It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emanuela Orlandi - Opening the graves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The parents recieved anonymous letter claiming that the girl is in a grave where an "angel holding in his hands an open book with the inscription "Requiescat in pace"" is. The tomb were to be oppened on July the 11th.

But now the mystery deepens. . .

The tombs were of Princess Sophie von Hohenlohe who died in 1836 and the tomb of Princess Carlotta Federica of Mecklemburg.

When they openend them.. They were empty!

Vatican is full with secrets and the mysteries just keep expanding.

P.S. Just search anywhere online for news , its everywhere. I am suprised no one has posted it yet.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Princess Sophie and Princess Carlotta never died.
They are part of the reptilian hybrid remainers from the earlier era.
I'm sure they are somewhere in Europe or perhaps Montana. They make up a small group of infinites. There are about 1,200 of them here today. The majority left after the last era ended in cataclysm, they are still off-world, somewhere in the Ether.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I have no idea what any of this means or what you are even talking about and I’m sure I won’t be the only one
Can you please provide a link with some background or context because this sounds interesting

S&F in anticipation of a good read
edit on 12/7/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Yeah, its all over the news. I through i don't need a link. What links would be usefull?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The fact the princess body's are also missing is very enlightening, it mean's that perpetrators or at least those attempting to facilitate a cover up - REMOVED the body's and since by that time they would all have been skeletal removed them ALL since as they could probably not tell one from another there was a chance that they could have mixed up the bone's, likely those remains both of the raped and murdered schoolgirl and of the princess will now never be found as they have most likely be disposed of probably in acid or else taken out to sea and dumped overboard by now, it took that long to open up the tomb's in the first place that it should have sent alarm bell's ringing that a cover up was being enacted and the evidence actually being removed in the interim and therefore most likely the Girl's body WAS there along with the remains' of the princess's but once they knew those tomb's were to be opened all the body's which were probably by that point indistinguishable from one another since all would have been skeletal would then have been removed and even the dust in the coffin's was probably taken as well.

This mean's the letter was correct the girl WAS in the coffin but the fact the act of opening up the coffin took this much time mean's that someone VERY high up in the Vatican - probably NOT the pope but certainly a cardinal - then ordered the evidence disposed of.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Look not meaning to rain on a conspiracy theory but this is about a serious investigation into an innocent girl's abduction and murder by some weirdo whom should never have been in the Vatican to begin with never mind wore the robes of a cardinal, he is one of the other priesthood, the enemy within, the devil's priesthood whom hide within and pervert all the church's with the sole intent of serving there master the anti Christ - and no I am not accusing the pope of that though more than one pope in the past was certainly guilty of being members of that filthy disease within the church, the Borgia pope whom had incestuous relations with his own daughter and toasted the devil at the high alter for one.

Most popes have been decent men but mere puppets while the hidden cabal have moved in the shadow's, that is why when pope's don't do what they want them to, John Paul the First for example, they off them and why so many NAZI's whom were patently anti Christian were smuggled out of Europe after WW2 on Vatican issued passport's - but in the same church were those that were FOR God and AGAINST SATAN AND THE DEVIL'S TOOK'S (Such as the Nazi's and many good CHRISTIAN Catholic's died fighting the NAZI's and hiding Jew's and others' from them), do not think for one moment that there is not an ongoing war even within the church between these two faction's whom serve there opposing masters, it is often a blind war though since though both sides know of one another's existence and those true to the church know of the disease within there own rank's they both have to act from the shadow's against one another in a hidden war that makes the cold war look like a bunch of amateurs playing cards.

There may be non human entity's but I doubt very much that those two young lady's were such.

