It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob Beats Carjacker To Death Who Stole Car With Three Kids In Philly

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: DBCowboy

No justice would be if you get his car if it's the same value.

He stole kids, how many cars equal their value?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Never see your own part in a problem, it's easier that way.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Nothing happened to them except that now they're probably traumatised by the murder they had to watch.
If your wife/you are dumb enough to let them sit in a running car you shouldn't have them.

They did not watch any murder. It's nice to know you think stealing kids is just taking some property.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

No justice would be if you get his car if it's the same value.

No. It is not up to the thief to determine the level of compensation since it is the thief that infringed upon the rights of other individuals.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Edumakated

I have no problem with that scenario, because an act of violence is CURRENTLY taking place and you're trying to save your daughter from further harm.

However, if the suspect flees after the act and you catch up to him and either shoot him, or beat him to death, you're going to be charged.

I mention this NOT to be an A-Hole, but because I'm a conceal carry holder and own many guns. I need to know the ramifications of using deadly force in certain situations. Even though I have a short temper, I need to understand the LAW and the CONSEQUENCES of my act, if I ever was involved in a bad situation.

Believe me, I understand what you are saying. However, not every scenario is going to fit into a neat little box.

You have a situation where a dirtbag steals a car with kids in the back. Because the kids are in the car, ALL LOGIC AND RATIONAL thought now goes out the window. Any parent and good Samaritans are now at DEFCON 5. A situation has been created where the outcome could be death for the perpetrator. It is that simple.

He fled with kids in the car. They catch up to the guy. After that all bets are off. You cannot expect any parents to be rational at that point. I know I wouldn't be.

This is far different from say he flees and gets away and then maybe the next day he is found and then beat to death. He fled but was still caught within "the moment" as such he got the beat down.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Excellent. It's a better world now that the carjacker is dead.
Kidnap someones kids - your life should be deemed worthless.
Hopefully the vigalante mob get away with it.

edit on 12/7/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I never said that. He left the car he didn't harm them. Try to stick to what happened and what I said.
You always do that, make wild accusations someone said something they just didn't.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

To kill him is just barbaric. That has nothing to do with justice.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I never said that. He left the car he didn't harm them. Try to stick to what happened and what I said.
You always do that, make wild accusations someone said something they just didn't.

He left the car because he got caught in traffic.
How can you say he did not harm those kids???? They must have been bloody terrified. It's something they will live with for the rest of their lives.
You must be part of the ideology that places zero value on children.
Not only am I glad the crajacker is dead, I hope he suffered too before he died.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Maybe this will end the uproar of people being shot in the back running away. They deserved it.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That's just disgusting.

It's the mother who is responsible. Never ever would I put my kids in danger like that.
edit on 12-7-2019 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Maybe this will end the uproar of people being shot in the back running away. They deserved it.

Sure do, if that person has just kidnapped kids.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Maybe we need to be more barbaric, because being more "civilized" hasn't deterred crime, criminals. Just the opposite.

It's made us all sheep.

Perhaps we need to be wolves instead.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I concur. Due process needs to be met before any justice can be mete. I was only to the user I was replying to's statement:

Death penalty for theft? Are you serious?

Evidently, federal law on the matter is serious...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

That's just disgusting.

Not as disgusting as kidnapping kids.
No one can deny that the world is a far better place after this scumbags death.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Maybe we need to be more barbaric, because being more "civilized" hasn't deterred crime, criminals. Just the opposite.

It's made us all sheep.

Perhaps we need to be wolves instead.

Indeed.
If a potential carjacker knows that their actions might cost their life, they'll think twice.
We need much more of that.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Can the mob also get a person if they honestly think the wrong person is the perp? It's an honest mistake, they looked alike.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It's the mother who is responsible. Never ever would I put my kids in danger like that.

WTF? Utter crap. In a civilised society there is no problem leaving the damn car running with kids in it. It's only a problem because of scum bags that destroy society. He's dead. Good. I hope other parents use it as a model.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Can the mob also get a person if they honestly think the wrong person is the perp? It's an honest mistake, they looked alike.

Was there another person running away from the car that looked like the kidnapper?
No, there wasn't. So quit with the hypotheticals.
A scumbag kidnapped and terrorised someones kids and he paid a fair price for it.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Agree to disagree I guess.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join