It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China to Sanction U.S. Companies for Arms Sales to Taiwan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Arnie123

The big disagreement is China being a threat to Western Democracy. China is a threat .. period. West, East, they are a threat to everyone.
I can agree to this.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Ask tibet about china.

Already addressed,

If I was to ask Tibet about China though I would probably get the same response as I would from 1860s Mexico if I asked them about the USA

So China's thinking is 150 years in the past.

90 years
They didn’t invade Tibet last week.

When was the last time the USA invaded a country out of curiosity?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

So you have no response at all about China threatening war if it's neighbors don't give China their territory.

About what I expect from you.

I’m not excusing or condoning their behaviour and just saying as an American you are in no position to pass judgement.

Do you really believe Iraq was about WMDs?
You guys didn’t threaten, you actually invaded, destroyed the country and carved it up.

Let’s talk again when China actually does something as oppose to “threaten” to do something

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Iraq gassed 5k of it's own citizens and invaded Kuwait and sponsored terrorism against the US. What does that have to do with China stealing land from it's neighbors and threatening war to any who argue?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

1860's was only 90 years ago? Wow, time warp.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

1860's was only 90 years ago? Wow, time warp.
The Tibet invasion was 60 years ago, they were 90 too late for it being morally acceptable in your eyes

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Iraq gassed 5k of it's own citizens and invaded Kuwait and sponsored terrorism against the US. What does that have to do with China stealing land from it's neighbors and threatening war to any who argue?

Rwandans killed 10s of thousands and the US didn’t do shyte.

Are u spewing that nonsense about Iraq being behind 9/11?
How many of the highjackers were Saudi?
Was there even an Iraqi national in the bunch?

Simple truth is that in terms of global stability the US is the biggest threat, as an American it’s obviously hard for you to comprehend that.

You accuse me of ignoring your points so please address mine.

How many regime changes has the the US been involved and how many has China been involved in?
How many military bases does the USA have in foreign countries and how many does China have?
In the entire history of the USA (200+ years) how many countries has it invaded compared to China and its 2000+ years history.

Your pro American, nothing wrong with that just don’t delude yourself you have the moral high ground because it’s actually the opposite

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Sorry, it continues on to this day.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

None of what you wrote has any meaning at all. How many US bases do we have where we are not invited? Now if our bases cause instability, why are we there with those countries blessings?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Sorry, it continues on to this day.

Not sure what you’re referring to unless you’re apologising for your countries warmongering.

If that’s case it’s OK, it’s not your fault

I’m an Aussie and we are the only country who has been right there with you in every unjustifiable war and invasion you’ve ever been involved in, I’m as much to blame as you.

If I have mistaken your meaning would you care address the direct questions I put to you in my previous post?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
China really doesn't want Taiwan. It's just to much trouble for very little gain.

Just look at all the trouble they have with Hong Kong.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

None of what you wrote has any meaning at all. How many US bases do we have where we are not invited? Now if our bases cause instability, why are we there with those countries blessings?

Are you truly that ignorant?
You don’t believe there have been threats or bribes of 1 kind or another in most cases?
You don’t believe that you get involved in political meddling and even outright regime change to make sure you continue to have those “blessings”?

Seriously mate, look in the mirror

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Yawn. The Philippines decided they no longer wanted the US base and it was gone. China then stepped up their attacks causing instability, so they are having the US come back. The US was a source of stability.

Your unsubstantiated whining is unimportant.

The Philippines will station new fighter jets and two frigates as it reopens the former US naval base in Subic Bay to military use in a further response to Chinese expansionism in the disputed South China Sea.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Except they do. They consider it theirs.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Not sure what you’re referring to

The forced labor camps that China throws Tibetans in who protest, that goes on today.
edit on 13-7-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Not sure what you’re referring to

The forced labor camps that China throws Tibetans in who protest, that goes on today.

Happens in many places, England for example has set up re-education camps recently.

Your ability to deflect, point fingers and not see your own failings and faults is 2nd to none.
If I didn’t know better I’d swear you were a Democratic Party candidate for President

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I'd love to see forced labor education camps in England.
You guys should be more like America if you have those.

I deflected nothing I leave that to you it's every post you make. I proved America being asked to go back to the Philippines because America is a source of stability.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I deflected nothing I leave that to you it's every post you make. I proved America being asked to go back to the Philippines because America is a source of stability.

Tell that to Iraqis and Libyans
edit on 13/7/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I support China sanctioning the U.S.

U.S. lost interest in making things themselves. Younger people don't even know a world where you can walk into a shop, get a job with no degree and in 2-3 years be making $25+ an hour. They don't know the world where non-degreed people where pulling in $100k + a year.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yet another deflection from you about the Philippines. That's all you do, deflection and whataboutism.

So you're saying Iraqis want Saddam back?

I usually hear Iraqis complain that America should have had a bigger presence to create a more Western country. Not that they wish America never got rid of Saddam. America is the stabilizing agent they needed more of.
edit on 13-7-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join