It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob Beats Carjacker To Death Who Stole Car With Three Kids In Philly

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
You said fellons are less important than your own life.

Then read what i said again....

If you and my family member are both drowning and I have only one life preserver, . . . . . . I'll say something nice at your memorial service.

And I'll bring a nice casserole afterwards.

Like a green bean one, not a really fancy one with cheese or something.
edit on 12-7-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'd love to see you on a jury just so i t report you to the lawyers and they to throw you out of the jury pool.

In my experience, the courts want nothing to do with me or any other prospective juror who is a member of the Fully Informed Juror's Association and believes in juror nullification of senseless laws... but hey, if we ever cross paths in court knock yourself out, champ.

I am not trying to sound arrogant here, so don't take this the wrong way, but I can't imagine any scenario in which I'm going to be struggling and you'd be in a position to aid me in any way whatsoever. I don't think your circle and my circle are ever in similar area codes, let alone the same breathing spaces.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

we are in different countries to begin with.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If this isn't just an exercise in virtue signalling or pissing on us and claiming it's raining, we're seeing Extreme Altruism Disorder in action here and it's quite bothersome.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

we are in different countries to begin with.

A fact I rejoice in...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: DBCowboy

If this isn't just an exercise in virtue signalling or pissing on us and claiming it's raining, we're seeing Extreme Altruism Disorder in action here and it's quite bothersome.

It's nearly cartoonish.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Imagine what the outcry for suspect would be if the father had a MAGA hat on. He'd do life. and our misunderstood victim would get a memorial. Did you know you can find out how much ATS makes via your activity and clicks on this site?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

All lives are equal be a thief, a murderer , a pedophile or the president of the united states, your parents, some dog on the street, you.

Alright Jesus, calm down.

Outside of us bleeding the same blood and sharing this planet together, there's simply nothing that makes us all equal. I know it's the politically correct thing to say, but it's just not realistic. Sorry to break it to you, but we're not that special.

Does everyone deserve an equal chance at life? Sure.

But by no means does that mean all our lives are worth the same. Not even close.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

I used to be Dutch, but I had that cured, you might look into it

So, you have (someting of value to you, in your case maybe wooden shoes you Klompen stomper) in you automobile

you see someone stealing your favorite Klompen stompers and your car. Knowing that calling the authorities will take anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour to get to the crime scene (because the usa is HUGE, Texas is like 16 times the size of the nederlands) what do you do.

second set, you see an adult with their hands up a small childs skirt (small like 3 years old) and you know the police will take as long as the above, what do you do?

Do you stop the child from being raped? or do you just watch and get excited and jealous?

you may reply in dutch if you like

welkomen.
edit on 12-7-2019 by thedigirati because: Holland is small baby

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

That is a logical argument, but not for this case.

The facts don't support it. There's no justification for the majority of the violence once the subject was subdued.

That's for an inquest to determine. Are you an expert at determining when a suspect is subdued? How about being an expert at knowing whether he will STAY subdued once you get off him. Because he can always get up, Michael Meyer style at the end of Halloween.

What if when he is tackled, he punches someone in the kidney? That can kill a bystander.

Sometimes, deadly force IS the only force that will subdue a WWE alumnus. Case in point, Eric Gardner, the young man of color killed by [black] police in Long Island. He was famous for his dying words, "I can't breathe!" The media didn't report his first words to the police: "I AM NOT going to jail today!"

It is possible to commit suicide by cop. It is equally possible to commit suicide by do-gooder. As in, the perp knew that if he gets arrested, the cops will find the bodies in his freezer. Dudes like that will fight like a Wildman.

Only a jury, with access to the facts, can sort it out.

Categorically saying it was justified, or not, is only for a jury to decide.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I disagree with all life being equal, if you do things to jeopardize your humanity cards you fall down on the scale of worthy to live.

Think of it like how China has their socioeconomic good citizen score lulz.

Don't wanna die?

Don't put yourself in a situation where its a real possibility, only you lives your life.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

So how’s does that gel itch the fact the most dangerous thing any of us ever do is drive in a car???

Like every cop in America has about a 1,000 times better chance of dying on the highway at work, rather than from a criminal..

So if we all do something ridiculously more dangerous than robbery on a regular basis, how does that work?

Lol

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

The father and anyone else involved should be charged with murder. The correct course of action should have been to detain the thief until the cops arrive, not beat him to death.

I agree.... the thief left the car....then he was chased down and murdered.

Then Again in this area i have seen mobs get violent of McDonalds runs out of ketchup packets

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Carjacking is when you stick a gun in someone's face and tell them to get out of their car so you can take it.
That's not what happened here, so why are they calling him a carjacker?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Probably the same reason people are calling the father a murderer.

Lack of understanding of the words being used.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: midicon

He got exactly what he deserved. Anyone who has such little regard for human life should be sent on from this world.

can't we say the same about you when you promote killing people over non-capital crimes? My heart says this guy got what he deserves, my brain says you should be scared for your life because this is what our country is coming to. The rule of mob.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
1930's Lynch mob behaved more civilized than the mob that beat the car thief to death. At least they could be restrained enough to not beat the victim to death before the execution.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The father and anyone else involved should be charged with murder. The correct course of action should have been to detain the thief until the cops arrive, not beat him to death.

Uh huh. Kidnap my children. See what happens to you. As far as I am concerned, the perp got off easy.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
1930's Lynch mob behaved more civilized than the mob that beat the car thief to death. At least they could be restrained enough to not beat the victim to death before the execution.

When your children are in danger, one can easily slip into Hulk mode. It's not something that can be switched off that easily.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

But what if they were all Democrats..? And what if the carjacker was a republican..? Wouldn't it be OK then..?

edit on 13-7-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join