It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House fight club Gorka,Gorka, Gorka !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Good thread.

I too follow Gorka, he hasn't answered me, but I did recieve a "Like" from him, so theres that 🤗

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
If our desire is to hear only one half of a story then believing that the Daily Mail delivers all we want to know then sure, it tells us all we want to know. But for some of us, those of us who understand that quite often there are more than just one side to a story then we need to look to more than one source to discover what we ''need'' to know.

Bruh your Yahoo article adds nothing we don't already know from the video... don't know who these guys are but it's crystal clear from the video alone one guy makes a brain dead comment about demonic possession to religious conservatives and everyone laughs at him, Gorka asks if he's really a journalist, he gets butthurt as hell and challenges him to a fight, then backs down like the spineless punk he is when required to back his words with action. There is no "other side" to the story, that's what happened.
edit on 13/7/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

As I already sourced and proved, that is NOT the instigating comment. Karem was lobbing insults, then told Gorka to step outside and talk. It is absolutely obvious what that means, and literally everyone who was there took it as a threat, including every media outlet that reported it.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

At the time of the OP, that information was not included in the presented videos. Subsequent videos have confirmed that that other side of the story was a weak excuse for rude behavior. I don't like jumping to conclusions based on personal biases and was presenting what at the time seemed a viable perspective which now, as other videos have come out has been demonstrated as no longer a viable interpretation of the events.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You were right Occam. Further videos in the thread were directly focused on Sakeem and clearly portrayed his comments as belligerence though tinged with a hope of humor which was not enough to override the rudeness of his whole demeanor.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I do like the fact you question things.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Have for most of my life. This is one of the things I depend upon is ATS folk helping to find answers that I myself might not even see to question by myself. I just wish we could all do it with a little less ''I'm right your wrong'' kinda thing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join