact is several members of ATS have found and posted evidence of the flight logs showing Bill Clinton has been to Epstein's orgy island in the Virgin Islands, as well as there is at least one witness whom was raped by Epstein and says she did see Bill Clinton on Epstein's orgy island but didn't see him partaking in any sex.

Epstein was forced to register as a sex offender in 2008 after receiving a lenient plea deal for allegedly paying girls for sexual massages. On Monday, a new indictment was unsealed charging him with molesting underage girls and sex trafficking.

Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who was known as Virginia Roberts at the time, said in a 2014 lawsuit that while she saw Clinton on the island, she did not see him engage in sex, the New York Times reported in 2015. Her claim has not been corroborated.

Read more at www.wnd.com...

However, why would Bill Clinton be in an island which main purpose was to traffic in young girls to be raped by old perverts? Bill Clinton also ditched his Secret Service detail at least a couple times while on some of his flights on "Lolita Express." The "Lolita Express" is the plane known to be used by Epstein to take young girls to his island, as well as the plane being outfitted to have "orgies" in it, and Bill Clinton was in that plane.

ATS member "BlueAjah" gave the following evidence in another ATS thread.

originally posted by: BlueAjah

15-Sep G-1159B N909JE TIST PBI 1596 JE, SK, DIANE FLEETWOOD 1 / 1 2 6 PRESIDENT WILLIAM J. CLINTON, KEVIN SPACEY,

TIST = Cyril E. King International Airport, Virgin Islands
PBI = Palm Beach International

Notice - no Secret service on this flight

Text of Flight Manifest

From ATS thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many other ATS members give various evidence showing that Bill Clinton is indeed involved in this scandal, and it is most probable that he also partook on the raping of underage girls.

The main article also alludes that Trump might be involved but there is no real evidence of it. Trump has been with Epstein in another plane, not the "Lolita Express," with two or three other adults, all men, including his brother. There are no flight logs that put Trump EVER being in Epstein's "Lolita Express," or in his island.

Anyway, another piece of the puzzle that the main article points out is that Epstein had moved to various of his homes a 53 lbs shredder and a carpet and tile extractor weighing 191 lbs. Is it possible the crimes of Epstein's include murder of some young girls that didn't comply with clients?

The article also shows evidence that "alleged partner in crime of Epstein's" is a former girlfriend of his known as Ghislaine Maxwell, who attended the wedding of Chelsea Clinton. Which seems to indicate she is known to the Clintons although in what capacity is not known so far. At least that I could find.
edit on 12-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct excerpt.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If "Weinergate" was a 1 kilo block of C-4...

"Epsteingate" is going to be a 5-megaton slap, to a lot of big players.

...former President William J. Clinton... this will destroy his legacy, mark my words. He is in serious trouble...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The Epstein scandals will soon become the "Mount Tambora" of politics and social order as we never knew it 😎

The eternal nuclear boomerang of all history 😎

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

What's more, and I am not sure it has been pointed out. The article also points out that one of the buildings that is in Epstein's orgy island in the Virgin Islands looks like a temple.

Here is a picture of it from the main article.

It looks like a mix of Egyptian architecture with statues that look Egyptian and Muslim sacred buildings with the round dome. But not exactly sure what religion that could be. It is not Muslim though because it is prohibited to have statues of animals or other gods in Muslim mosques.

edit on 12-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
no real source for this so take it as hearsay, but my buddy manages a hedge fund and he and his financial like smart people have been debating on if Epstein even runs any major finacial things as no one seems to know the exact details of how he made his money and says that the general consensus at his office is that Epstein was running a huge ponzi scheme backed up by his videos of influential powerful people sleeping with underage girls to blackmail the money out of him and keep the whole scam going . again no idea if true just sharing one of my buddies theories.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Epstein's sources of income will come out in the tax returns 😎

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
One more thing, I just found an article in which one of the victims of Epstein states she was raped on one of Wexner's homes.

Epstein Accuser Says She Was Assaulted In Billionaire Les Wexner’s Home

So this would indicate that Wexner knew very well that Epstein was trafficking young girls to old and perverted rich people. It is also possible that Wexner himself partook in such rapes.

The girl, Maria Farmer, also says that Epsteins and his "madam" Ghislaine Maxwell sexually assaulted her and her underage sister.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
it would be awesome for them to find out the real villains. but this guy is too connected.
something will happen to him, or he will have a closed trial, or he will be suicided, or he will be freed, etc.

they are suiciding cops on the nyypd over the lapt0p.
these people want their little customs and fetishes a secret, and are willing to suicide people to do so.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This guy is a fraud and a loser. No college degree, no meaningful relationships. How did he get a job teaching at a college off the street. Only way to do that would be to lie. He has been a liar his whole life. His fortune was probably earned through some illegal scheme. Nobody in their right mind would give this loser their cash to invest unless they were presented with lies. Hope he spends the rest of his life in prison in solitary confinement.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Re: the dental equipment.

