It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former ICE Director Homan Completely Owns AOC At Congressional Hearing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This short two minute clip, shows AOC trying to get former ICE Director Tom Homan to admit to falsehoods at today's Congressional hearing on family separations at the border.

Homan was a former LEO from West Carthage, New York, before he joined the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service in 1986. He wasn't going to allow AOC to mischaracterize his position on "zero tolerance."

Maybe the next time AOC attempts to "swear herself in," she should swear not to utter misleading statements, in a pathetic attempt to land a "gotcha" moment.
edit on 7/12/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hi dee hi dee hi dee ho 😃

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Try, “dum dum dee dum dum”

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

She's not very good at her job.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Tell me, so when they arrest someone for dwi and there's a child in the car, how long do you reckon that child spends locked up in a cell?? My guess is the child isnt locked up at all. My guess is one of the first things they ask the drunk is who would you like us to call to have come and get the kid. My guess is that once at the police station, they have one of the officers entertaining that kid till someone comes to pick them up and only in the worst cases where there is no one to call they call child protective to come and get the kid. My guess is that at no time are they locked up with a bunch of other kids of various ages and left for days or weeks or close to a month with little supervision. My guess is that if the kid is too young to take care of themselves, they aren't gonna dump the kid onto another kid to change the diapers, bottle feed, ect.
My guess is that the kid is gonna have a bed to sleep in, probably that same night!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

She's not very good at her job.

That's not what she thinks.

She'd tell you how good she is. Just ask her.

bally

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

My guess, is that MANY migrant families, who are bringing their children over our border ILLEGALLY, are NOT aware, or DO NOT care about the repercussions of their act, which unfortunately results in their children being detained in a holding cell.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The Democrat Majority House needs to pass some "solutions" before it gets exposed they are to blame 😎

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The MSM is each country of origin is responsible for BS'ing people into coming here 😎

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Who exactly are they supposed to call to pick up hundreds to thousands of kids a day?

Should they just be dumped on the streets instead?

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Tell me, so when they arrest someone for dwi and there's a child in the car, how long do you reckon that child spends locked up in a cell?? My guess is the child isnt locked up at all. My guess is one of the first things they ask the drunk is who would you like us to call to have come and get the kid. My guess is that once at the police station, they have one of the officers entertaining that kid till someone comes to pick them up and only in the worst cases where there is no one to call they call child protective to come and get the kid. My guess is that at no time are they locked up with a bunch of other kids of various ages and left for days or weeks or close to a month with little supervision. My guess is that if the kid is too young to take care of themselves, they aren't gonna dump the kid onto another kid to change the diapers, bottle feed, ect.
My guess is that the kid is gonna have a bed to sleep in, probably that same night!

So who are you proposing to take care of the kids?

1) We know for fact that something like 50% of them are not the children of the migrants. They bring children to take advantage of loopholes in our laws.

2) Where do you expect ICE to send the kids when they are caught at the border? It isn't like they can pick up a phone and call a verified family member to just drive on down to the station.

3) In cases like the examples above where a parent is charged with a crime and there are not other family members to take care of the minor, they are often sent to group homes, foster parents, etc.

The bottom line is that kids get separated from families ALL. THE. TIME. when parents are caught in a criminal act.

No one is advocating any of these kids be mistreated, but you can't expect ICE to setup Disneyland at the border either.

If they want to keep kids from these conditions they need to stop encouraging them to come to the border.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

My guess...
My guess...
My guess...
My guess...
My guess...

Whew, that’s ALOT of guessing going on there...

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

My guess is, they look at the drivers License and it has an address on it.

Do illeagal immigrants have American drivers license or state ID's when they come over the border??

You best get down to Mexico Dawnstar and fix this, make mexico give the ID's so we know where to send the kids.

Or, if that doesn't work for you, give YOUR address and take a couple dozen of thses kids in, what are you Heartless???

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: surfinguru

I guess you can take a dozen or two as well, or is it all talk?

well?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
That was satisfying. Old school don't play or mess around.

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU THROW DOWN REGULATIONS LIKE THAT!

Damn, make me miss the the Army...

Edit01: OMG, just went on twitter and almost every democrat is getting ratioed. Wow, wth has been going during my tweet lock out???
edit on 12-7-2019 by Arnie123 because: Whoa

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

One girl had the phone number of a family member written on her, think it was her mother but maybe not. She was right here in the states. The court ordered monitor saw it and managed to get a phone call to her and the kid finally got to talk to her. They had been going nuts trying to find her. And, we all remember the little girl who was crying, begging someone to call her aunt and telling them the phone number she had memorized.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
They shoulda built the wall !!

Only answer now is full blown active duty military 😧

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

so now when the real family shows up and there daughter is not there they can sue CBP right?

I hope they did a DNA test, would hate for some child to be given to a sexual predator, wouldn't you?.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: surfinguru

I guess you can take a dozen or two as well, or is it all talk?

well?

A dozen what? Guesses? Nah, I’m an engineer. Guessing isn’t my thing. I prefer logic, structure and order in things.

Look, this is a bad situation no matter how you slice it. Our government is failing everyone involved at all levels of this. There needs to be real immigration reform, not this crap we’re witnessing right now; provide a real path to citizenship that isn’t based on political platitudes and free handouts to reduce the incentive to come here illegally and then we can talk. Anything less is straight up lip service and status quo.
edit on 7/12/19 by surfinguru because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The bartender is way out of her league.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join