It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC Swears Herself in at Capitol - Repeats Toilet Drinking Claims

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I'll dumb it down a bit. If you want open borders, super. Show me how it works. Who has that kind of system? How does it work? Let's start with the simple stuff. And unless you wrote those articles, I don't care about them, I want to hear YOUR thoughts, since it's YOU that is discussing this.

Perhaps we can start with do you think there is a problem at the border?

I live in Phoenix Arizona, about 2 hours from Nogales Sonora.

There's literally a little walkway you go through to enter Mexico. You just walk right through without a question or anything, you don't even show your passport or ID.

When you come back however, they may ask you for your passport.

This is on foot not by vehicle.

is it legal entry into Mexico? Or do you have to break the law to do this?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: network dude

What's left to explain? People can read for themselves and make up their own mind. I can't help you understand a different perspective if you wont compose yourself to sort out the alleged confusion. You obviously don't want to deal with it, could be cognitive dissonance. Who knows?

You know how to reach me when you're done blaming the Hippies. Right now you're pretty much the only person telling me what to think, with rather dismal chances of success. Have a cookie.

I asked you to explain how the open borders thing would work. I already know you haven't a clue how it would work, because no country on the planet has such a policy. And a few months ago when "open borders" was brought up, all the leftists claimed that wasn't what they wanted at all. Now, it's exactly what you want. at least try to understand your own position.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I'll dumb it down a bit. If you want open borders, super. Show me how it works. Who has that kind of system? How does it work? Let's start with the simple stuff. And unless you wrote those articles, I don't care about them, I want to hear YOUR thoughts, since it's YOU that is discussing this.

There's literally a little walkway you go through to enter Mexico. You just walk right through without a question or anything, you don't even show your passport or ID.

It's legal entry...

Here's the border crossing.

You literally walk right through those gates to the other side no questions asked.

planetnogales.com...

Literally hundreds of people do it daily. I've done it myself tons of times.

You just waltz right across.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I asked you to explain how the open borders thing would work.

It's pretty easy: open the borders. The Schengen Agreement of open borders is pretty awesome with regards to travel and commerce. The EU still has a closed border though, we call it the "Fortress Europe" for a reason.

Your question raises more questions. And since I never mentioned open borders in this thread, I find it kinda hilarious that you don't wanna talk about Germany's Asylum Shelters instead. Hint: nobody dies.

Amateurs.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Was she wrong to do it? Not really... We shouldn't be locking up people coming here to contribute and live a better life.

If they are not educated, then they are not coming here to contribute.

Unskilled labour is not a contribution. It's not a theft, either. Just a break even.

Are they going to pay enough in taxes to cover the cost of educating their 6 to 10 children? Probably not. That part is just a plain theft on their part.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

It's legal entry...

Here's the border crossing.

You literally walk right through those gates to the other side no questions asked.

planetnogales.com...

Literally hundreds of people do it daily. I've done it myself tons of times.

You just waltz right across.

Its totally different if you are seeking asylum and coming from the south. They got rules and tests and temporary visa too, they may be lax in enforcing them however. Not to mention mostly when people come down to MEXICO they are pumping money into the local economy, are there a few days or a couple of weeks and return to the US.

www.mexperience.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join