It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former ICE Director Homan Completely Owns AOC At Congressional Hearing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: surfinguru

I misread your post that was on me

I take full responsibilty for it.

you are good ✌👍👌

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
She needs a houseplant to carry with her, everywhere... to replace the oxygen that she wastes.

The media has latched on to this mental midget, which speaks volumes... but... now, they are kinda stuck with her.

Morbid curiosity is still good for ratings... sort of.

...as congresswomen go, she is probably an OK bartender...

edit on 12-7-2019 by madmac5150 because: Zoinks!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

She might be less out of her league if she did the committee work Pelosi assigned her, but that's like, hard and stuff and keeps her away from the important work of photo ops and twitter rants. Besides, we all know that jealous, racist old bag Pelosi is just trying to keep her out of the spotlight.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Walls take time to build, especially when there's eminent domain and people who don't want their land taken from them.
How long has it taken to put up what we currently have? Have you ever taken the time to look how much has been appropriated for it compared to just how much has been actually paid out for a completed contract? If my understanding is right, most of the money has been set aside for projects that are either planned or maybe currently being worked on. Just sitting there, out of our reach, can't even use it to buy a kid a tube of toothpaste.
Heck charities would step in and buy the kid a tube, and probably a change of clothes and a warm blanket but they are refusing donations. Just like there's groups of pediatricians who are willing to go in and provide medical care like they did during previous administrations but they refused that help also.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: surfinguru

I misread your post that was on me

I take full responsibilty for it.

you are good ✌👍👌

No offense taken, it is the mud pit after all. Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

The parents can always provide the information of a family contact (parent or grandparent) from the country of origin. If the parent does not give up this legitimate information so their child will not be caught up in the detention system, then it is still the parents personal choice not the border agents nor ICE.

Edit add: though, with that thought, some of the parents may be sincerely grateful that their children are finally safe because they are sincerely seeking asylum out of fear for their lives. As a parent in such a situation, I would become frustrated with the do-gooders pushing a situation where they actually put my family at more risk instead of helping because of some political agenda. These centers are better than being and living on that long 2000 mile trek to get here.
edit on 7 12 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The fact is American children ARE removed daily in court or by arresting officers, from parents who have committed a crime, or it is found they cannot provide care for the child or children ( many reasons),If possible they are then released to relatives who may or may not be eligible, if not they are placed in foster care via CPS.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Knapperdude

True, but ignorant fools like AOC, claim that "legal asylees" are not charged with any crime. Funny how she forgets that they're BREAKING OUR LAWS when they attempt to cross the border ILLEGALLY, instead of going through the LEGAL, 328 official ports of entry that are in the U.S. Isn't amazing that a Congresswoman doesn't have the common sense to figure that out? Then again, we're talking about AOC.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Walls take time to build, especially when there's eminent domain and people who don't want their land taken from them.

There is no actual eminent domain problem in most of the states.

Because of the Roosevelt Reservation.

It's a 60 foot strip of land on the U.S. side of the border with Mexico and was established in 1907 by Presidential Proclamation and is under control of the Federal Government; it was established to keep the land free of obstructions to prevent smuggling over the border.

That is in California, New Mexico and Arizona.

Land in Texas is the only issue.

Hope that helped.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

And, what happens when CPS is found to be negligent in its duties, like doesn't inspect the foster homes at regular intervals and such? How long do you think a foster home would keep its license if it was providing the kind of care these kids are getting according to these reports? They are bringing toddlers and babies into the cells and telling 8, 9, 10 year olds to take care of them! Ya know, a friend of mine had CPS tell her she shouldn't be even leaving her four young kids alone in the same room for any length of time. She had to wait for her hubby to get home from work to take shower even. Another mom had her kids put in foster care after she passed out one day (health issue which she was under medical care for) and her kids started a fire in the house. Well, I am sorry, but if it's okay for our govt to to throw a 2 year old into a cell with a bunch of kids and expect one of those kids to play mommy for him, not provide a change of clothes, soap, a way to clean a danged baby's bottle, or take a shower.... then they have no business taking anyone's kids from them!!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Don't you have a reservation that kind of sits on both sides of the border? We might have decided it's two separate reservations but I don't think the tribe sees it that way. But ya, mostly I was thinking about Texas with that... which has a lot of border to cover.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Tell me, so when they arrest someone for dwi and there's a child in the car, how long do you reckon that child spends locked up in a cell?? My guess is the child isnt locked up at all. My guess is one of the first things they ask the drunk is who would you like us to call to have come and get the kid. My guess is that once at the police station, they have one of the officers entertaining that kid till someone comes to pick them up and only in the worst cases where there is no one to call they call child protective to come and get the kid. My guess is that at no time are they locked up with a bunch of other kids of various ages and left for days or weeks or close to a month with little supervision. My guess is that if the kid is too young to take care of themselves, they aren't gonna dump the kid onto another kid to change the diapers, bottle feed, ect.
My guess is that the kid is gonna have a bed to sleep in, probably that same night!