You might also like to note that the EVIL faction whom never served Yeshua but did like to abuse his name for power and to manipulate those whom seek him also hate the Jews and are the main cause of the church's corrupted anti Jewish history that arose out of a perverse wish to keep ROME's favourite scapegoat as just that - the Christian's had been there scapegoat partially because they had been a JEWISH sect at first, one open to the Gentiles whom by becoming part of the early TRUE church were then grafted into the house of Israel via the Blood of the Messiah - but only so long as they were true to him - what can be grafted can also just as easily be cut back off.
There sole aim was to corrupt the church to make sure that God WOULD cut it off, to make it more diseased than the corrupt and hypocritical pre expulsion rabbi had ever been and to make God sick at what they were able to manipulate the church into doing, hence witch burning, Jewish pogrom's and massacres as well all aimed to drive an even wider wedge between the Christian's and the Jew's while all the time these same DEVIL's in silk robes were manipulating it just so for there master whom was never our Lord.
And don't for one moment think that they were NEVER opposed because they most certainly were and still are, they are also a house with it's own division's by the way but within the church they have so carefully divided there is still secret war against them.
And the faithful know the truth, on the day of resurrection THE WHOLE house of Israel, every member descended and grafted on will be there, even those that many wrongly turn there back on and call dead to them will be there and just because they were righteous in there own eye's does not mean that God think's they were now does it.

edit on 12-7-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I through i don't need a link. What links would be usefull?

Links backing up your summary firstly,

and secondly what does the Vatican have to do with it?

Vatican is full with secrets and the mysteries just keep expanding.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yahoo.com< br />

ABC News

Wikipedia: The Disappearance of Emanuela Orlandi
edit on b000000312019-07-12T14:35:12-05:0002America/ChicagoFri, 12 Jul 2019 14:35:12 -0500200000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think skull and bones steal some royal bones.
Maybe the Vatican also does the ceremonies that need "special" skulls and bones.

"Emanuela Orlandi was a citizen of Vatican City who mysteriously disappeared on 22 June 1983. Sightings of Emanuela in various places have been reported over the years, even inside Vatican City, but all have been unreliable. The Orlandi case is still unsolved."

VATICAN CITY–Pietro Orlandi didn’t know exactly what he should be hoping for as Vatican workers pried the heavy marble lids off a set of tombs in the Teutonic Cemetery inside the Holy See’s fortified walls Thursday morning.

Orlandi petitioned Pope Francis, who consented to have the remains inside the angel’s tomb and an adjacent one belonging to German princesses with ties to the German Catholic Church, exhumed and tested. On Thursday morning Giovanni Arcudi, the Vatican’s chief forensic scientist, donned a hazmat suit and crawled deep inside the tombs to collect samples that were to be used for DNA testing. Once the lids were lifted, the workers discovered the tombs were linked and comprised an area about the size of a small hotel room below the ground. He emerged empty handed. The tombs were empty—and now the Vatican has another mystery on its hands with the case of the two missing German noblewomen.

www.thedailybeast.com...
edit on 12-7-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Yahoo.com< br />

ABC News

Wikipedia: The Disappearance of Emanuela Orlandi

Wow interesting one of the missing sisters

Elise was born in Langenburg as the second child and first daughter of Hermann, Prince of Hohenlohe-Langenburg and his wife Princess Leopoldine of Baden, daughter of Prince William of Baden.
She was a grand-niece of Queen Victoria, as Princess Victoria of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld, who was also the mother of Queen Victoria, had been previously married to Emich Carl, 2nd Prince of Leiningen with whom she had two children, one of whom was Elise's paternal grandmother.

Was there an entrance to this tomb maybe a secret one.

On Thursday morning Giovanni Arcudi, the Vatican’s chief forensic scientist, donned a hazmat suit and crawled deep inside the tombs to collect samples that were to be used for DNA testing. Once the lids were lifted, the workers discovered the tombs were linked and comprised an area about the size of a small hotel room below the ground.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
Look, thats all fine and good. It's interesting to hear now, after the original OP, that lacked any real information, instead just the beginning to an outrageous story - that I then added too for no apparent or meaningful reason other than to make up some sh!t because why not.

1836?
Wow! time machining my thoughts and prayers. - that was sarcasm so please do not be offended.

edit on 12-7-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

top topics

join