My instincts are telling me that maybe that was how they transferred very important classified information. Drill out a tooth, place a microdot or memory chip in the hole, fill it or cap it and send the person on their way. No papers, nothing to carry, TSA would not see anything but a filled cavity in their X-ray machines. Once the person reaches their destination, the chip is extracted from the cavity and the hole is refilled with more return information or just filled. Anyone could be used and they would never be the wiser.

Of course, this would all hinge on Epstein being a real spook... or, someone working for him.

To tell you the truth, I think I saw this being done on one of the Man From U.N.C.L.E. episodes.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I went down the Rachel chandler/ ray chandler rabbit hole a few nights ago. I feel lucky to have crawled my way out of that; it will take you for a ride that you didn't want....

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
This guy is a fraud and a loser. No college degree, no meaningful relationships. How did he get a job teaching at a college off the street. Only way to do that would be to lie. He has been a liar his whole life. His fortune was probably earned through some illegal scheme. Nobody in their right mind would give this loser their cash to invest unless they were presented with lies. Hope he spends the rest of his life in prison in solitary confinement.

Believe it or not you do not need a college degree to teach at the college level. You just need a level of proficiency equivalent to it.
I left college because I was being head hunted to work in my area. I'm now staff for a college, and head hunted by other colleges to teach there.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Dude needs to be hung in public, then flogged until he turns into a paste, and then all those fellow kid touchers associated with him....

Put them in a giant blender one at a time, blend them all, then pour them on his island.

How does it feel?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Might have been The Girl from U.N.C.L.E.

(equal rights ya know)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The "Lolita Express"

The plane itself supposedly had a bed for in flight services.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
To the OP:

I have a Felix Sater deep-dive thread going on here at ATS. May give you some facts you didn’t know.

But Ghislaine Maxwell was 30 when her father, Robert Maxwell, died on his yacht under mysterious circumstances. This was 1991. He was allegedly an Israeli superspy.

By 1992, there’s connections to Epstein and Ghislaine and Epstein may have been working for Mossad, as well (there is now suspicion).

Where this gets murkier is look who sold PROMIS software (R. Maxwell) and the fact PROMIS could be used to hide/launder money in the two international banking systems, and the onion gets peeled back more.

Many of these people connect through a criminal web of illicit activities like drugs, sex and human trafficking, information, murder-for-hire etc, with a whole worldwide network of banks laundering the money for them.

A reporter and author Danny Casolaro got close to “the Octopus” and was suicided. Slit his wrists 10-12x even though his family and friends said he had a fear of blood.

There’s rabbit holes within rabbit holes here.

My Sater thread is lengthy but if you get bored, it may be worth a gander if you desire to connect more dots to this cluster#.

edit on 13-7-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Typo

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
A book which may be of interest to you to better understand Ghislaine’s father Robert, was written by Gordon Thomas and Martin Dillon. This helps open eyes to why Epstein being connected to Ghislaine the last 27 or so years is important.

books.google.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
For those wanting to delve deeper into Epstein, this is a good source for leads.

Those who are better at digging up records than I can hopefully shovel some of this out.

www.documentcloud.org...
Pilot Deposition:
p. 15 - Epstein pilot since 1991 (year of Maxwell death) received his paychecks from "NES LLC" and doesn't know what it stands for or anything regarding the company

p. 19 - Zorro Ranch in NM has its own landing strip. Chief pilot for Epstein is not sure Epstein owns the ranch or who the owner is. Epstein once "gifted" him 40 acres of land which is part of the ranch through a deed to build a summer home, built on the property. A "Zorro Development" is mentioned as part of the Zorro Ranch. The home is estimated at 40,000 sq. ft. which resides on this ranch, and four miles away (this is a very large property) the ranch has a "motel room" where the ranch hands would live as well as "visitors."

ABC News

In New Mexico, the attorney general said he has been in touch with the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Southern District of New York. Balderas' office has not said, however, how many accusers his office has interviewed and he has not elaborated on what they say took place at the ranch. In a 2015 court filing in Florida, a plaintiff in a lawsuit against Epstein said she had been abused at several locations, including the New Mexico property.

Records show Epstein purchased the ranch, valued by county officials at over $12 million, from the family of former Gov. Bruce King, who died 10 years ago. A 1995 Santa Fe New Mexican story about his plans to build a mansion on the property said the home would be 26,700 square feet (2,480 square meters) with a 2,100-square-foot (195-square-meter) living room. Aerial images of the property show an airplane hangar and landing strip. Closer to the east edge of the property, several structures that appear to serve as small homes and stables stand in public view.

The King family still owns land surrounding much of Epstein's ranch near the town of Stanley, a rural outpost on the plains that stretch east of the Sandia Mountains.

p. 22 - Chief Pilot of Epstein's and other pilot heard in 1991 Epstein was purchasing an airplane and interviewed to be his pilots and were hired. It's also stated it's not actually required for names to be documented for flights.

I'll try to keep going through these court depositions and add details that seem pertinent, but if anyone else wants to dig in - I'm pretty involved with my Felix Sater thread.

Hope this helps!

new topics

top topics

join