It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC Swears Herself in at Capitol - Repeats Toilet Drinking Claims

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

If they do not leave the doors unlocked and the keys in the car, they are Obvious racists.

why do you hate poor brown people that don't have a car to use or house to live in??

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: Strate8

If they do not leave the doors unlocked and the keys in the car, they are Obvious racists.

why do you hate poor brown people that don't have a car to use or house to live in??

And that is probably exactly what people think of me even though my business partner and best friend is a brown, born and raised American.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Arnie123

How is this not awesome?

Alot of people were accusing her of lying. So she put her butt on the line and swore in to make the statement.

Its admirable if anything.

What would you do?
FALSE.

This is a political stunt, with which Cummings himself said was unnecessary.

ICS has refuted and even displayed a response.

Others have been and saw nothing AOC has said.

She is being cornered and now taking her position for granted, ala Booker playbook.

Kinda sad and pitiful that you're unable to see that, such an easily influence folk you are 🤭

Easy to influence?

I looked at all the facts.

What she said made sense.

The person drinking from the toilet was a lone example.of a situation wherein a single inmates sink stopped working ( the sinks are combined with the toilets as one device). Water would not.flow out of the sink faucet due to the malfunction, but it would.flow through the toilet function. The inmate was denied bottled water, and therefore had to drink from the toilet stream when it wasn't meal time and until the sink was fixed.

Was it a short period of time? Yes

Was it fixed? Yes

Did AOC take advantage of a small one off incident and blow it up politically? Yes

Did it happen? Yes

Was she wrong to do it? Not really... We shouldn't be locking up people coming here to contribute and live a better life.

I'd like to hear your plan for all this. Facilities are built to deal with say 2 thousand folks a week. Now there are 10,000 folks a week coming. (just an example, not real numbers) Trump asked for more funding to do two things. Make the border more secure, so the asylum seekers would be forced to come to ports of entry and enter legally, and also to increase the ability to deal with the larger than capacity influx of people. he was denied funding multiple times. This isn't up for debate, it's fact.

So, knowing all that, hos would you handle this situation? What would you do different? maybe you can solve all this, or maybe you will be forced to see the reality instead of the fantasy you want. Good luck.

It's really simple actually.

Stop imprisoning people for coming here for a better life.

Open the borders

why didn't I think of that. But before we just disregard our borders, could you show me another country who has done that, you know, so I could wrap my head around how it might look here.

And can I go to Mexico without a passport now?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

How is this not awesome?

Alot of people were accusing her of lying. So she put her butt on the line and swore in to make the statement.

What would you do?

THERE WERE CAMERAS FILMING THE WHOLE THING...SO WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE CORROBORATING HER CLAIMS?...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Open the borders

Tell you what, you come up with the $60 billion illegals will cost America in one year, and then I will happily be for no deportations that year.

Every year you pay, I will support no deportations.

Let me know when you have 1 years bill ready.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IAMTAT

good idea.... and the liar in chief too.

You mean your idol Obama together with Biden?... You know the same morons whom transformed Walmarts into those detention centers, and in which OBAMA/BIDEN put tens of thousands of illegal children and other illegals in those same cages you and your ilk keep trying to claim were made by the Trump administration?...

edit on 13-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

They are like that until the illegals and homeless start to camp on their streets and yard areas, or when an illegal runs over their kids and doesn't stop...etc. Then they get rather nasty over something they created in the first place.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

You mean your idol Obama together with Biden?... You know the same morons whom transformed Walmarts into those detention centers, and in which OBAMA/BIDEN put tens of thousands of illegal children and other illegals in those same cages you and your ilk keep trying to claim were made by the Trump administration?...

Dude, didn't you know? The universe started in 2017, so everything you see today was created by Trump.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Those are some pretty wild assumptions spoken by AOC the potty mouth herself,

Do these shnoobs never give up ?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

How is this not awesome?

What would you do?
FALSE.

She is being cornered and now taking her position for granted, ala Booker playbook.

Kinda sad and pitiful that you're unable to see that, such an easily influence folk you are 🤭

Easy to influence?

The person drinking from the toilet was a lone example.of a situation wherein a single inmates sink stopped working ( the sinks are combined with the toilets as one device). Water would not.flow out of the sink faucet due to the malfunction, but it would.flow through the toilet function. The inmate was denied bottled water, and therefore had to drink from the toilet stream when it wasn't meal time and until the sink was fixed.

Was it fixed? Yes

Did AOC take advantage of a small one off incident and blow it up politically? Yes

Did it happen? Yes

Was she wrong to do it? Not really... We shouldn't be locking up people coming here to contribute and live a better life.