Call child protective services, eh??? What is child protective services going to do with thousands of illegal kids at the border???

And a bed for every kid, eh??? Where do all those beds come from??? Your Democrat politicians voted against providing those kids with beds...

So your answer is that they don't arrest the parents who broke the law by illegally crossing the border...And you don't arrest the adults who have no DNA connection with the kids they smuggled across the border illegally...

You let the thousands just waltz across the border and then what, put them all up at a Motel 6??? Or turn your back and hope they can find some food and shelter on their own???

All you Dems are so critical of Trump who is doing the same thing Obama was doing while you kept your mouths shut at that time...And yet, none of you comes up with a solution...And don't forget, the solution can't include any more gov't funds...Your side already shot that down...So what's the solution???

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Why can't you worry about actual American kids first?

Or are you just part of the lemming horde that will make sure we don't have money for anything and all kids will starve equally?

Honestly... are you in charge of the budget for your home?

Do you have kids?

And to you, do you feed the neighbor's kids first and what is left goes to your kids?

Honestly wondering, because you seem kinda batty when it comes to priorities.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I don't know what this man's culpability is with the mess at the border; but I do know anyone man could not have made the mess on their own and that it is Congress who is the most to blame. When will someone have the balls to turn the line of questions on back on the Congressman? "Have you ever held a dead baby?" ... "have you ever held a dead baby Congressman? When are you going to get off your ass and fix this system so that babies don't have time die" ....

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Don't you have a reservation that kind of sits on both sides of the border? We might have decided it's two separate reservations but I don't think the tribe sees it that way. But ya, mostly I was thinking about Texas with that... which has a lot of border to cover.

Oklahoma isn't part of the border states sweety...

Do you need a link to the map of the United States?

Or just maybe a map to find your ass?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

And, what happens when CPS is found to be negligent in its duties, like doesn't inspect the foster homes at regular intervals and such? How long do you think a foster home would keep its license if it was providing the kind of care these kids are getting according to these reports? They are bringing toddlers and babies into the cells and telling 8, 9, 10 year olds to take care of them! Ya know, a friend of mine had CPS tell her she shouldn't be even leaving her four young kids alone in the same room for any length of time. She had to wait for her hubby to get home from work to take shower even. Another mom had her kids put in foster care after she passed out one day (health issue which she was under medical care for) and her kids started a fire in the house. Well, I am sorry, but if it's okay for our govt to to throw a 2 year old into a cell with a bunch of kids and expect one of those kids to play mommy for him, not provide a change of clothes, soap, a way to clean a danged baby's bottle, or take a shower.... then they have no business taking anyone's kids from them!!

What kind of care do you figure these foster care kids would get if the gov't voted to stop any gov't funds from going to the foster parents??? Why don't you and your crew take the blame??? The border patrol are doing the best they can with the resources they have and you guys won't give them enough resources to take care of these kids like they should...

So you think they should dump them all on the streets of America with their illegal parents...They don't have money and don't even have tents to sleep in...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

HHS has custody of unaccompanied minors.

The laws are clear (there's several).

Democrats need to pass a fully funded set of new laws.

Cloward-Piven at work.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
People like AOC don't seem to understand the difference between Legal and Illegal. The biggest problem in dealing with the self serving agenda of the far left. They don't listen.
edit on 12-7-2019 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Why can't you worry about actual American kids first?

But these are future American kids!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
People like AOC don't seem to understand the difference between Legal and Illegal. The biggest problem in dealing with the self serving agenda of the far left. They don't listen.

Democrats want all the laws repealed 😎

They keep talking about open borders and free everything for all illegals 😎

Democrats can not rule with authority unless a high percentage of "citizens" are dependent.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join