It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China to Sanction U.S. Companies for Arms Sales to Taiwan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Yet you have been asked to, and have been unable to, present a reason why.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Cool. It's about time someone tried flexing their economic muscle against the US. Maybe if someone actually gives us a quick punch to the nose we'll stop trying to stick it in every place it doesn't belong.
What a disgusting and anti-American perspective.

Thank god you people aren't in charge of nothing serious.

You people are what is wrong with America today, unrealistic expectations, ideological school girl fantasies and the complete dissolution of the US.

NOT ON OUR WATCH.

Do you know how many people have been killed in the last two decades in the middle East because of America, UK governments to name a few?

Why dont you look at Iraq and Libya, and the mess these governments left those countries in.

Why dont you take off those tinted glasses that tell you the west is great, and your government are here to keep you and gour family safe!

There is absolutly no difference in you, and a patriotic chinese person. Both blind, both think their government can do no wrong, both turn a blind eye to their own horrors, while saying how bad this and that country is!

It's not about being anti American, anti UK, or anti chinese. It's about being anti government.

Stop looking at your government as if they are mini Gods!
edit on 12-7-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aryabhata
a reply to: CriticalStinker

more leverage sure, but not nearly as many nukes

All it takes is one exploded in the atmosphere to EMP a vast area.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Cool. It's about time someone tried flexing their economic muscle against the US. Maybe if someone actually gives us a quick punch to the nose we'll stop trying to stick it in every place it doesn't belong.

You people are what is wrong with America today, unrealistic expectations, ideological school girl fantasies and the complete dissolution of the US.

NOT ON OUR WATCH.

Do you know how many people have been killed in the last two decades in the middle East because of America, UK governments to name a few?

Why dont you look at Iraq and Libya, and the mess these governments left those countries in.

Why dont you take off those tinted glasses that tell you the west is great, and your government are here to keep you and gour family safe!

There is absolutly no difference in you, and a patriotic chinese person. Both blind, both think their government can do no wrong, both turn a blind eye to their own horrors, while saying how bad this and that country is!

It's not about being anti American, anti UK, or anti chinese. It's about being anti government.

Oh be quiet, your unrealistic views on the world are ignorant and ridculous.

Even if I drank your damned kool-aid, you think that'll stop china? Who represents the greatest threat to Western Democracy?

Bruh, how about you take off your damned rose tint glasses and get out your "mums safespace basement", sure the world is scary out there and it terrifies you, you should be scared and rightfully so, as once the US front line of defense collapses, here comes China.

You haven't experienced a dystopic world till these guys get further into power, as we already witness in their country.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Explain them telling the Philippines it will be war if the Philippines drills for oil in Philippine national waters?

Explain the building of islands to steal land from it's neighbors?

If you mean the islands that have been disputed with Japan for centuries there’s nothing to explain,

I mean the land that belongs to the Philippines, that China has zero claim over, that has gone to international arbitration where China refused to participate because they do not have any evidence to present, and the international arbitration sided with the Philippines.

I agree, there is nothing to explain. The land belongs to the Philippines and always has. China told the Philippines if they tried to drill for the oil in their territory then China will declare war on them.

Your pro-China argument is as stupid as arguments come.

I’m not pro China, I’m just not blindly pro American like yourself.

If the best dirt you have on China in terms of international relations is a threat of war over resources, let’s be honest, it’s nothing compared to things America has done.

If you’re an American who chooses to see the world through the lense of “There’s nothing but America and it’s interests are all that matter” then all good, if you genuinely believe China is evil or a threat to global stability then you need to wake up to yourself.
Pot calling the kettle black and People who live in glass houses comes to mind here

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

NOT ON OUR WATCH.

Even if I drank your damned kool-aid, you think that'll stop china? Who represents the greatest threat to Western Democracy?

Bruh, how about you take off your damned rose tint glasses and get out your "mums safespace basement", sure the world is scary out there and it terrifies you, you should be scared and rightfully so, as once the US front line of defense collapses, here comes China.

You haven't experienced a dystopic world till these guys get further into power, as we already witness in their country.

The irony of your post is unbelievable.