I'd like to hear your plan for all this. Facilities are built to deal with say 2 thousand folks a week. Now there are 10,000 folks a week coming. (just an example, not real numbers) Trump asked for more funding to do two things. Make the border more secure, so the asylum seekers would be forced to come to ports of entry and enter legally, and also to increase the ability to deal with the larger than capacity influx of people. he was denied funding multiple times. This isn't up for debate, it's fact.

So, knowing all that, hos would you handle this situation? What would you do different? maybe you can solve all this, or maybe you will be forced to see the reality instead of the fantasy you want. Good luck.

Open the borders

why didn't I think of that. But before we just disregard our borders, could you show me another country who has done that, you know, so I could wrap my head around how it might look here.

Actually yeah.. you can go to Mexico without a passport. They don't check anything when you walk across.. only time anything is checked is when you walk back in

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

How is this not awesome?

What would you do?
FALSE.

Easy to influence?

Was it fixed? Yes

Did it happen? Yes

Open the borders

Actually yeah.. you can go to Mexico without a passport. They don't check anything when you walk across.. only time anything is checked is when you walk back in

so it's legal to just stroll into mexico and go wherever you want? Man, I've been done wrong. When I go, I need to clear customs both ways, and go through a bunch of check points. But I did it legally, not the way you are suggesting, since you have no way to back up your pipe dream of open borders. No other country has them, and the only reason idiot leftists are sucking that particular teet now, is they were told to by the MSM. Original though has been removed along with common sense.

But I'll be sure to send all the folks who get out of the holding cell to your house in Cleveland, since you are OK with an open border kind of home. You could support about 12 I'd guess, so we will send 200 and then rail on and on about how horrible the conditions are if they can't all get to the bathroom for showers.

Common sense isn't very common in these threads.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I am confused as to your point.

There's two articles to pipe up with, try a question?

And no, open borders with letting any and all in, isn't an option. Kind of like why nobody else does it like that.

And here we go again: throwing in a bunch of imaginary talking-points from the pulpit, holding high hopes it will silence the chorus. Kinda funny to see what happens to the believers once you mock their emissary of truth, Pike the Menace.

If you can't argue the fact, that this "crisis" is manufactured, you simply can't argue the fact. Next?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I'll dumb it down a bit. If you want open borders, super. Show me how it works. Who has that kind of system? How does it work? Let's start with the simple stuff. And unless you wrote those articles, I don't care about them, I want to hear YOUR thoughts, since it's YOU that is discussing this.

Perhaps we can start with do you think there is a problem at the border?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

There were other lawmakers in that cell that heard the migrants say that and one of them tried to get water out of the sink. The faucet was broken.
Are they all lying?

I'm sure the Third World Sh!thole countries they're migrating from didn't have running water, let alone broken faucets. They come here and bitch. Better find another country that has more favorable conditions then.
edit on 7jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

edit on 7jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Let's start with the simple stuff. And unless you wrote those articles, I don't care about them, I want to hear YOUR thoughts, since it's YOU that is discussing this.

It is highly likely that they informed my opinion, right? You either want to wrap your head around that or you don't. Knock yourself out!

Perhaps I'm wasting my time with conspiracy theories nearly nobody wants to be aware of? Kinda funny how you guys went from a somewhat coherent anti-gubment stance to blind obedience for the cause.

And your insanely incompetent Nanny State murdered 6 kids already, but here you are: asking the "innocent" questions. Maybe that's the real problem? A fcking AI would have a firmer stance on human rights, just go ahead and ask a fellow German for final solutions already?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

so you aren't capable of having a conversation about your views?

that's a bit sad.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Perhaps I'm wasting my time with conspiracy theories nearly nobody wants to be aware of? Kinda funny how you guys went from a somewhat coherent anti-gubment stance to blind obedience for the cause.

So you and CNN are fighting for the people? LOL, you are so wrapped up in being told what to think, you can't even explain yourself. Go ask Don Lemon what to say next.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

What's left to explain? People can read for themselves and make up their own mind. I can't help you understand a different perspective if you wont compose yourself to sort out the alleged confusion. You obviously don't want to deal with it, could be cognitive dissonance. Who knows?

You know how to reach me when you're done blaming the Hippies. Right now you're pretty much the only person telling me what to think, with rather dismal chances of success. Have a cookie.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I'll dumb it down a bit. If you want open borders, super. Show me how it works. Who has that kind of system? How does it work? Let's start with the simple stuff. And unless you wrote those articles, I don't care about them, I want to hear YOUR thoughts, since it's YOU that is discussing this.

I live in Phoenix Arizona, about 2 hours from Nogales Sonora.

There's literally a little walkway you go through to enter Mexico. You just walk right through without a question or anything, you don't even show your passport or ID.

When you come back however, they may ask you for your passport.

This is on foot not by vehicle.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join