China is only a threat in the minds of people like yourself, there never has and never will be a massive Chinese army mobilisation.
Do you really believe all the wars, military bases and regime changes America has been involved in have been for the protection of the native people or even the American people?

It’s been for banking and oil and if you believe different you are delusional.

I’m not pro China but the hypocrisy of Americans talking about China as a threat to global peace is somewhere between hilarious and infuriating.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Ask tibet about china.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Ask tibet about china.

Already addressed,

If I was to ask Tibet about China though I would probably get the same response as I would from 1860s Mexico if I asked them about the USA

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

NOT ON OUR WATCH.

Your post is absolutly pathetic! Basically, what you are saying is China is a threat to the American war machine! I mean, we are talking about a government that has taken your country into wars and invasions (for their own benafit) that has killed millions of people.

Your givernment is threatening sanctions on this country nd that country, which is just annoying everyone now! Your gogovernment s not the world police!

The biggest threat to world peace is the west, simple as that.

America could invade any western country tomorrow, and you would not even batter an eyelid. And that's why this world is in such a bad place at the moment, because we have too many peoe lime you who look at their government as mini Gods

When you say China and other countries are a threat to America and the west. You mean a threat to the war machine!

And before you starting crying "anti America" It has nothing to do with bring anti America. It's about anti government.
edit on 13-7-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Ask tibet about china.

Seriously! Even though Tibet was a hell hole with 95% of The Tibetan people suffering, that does not excuse what China did. We all know that, but seriously! Look at what the western governments have done in the last two decades alone.

Was that justified because it was the good old west! Here to keep us all safe! Don't be silly! So basically you are using the argument of "your evil is worse than our evil"

Wake up!

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
So it's ok for China to sell weapons to Hawaii & Peuto Rico?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

They have to make weapons that don't suck first.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: 11SK1180

They have to make weapons that don't suck first.

All weapons suck!

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
So it's ok for China to sell weapons to Hawaii & Peuto Rico?

I never knew Hawaii was it's own country. China is welcome to sell weapons to Canada, why wouldn't they be able to?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Feel free to source America doing something like what China did to Tibet. Then explain what that has to do with Taiwan, or China telling the Philippines they will declare war if the Philippines drills for oil in their own territory.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

American war machine? Hilariously stupid. What does the Philippines being threatened by China have to do with the American war machine?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Ask tibet about china.

Already addressed,

If I was to ask Tibet about China though I would probably get the same response as I would from 1860s Mexico if I asked them about the USA

So China's thinking is 150 years in the past.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

So you have no response at all about China threatening war if it's neighbors don't give China their territory.

About what I expect from you.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

NOT ON OUR WATCH.

Your post is absolutly pathetic! Basically, what you are saying is China is a threat to the American war machine! I mean, we are talking about a government that has taken your country into wars and invasions (for their own benafit) that has killed millions of people.

Your givernment is threatening sanctions on this country nd that country, which is just annoying everyone now! Your gogovernment s not the world police!

The biggest threat to world peace is the west, simple as that.

America could invade any western country tomorrow, and you would not even batter an eyelid. And that's why this world is in such a bad place at the moment, because we have too many peoe lime you who look at their government as mini Gods

When you say China and other countries are a threat to America and the west. You mean a threat to the war machine!

And before you starting crying "anti America" It has nothing to do with bring anti America. It's about anti government.
Garbage post.

You can't even cite or source any active warzones of the US "invading" and pillaging, you're a joke.

Sorry it pisses you off that the leading power is simply exercising its rightful ability to flex through military and economic power.

These are uncomfortable truths, but I hold no illusions to being on top with my family safe and take care of, I put them first above you an yours anytime of the day.

Yes, we can invade any nation, but we haven't and yes, I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

I don't think of my Government as a mini god, rather, a force ensuring its position which directly translates to a better life for me and mines.

You assume too much, you don't know much really.

Nothing threatens the American war machine right now so go ahead and cut that BS out.

China is a threat to Western democracy in the overall consensus.

I don't need to cry about anything, I'm doing fine, worry about yours.
edit on 13-7-2019 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

The big disagreement is China being a threat to Western Democracy. China is a threat .. period. West, East, they are a threat to everyone.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join